[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fuckbuddy admits she sees me as a bad boy because drugs,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1414831590889.png (29 KB, 656x1046) Image search: [Google]
1414831590889.png
29 KB, 656x1046
>fuckbuddy admits she sees me as a bad boy because drugs, tatts etc
>is only with me because my big dick gives her super orgasms
>tfw she says I'm not bf material
>>
>>25958049
Sounds like a horrible person anyways.
>>
>fuckbuddy
>big dick

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25958071
good point, she doesn't deserve the big dick
>>
>>25958049
i dont drink or do drugs, im pale with no tatts or piercings, and i have a tiny dick

send her my way
>>
>>25958049
So are you saying that tatts and drugs will get me a fuckbuddy?
>>
>>25958049
Have you tried cutting your dick off and then asking?
>>
>>25958049
>normie problems

I don't know what would I give to be some decent looking girl's fuckbuddy.
>>
>>25958049
you're not /r9k/ material either, so get the fuck out, fucking normalfaggot

saged and hidden
>>
>>25958081
>>25958828
not your sekret club anymore autists and hasnt been in about 5yrs.

you're the losers shitting up the board with your stuck in the past mental illness.

so keep on with the REEEEE and diaper shitting when you tanrum but this isnt your board anymore and hasnt been and you can either accept it or accept it.

sucks to be you autist bitter virgings that cling to things no longer around
>>
>>25958828
Yeah wtf is with this person?
>>
File: 1452233226450.png (184 KB, 845x589) Image search: [Google]
1452233226450.png
184 KB, 845x589
>>25958049

>Complaining about having a fuck buddy

My fuckbuddy turned into a gf and now she's super clingy. I can't even talk to another girl without her getting jealous and acting like a child who got a toy taken away from her. I've had other girls show interest in my manlet ass but since I'm not a cheater and we're bf/gf now I'm stuck just being with her. I don't have the heart to break it off with her, she's been diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder and one of her personalities would an hero if I were to leave her, can't have that on my conscious.
>>
>>25958916
>super clingy
>diagnosed with DID
>suicidal
That's my fetish
>>
>>25958978

It's really shit, I get calls everyday from her work telling me the most mundane of shit. Every little slight from her coworkers, to every little task she's done, this goes on for hours everyday. She's constantly asking me if I love her every couple of hours and expects me to leave my cellphone on 24/7 and if I don't answer or call, I'm obviously cheating on her.

If I try to talk about my day, she'll immediately interrupt me and say "so glad I asked". I can't talk to her about anything, only listen to her drivel. She constantly needs to be in charge even if she's so fucking horrible at it and is constantly glass half empty, she looks for reasons to be stressed out and goes out of her way to make her health worse.

If I didn't think she'd an hero for me leaving her, I would have dumped her a long time ago. I miss being a friendless, gfless NEET
>>
>>25959039
you need a spine and you need to put this dumb ho in check.

and dont bother replying with excuses that really mean I dont want too... either fix it or stfu and quit whining about something you refuse to deal with properly.

some autists I swear
>>
I thought you had died methanon. Can't you please just die?
>>
>>25958871
Not even a robot but youre a normie cunt
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.