[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever had to drop a friend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_ni7m9j6TVS1u8r78po1_500.gif (2 MB, 477x503) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni7m9j6TVS1u8r78po1_500.gif
2 MB, 477x503
>9th grade
>meet a cool dude who's basically what you folks would call chad with a heart
>would introduce me to people and try to hook me up
> got me a part time job
>shared the same tastes in anime
>played vidya together
>a good friend throughout high school

>when I had returned home from finishing college he had changed
>joined the marines
>insecure about himself
>puts down others
>become a christfag because he supposedly heard the voice of god
>says he has been haunted by demons for all of his life
>said he did everything in his life because he doesn't have a father
>feels bad about having sex but can't stop
>is unbearable
>become subtlety /pol/ like and complains about liberals
>marries possessive traditional christian virgin, who controls every aspect of his life and makes his financial decisions.
>doesn't even talk to his family

He sucks now, and I;ve distanced my self

>
>>
File: 1439708809347.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439708809347.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
>>25959227
is that thing supposed to be human?
>>
Yeah, had a friend who I enjoyed spending my time with, but he was in a higher financial status than I am. He was basically this person you had to spend a lot of time and effort and even money catering to his interests (shows, vidya, 40k) without expecting a lot in return for it. I expressed my complaints to him, and when he showed he wasn't willing to change for our friendship, I stopped talking to him.
>>
>8th grade
>new dude moves in
>seems angry about everything but chills out after
a month or two
>everyone in town hates him for some reason, but I decide to stick with him
>he's generally enjoyable to be around
>one of the only people who doesn't do drugs in town
>introduces me to lime wire
and 4chan back in the old days
>helps build my first pc
> 11th grade he becomes a thieving fuck and steals from people, (not me for some reason)
>people hate him more
>I move to a different neighborhood and don't see him as much

I come back from college
>he's weird
>never aspired to shit
>his entire life is based on trolling /r9k/ and getting laid
> always wants to eat expensive food
>everything he watches has to be approved by r9k or 4chan
>starts fucking internet traps because 4chan says it's a good idea
>generally annoying
>starts bareback creamping grills because he has to counter act the traps
>he's a dipshit
>>
>>25959227
>5th grade 10 years old
>had best friend for probably 5+ years
>since we met he evolved into rebellious loose canon personality, I became the quieter down to earth one
>school of maybe 500-600 k-8, most students knew eachother, even in different grades
>there was this one who was girl 2 years older than us
>he liked to make fun of for being low key goth (really just liked black) but she was actually pretty likable
>one day after school he was making fun of her and started throwing sticks and shit at her
>he got me to join in because I was a fucking bitch
>said some pretty awful things that I thought were impressive
>felt bad about it a few hours later
>next day someone told me that she went home crying
>worst feeling I've ever felt
>stopped talking to best friend
>I'll never forget how shitty of a person I was to her on that afternoon
>>
>>25959828
I've never understood 4chan's obsession with traps
>>
>>25959958
me either, I find the porocess interesting, but it's not my cup of tea.
>>
I like when people make threads just to share their erotic interests with other people that's really cool.
>>
>>25959227
>friend got me a part time job
Fuck that bullshit, that shit needs to fucking stop. There are people like me who have zero friends and get any jobs because "sorry you have no references/referrals! XDXDXD"
>>
OP, I'm unworthy of such a thick animation you've brought to the table.

I don't know how I can thank you for posting it.
>>
>>25959227
>tfw not enough h-games that use the rondo duo shit
>>
>>25959227
I, too, have had a good friend become progressively more of an asshole, until he suddenly started spouting shit about THE LORD and JESUS CHRIST 24/7
>>
>>25960078
a bloo bloo blooo people get a hand in life by others. STOP THAT ITS OPPRESSIVE! ABLEIST CIS SCUM TRASH!
stop whining faggot. My friends have never offered to help me get a job and you dont see me blubbering like a lil fuckboy bitch over it.

sucks and not fair but crying STOP ITS NOT FAIR makes you sound like a sad pathetic tanrum throwing retard.

life isnt fair and people dont have to stop doing things because you dont approve.

you sound like a femishit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.