[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like shit guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: aviary-image-1453534074273.jpg (253 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
aviary-image-1453534074273.jpg
253 KB, 720x1280
I feel like shit guys
>>
Fucking kill yourself normie scum reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>25958333

nah. he'll break don't worry. he'll be like "im sorry i didn't mean it please i miss you.", op.
>>
Why aren't you meeting that person half way OP?
>>
>>25958409

because she has a boyfriend and this guy is her beta sponge.
>>
>>25958413
You're right about the boyfriend thing but couldn't be more wrong about the beta sponge. She's the one who approached me and started to get feelings for me.
>>
op, he will realize he's being dumb. yeah it sucks for him but you're still his friend and he's being very selfish for trying to push past the boundaries of friendship.

this kind of friendship is hard though.
>>
>>25958440
So why aren't you meeting her halfway?
>>
>>25958440

okay, maybe calling him a beta sponge is a bit harsh but im only harsh on him because ive been there very recently.

yeah he's your good friend, he's shown you more heart and care than you expected and it hurts to know that he feels this way.

men get like this when we have dry spells, its just nature.

i totally know you're the chick and he's the guy/orbiter don't even do this gender-switch thing because girl you're trying to play games with an ancient power.
>>
>>25958474
Because i ts hard for me to open up to other people about my life since I'm such a looser. She wants me to take her home but I love with my parents. Its awkward because she thinks I'm living by myself but I haven't been able to tell her the truth and I might never.

>>25958483
Seems hard to believe but she's the one who's orbiting me. She seduced me and we fucked. She wasn't supposed to get feelings for me, just be fwb. I admit I either started to like her or I like not being alone all the time anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 970x888) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 970x888
>>25958333
Tell him the truth
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 1594x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 1594x1600
>>25958575
^He's full of shit
>>
>>25958575
>>25958583
Check out my dubs
[original comment]
>>
>>25958575
>>25958583
FUCK OFF BOTH OF YOU
>>
>>25958483
I think you misunderstood me. I'm the guy, she sent me this. She has feelings for me and wants me to open up to her but I can't. She's the one that has a bf and we've been fucking but we got emotions mixed in and its not a good thing.
>>
>>25958556

>She seduced me and we fucked.
>She wants me to take her home but I love with my parents.

COME ON do you think we were born yesterday?

you are obviously the chick and he is obviously your smitten friendzoned best guy friend.
>>
>>25958621
If you helped her cheat on someone, you're not a good person
>>
>>25958621

COME ON GIRLFRIEND.

give respect to get respect. give honesty to receive honesty.
>>
>>25958621

>She's the one that has a bf and we've been fucking

dude, at least tell the poor guy he's being cucked.
>>
you're scared to admit you're the girl because you're afraid robots are going to jump on you.

well you are right to guard yourself but have you ever thought that maybe the robots who jump on you for being female are females themselves who jealously guard as robots and don't want to share us with other females?
>>
>>25958648
She was the one who seduced me but yes, I'm a shitty person. I tried and really was uninterested in her in the beginning but I've started to get feelings for her. I know both of our feelings will get hurt in the end.
>>
>>25958483
>>25958621
You seem like an alright guy, OP. Do what your gut is telling you and break it off. It's not worth the headache.
>>
>>25958691
She's a bad person too, but you could have said no when she tried to fuck you. You're both bad people.
>>
>>25958333
Emotional text walls are alpha as fuck
>>
>>25958677
I literally can't because I've never met him. Also he would demolish my ass. Hes a fit, tall Chad. Here's the kicker, I'm just a skinny, ugly manlet. I have no idea why she fell for me when she's got her own Chad.

>>25958706
Seeing as how I was a virgin at the time and couldn't think straight and my dick was thinking for me, I was helpess.
>>
whats wrong with u guys? the txt msgs in the op scream that its a girl, also its clear that the pic is from a person thats receiving the txts. tards.
>>
>>25958756

>Seeing as how I was a virgin at the time and couldn't think straight and my dick was thinking for me, I was helpess.
>I dindu nuffin

Fuck outta here with that bullshit. You made the choice to help her cheat because you saw it as worth losing your virginity. Do I fault you for making that choice? No. But I'm not gonna accept any "I was helpless" bullshit. Own up to it you turd burglar.
>>
>>25958696
I want to break it off but I have feelings for her like she has for me. I feel extra shitty because she's already in a really long relationship. I know what I should do but fucking hell, why did I have to get feelings. I was trying really hard not to. The thing is she thinks this whole thing has been really easy for me and that I've had no problems continuing whatever we have going on but its the total opposite.
>>
I kind of wish that my sex drive was as high as yours. I've never felt so overwhelmed by desire that I've done something horrible, and so I'm still a virgin.
>>
>>25958556
>looser
>not loser

>cant even properly spell a simple ass word

what a loser

and you sound like a homosex scared of pussy the way you keep her at a distance.

oh anon I like you
oh uh err better act like a autist faggot that cant into girls and than whine online about it because boo hoo hooo girls like me and im a lil bitch fuckboy too scared to move past orbit mindset

get kucked homosex
>>
>>25958813
Yeah, I've owned up to it that I'm a shitty fucking person. Not only that but because I know what I'm doing and i feel shitty and I'm not doing anything to stop it.

>>25958903
I keep her at a distance because I don't want to get to attached to her or get more feelings since our thing will never lead to anything. I'm far from having an orbit mindset buddy.
>>
>has friends, plural
>has a beta orbiter
>is a roastie whore
>LOL u guise I'm sad and lonely! I'm just like u! Gibs me attention! *holds up spork*
>>
>>25958756
Stop victimising yourself dumb cunt.
>>
File: tumblr_mlvtjpZmJV1r1fygso1_400.gif (498 KB, 353x199) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlvtjpZmJV1r1fygso1_400.gif
498 KB, 353x199
>>25958333
>sperging out to girls
>>
>>25958987
I'm not, I was planning to reject her if it came to this(talking about sex) but I was to weakwilled and honestly I wanted to have sex with her. Yes I'm a scumbag but I've accepted it.

>>25958991
>>25958973
>didn't read the thread
>>
>>25958872
My sexdrive is not high. I can only fap 2 times a week but I do last a long time in bed if it counts for anythjng.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.