[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>super like qt girl on tinder in November >match but I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: File Jan 23, 1 30 09 AM.png (363 KB, 750x856) Image search: [Google]
File Jan 23, 1 30 09 AM.png
363 KB, 750x856
>super like qt girl on tinder in November
>match but I never message her cause I stand no chance in the sea of Chads
>unmatched me a few days later
>swiping yesterday
>come across the same girl again but she super liked me
>match and she messages me first
>tells me she deleted her account the first time and just remade it
>was hoping she'd come across me again
>have the longest conversation I've ever had on this app
>she's looking for a relationship
>we share the same ideals, morals, general life goals, and interests
>wants to go out on a date next week

I'm sleeping right? There's no other explanation for this. Life is supposed to be shit. I've LITERALLY just started talking to her yesterday and we're already going to meet. What's the catch? There's always a catch.
>
>>
Could be catfish
>>
>>25956894
see >>25956918

good luck though. hopefully it turns out to be a real qt
>>
#wastehistime2016

Nigger
>>
>>25956918
This is what I fear the most. But outside of actually going on the date how would I confirm?

I feel like snapchat is the only way to prove it but then I sound like I'm just trying to get nudes or something. All I want is a qt gf.
>>
Do it bro.
Murphy's law in full effect.
The time is nigh
>>
>>25956982
just go on the date. if she turns out to be a fatty you can always just stop contacting her
>>
>>25956894
>>25956982

This is what I hope happens to me. Not the catfish.
>>
>>25956894
The same exact fucking shit happened to me and I'm now seeing the girl regularly. It's actually fucking awesome. The whole time the girl and I have been saying what you are verbatim to one another ("What's the catch?") .

Go for it man. My faith has been restored, I hope yours is too.
>>
File: 4324.png (20 KB, 900x877) Image search: [Google]
4324.png
20 KB, 900x877
Why do normies come here and brag? it boggles my mind.
>>
> morals
> tinder

kill yourself
>>
>>25956982
just do it, when you don't ask for nudes she'll know that's not what you're looking for

>>25957181
because she's probably a fatty or a catfish, or is going to abandon him after a few days of talking

we're always united by the robot, it will never let us leave
>>
>>25957519
>>we're always united by the robot, it will never let us leave

You aren't a robot though, faggot.
>>
>>25956894
>check all pictures
>all are closeups of face
>one has a hand, fingers look chubby

Confirmed OP, shes a fatty
>>
File: File Jan 23, 2 20 48 AM.png (674 KB, 750x856) Image search: [Google]
File Jan 23, 2 20 48 AM.png
674 KB, 750x856
>>25957554
>fatty

u wot
>>
>>25957553
pfft

ppffppttttptp
>>
>>25957591
>that shirt
>those tights
>those boots
>is that a cross necklace?

confirmed Stacy, tread lightly, friend.
>>
The catch is that you gonna feel like shit when you loose her.

Go for it, op!
>>
>>25957591
rig as fuck

go for it mayne
>>
>>25957611
Her old profile used to have an instagram. It was private but I remember seeing it had like 700 followers with only her following like 150 people

That's always a sure sign of a Stacy to me. She just doesn't seem to talk like one. She wants to be in a relationship, is looking to get married at ilke 25 and have a kid around 28-29. Ideally that's the same ages I kinda wanna do stuff.
>>
She's not cute, she's a disgusting old hag.
>>
>>25956894
She's above 5 on the 10 scale. What are you, OP?
>>
>>25957661
A skinny nerd with a cute face.
>>
>>25956894
post pic of yourself and we shall tell you whether she could be legitimately interested or whether youre going to be

1. Extorted
2. Robbed
3. Used for money
4. Used for any other reason
>>
>>25957658
Oh shut the fuck up and get off your high horse
>>
>>25957706
>OMG LE BIG EYES LE MAKEUP SO KAWAII~~~~~
She's a fucking thot and filthy old hag.
>>
>>25957657
hmm, you must be above average looking to have caught her attention then. in which case, what are you doing here, buddy?

yeah sounds pretty stacy to me, and surprisingly there are a few that speak like normal people instead of mindless, trend following sheep.

nonetheless, you should still watch out.
>>
File: 1.jpg (71 KB, 600x799) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
71 KB, 600x799
>>25957591
She looks like she was brought up on a standardized defecation alley.
>>
On tinder I get more than enough matches so its not like I'm desperate - that being said I was in a similar situation to OP

