[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if we cannot change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1453546232261.jpg (269 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1453546232261.jpg
269 KB, 1280x960
Ever think about how your ancestors might be looking down at your behavior in this life?

I'm a disgrace of a man, and by extension a disgrace to my blood line. Small, thinly built, short statured, ugly, with no discernable talent for much anything.
In moments of reflection like these, it seems like suicide is the only redemption I can afford myself. If I go on living, it'd be to wageslave for my mother, whose inept parenting was once a cause of my unmanlyness. Once. Now as a sexually mature male human, I have only myself to blame. When I try to so the right thing, shit falls apart. I have terrible luck apparently, or maybe I myself am inept. Unfit for life. I've ruined more good things than maintained or created them.

How? How can anyone go on living when they know they are a disgrace? I want to kill myself. I really do. But it would fuck-up everybody I've ever come in contact and had a relationship with. Is a life of shambling and working for others better than just erasing yourself and ridding the burden on others?
I hate and am deeply ashamed of myself.
Does anyone else feel this way?
>>
"A Man is not defined by what God gives him at birth. A Man is defined by what he offers in return."
>>
>>25960128
Thought-provoking..
I am too weak and dumb to offer Him anything worth a shit.
>>
>>25960198
You have the energy to type but no energy to build a novel?
>>
>>25960233
Because I'm not good enough.
>>
>>25960336
You decided that.
You have defined who you are by deciding that.
>>
File: frogfinger.jpg (8 KB, 150x144) Image search: [Google]
frogfinger.jpg
8 KB, 150x144
>>25960069
Fuck our ancestors tbqh family, they had it easy
>>
>>25960336
You are. Don't say you aren't. Just take it slow. You're not a shame to God or your bloodline. Not until you're dead at least.
>>
>>25960128
Kek. Chad makes other people feel good just by existing precisely because of what God makes him. It's not a challenge to offer things when you're Chad or a girl. It's much more harder to offer something when you're an inferior male because you must create everything from scratch through considerable efforts.
>>
>>25960767
All someone who uses their power for their own gain will be is just that.

It is up to each individual to be more than what they are.
>>
>>25961120
I'm not even talking about an evil Chad or a stupid girl. They have the tools to live easier lives in all the senses of the term. A girl's words and touch can heal, Chad's recognition and leadership can inspire and bring out the best in people. There's only so much you can do when you're an ugly/inferior male. You have to make considerable efforts for everything, you have to put in 50000 times the effort to get 0.0004% of what Chad and females get just by existing, so at one point you give up on trying to satisfy your needs you realize that enjoying your own life so you think that you can at least try to make the ride better for everyone else by being creative and good and helping people or whatever but there's the catch. No one wants your help, your compassion, your love, your touch, your words, they are inherently worthless because of what you are.

It's a raw deal where you desperately seek for meaning and purpose and find none, where you end up doubting that you will ever find your place in this world.
>>
>>25961216
in my quote from >>25960128
I'm saying that what you pull out of from what you start out with should be more impressive.

if a man turns $1 into $100, it's more impressive than a man who turns $100 into $10,000
>>
I'm at a point where i can't justify my existence. Not to me, my family or society. But i also don't want to have to justify my existence.
>>
>>25961262
Is it what this game is about, anon ? Is it about impressing God ?
>>
>>25961560
it's about outputting more than what you start with

break even at the very least

god forbid you do harm
>>
Just fuck my shit up senpai
No, really
>>
Your dead ancestors have dozens of descendants, at least. They probably don't care much if one is a fuck-up.
>>
>>25960069
you're just comparing yourself to others too much

"Feeling deeply the difference between oneself and others,
bearing ill will and falling out with people
these things come from a heart that lacks compassion
If one wraps up everything with a heart of compassion, there will be no coming into conflict with people"
>>
>>25961216

Just join the army or kill fucking everyone. All the Chads, all the Stacies, everyone. Make them suffer. That's my plan at least. Doesn't matter if they deserve it or not, it's the only course of action.

t. lvl 28 fighter (non-wizard)
>>
>>25961613
>it's about outputting more than what you start with
Money ? Energy ? Love ? What should I output more ?

>>25962567
I don't think I have it in me to hurt others, anon. I don't want to make people suffer I think suicide will be the way out for me.
>>
>>25962702
whatever you think the universe lacks
>>
>>25962702

Alright bro. See you on the other side.
>>
Because there's no free will and everything is up to the laws of physics.

If you have a shitty life, unfortunately that's just how things worked out. Your will couldn't have superceded cause and effect.
>>
>>25960069
Why not blame them for giving you shitty genes?
>>
Look at Goebbels

He didn't let the fact that he was a skinny manlet stop him from achieving greatness
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.