>talked to this chick for a week that was identical in interests and beliefs to me
>eventually one night we're chatting and she says "I think I'm gonna delete tinder now",
>asked her if she wanted to hang out or add me on facebook but she ignored it
>messaged me "okay I'm leaving now don't forget you're really cool, this is hurting me more than its hurting you"
>her account disappears
>feel really hollow inside about tinder as a whole ever since, can't be bothered getting dates with other girls
>>
would tinder work for an average dude? I'm thinking about giving it a whirl but I'm no chad thundercock
>>
File: File Jan 23, 2 32 35 AM.png (1016 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
File Jan 23, 2 32 35 AM.png
1016 KB, 750x1334
>>25957738
I'm on here because I've been here since the board's inception and I'm not much for variety. /v/ sucks, /tv/ is ok in small doses, /fit/ is funny but I don't exercise, not really a fan of other boards. /r9k/ is at least ever-evolving. Plus I've always been lonely despite having a nice face. I stay home online and never talk to anyone outside of Tinder. My FB account was made specifically for Tinder and has no friends on it. Hell I wouldn't even know what the app was if not for /r9k/.

>>25957741
>standardized defecation alley

kek

seems more spic than designated to me
>>
>>25956894
I'm happy for you anon, hope it works out. If it does, you should make another thread letting us know how it's progressing, to inspire us to not be robots, or maybe slit our wrists, or something.

Quick question: how often do you get a match with qt girls on Tinder? I've been on it for 6 weeks in a large metropolitan area and I have yet to get a match that wasn't a mis-swipe.
>>
>>25957808
You'd be surprised man. Just take it for a spin. If you don't like it, delete it. Just give it time though.
>>
>>25957848
Out of 435 matches over a year of tinder I'd say about 50 are waifu tier, 50 another 50 are qt, and the rest are just average. I don't swipe on anyone I don't find attractive on at least some level, even personalitywise I may swipe if their bio makes me giggle.

Honestly you have to move around. Whenever I leave my city, even 2 hours away, I get like 15-30 matches within the first day of swiping and then it kinda fizzles out to 2-3 a day. I think there's like an algorithm or something that encourages travel.
>>
Be sure to report these stealthy brag posts by normies.

They don't belong on r9k.
>>
>>25957932
Jesus fuck op how good looking are you? P-p-p-post a pic
>>
>>25957932
Ok, I'll keep movement in mind, thanks anon.
>>
>>25956894
>looking for a relationship on Tinder
>implying she didnt get pumped and dumped because she thought the guy she laid was commited to her

Yeah, men will justify anything an attractive woman does.
>>
>>25957946
No cause I'm not white and don't want to be made fun of.

The Briana girl I matched with is very clearly some sort of latina so I'm not racemixing since I'm spanish
>inb4 tacos

I'm not mexican.

>>25957977
She's not a single Mom so I don't care. I don't believe in "used goods".
>>
>>25956982
>hes on tinder looking for a gf

Are you a nu male or something?
>>
>>25957991
>Yeah, men will justify anything an attractive woman does.
Still stands. Good job, settled goods!
>>
>>25958030
You can't call someone a nu male and be a virgin at the same time
>>
>>25957843
fair enough, you aren't as normal as you made yourself seem. have you been keeping up with the insecam threads? they're comfy af for staying home and doing nothing
>>
>>25958051
Why do you think you know me, you desperate loser? I'm a girl, deal with it or make up fantasies of how I'm a man to justify your delusions.
>>
>>25958073
no you're not, nice try cuck
>>
>>25958030
No I just have no other options. I don't have any friends nor do I know how to make them, I never see my coworkers outside of work since I work at a call center and no one talks to anyone else and I'm just by myself with my dog every day afterward.

Maybe a gf won't solve my problems. But it's a venue I want to try.

>>25958047
I'd like anything good in my life at this point.

>>25958070
I'm not too sure what they're about. Is it just like looking at security cameras?
>>
>>25958073
>make up fantasies of how I'm a man to justify your delusions.
Yep.

You're still a cuck for trying to find a girl in a designated whorehouse.
>>
jesus OP just do it this isnt a hard decision
her returning the super like is big just go on the fucking date without asking the fucking robot board
>>
File: 56.jpg (33 KB, 439x384) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
33 KB, 439x384
>>25958264
>jesus OP just do it this isnt a hard decision

OP knows that as well, he is just here to brag.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.