[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get my dickskin to go down all the way when I get hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (642 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
642 KB, 1280x960
How do I get my dickskin to go down all the way when I get hard
>>
>>25955352
>tfw short/tight frenulum
theres nothing you can do OP unless you get surgery
>>
Pliers
>>
>>25955390
Short what now
>>
File: first.jpg (276 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
first.jpg
276 KB, 1600x1200
>>25955352

peel it back under a hot bath.

its a gradual thing, but bit by bit it will pull back.

there's some kind of smegma glue holding it there, and hot water will loosen it.

here you go! this is my penis and my foreskin fully retracts backwards.
>>
Go back in time and break the circumcising finger of the doctor or jewish snipsman who mutilated you as an infant so that they have no choice but to leave you intact.
>>
If you have phimosis you might have to buy a steroid cream. Depending on how severe your condition is, you can try taking hot baths on a daily basis for 3 years and slowly stretching down your skin as comfortable as you can once a day for 10-15 minutes.

go see a doctor to see if you have phimosis and what treatment you can get.

Do not get circumcised. Phimosis can be treated without removal of foreskin.
>>
>>25955484
Not op, but I can pull my foreskin back but I'm scared to pull it behind the head because I'm scared it'll get stuck back there. I can't stretch my foreskin wide, but I can pull it back when it's lubed up after ejaculating.
>>
>>25955544

it won't be stuck back there, and you're supposed to be able to pull it behind the head like mine does.

that's why i posted this picture its pretty great for explaining what im talking about.

try it under a hot bath there's smegma glue holding it there.

i can pull it back easy with no lube and there's no resistance other than the frenulum i can pull it back as far as i want. thats how its supposed to be.
>>
>>25955689
OP here. I can pull the skin all the way down with some resistance. I heard that it's supposed to go down by itself when you're hard.
>>
>>25955484

Nice cock anon.. would suck on.
>>
>>25955722

there's no resistance at all for me. try the bath thing there's something holding your skin there.

and yes mine goes all the way down by itself when im fully hard.

if i pushed my cock down in that picture, the foreskin would be all the way down past the head.
>>
Topical steroids and stretching exercises.
>>
>>25955738

i posted it for educational purposes and not for lewdness, robot!
>>
File: irj.jpg (12 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
irj.jpg
12 KB, 450x338
Consult this site carefully

http://phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/
https://phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/pictures/
>>
>>25955761

Sorry anon I couldn't help it.. your dick looks so tasty.
>>
>>25955796

that's how penises are supposed to look, without circumcision and without phimosis.

all guys have some form of phimosis naturally, we just have to peel it back and remove the cum glue in a hot bath.

i'm just trying to spread the knowledge. my penis is pretty average compared to other penises that are uncut and without phimosis.
>>
>>25955689
I used to not be able to pull my dickskin past the bulb because my smega had glued it to the shaft but I managed to peel it off one day. Hurt like a bitch but now I can pull it down. I don't think my foreskin is stuck anymore, it just seems like the band is too tight. When I pull it down all the way I can see the band squeezing my shaft.
>>
>>25957047

as long as you know you're fine. i can try to help the best i can but its really up to the person to fix it you know?
>>
>>25957067
How long did it take for you
>>
Wait a minute, my foreskin doesn't retract at all. I thought that was normal...
>>
>>25957136
its not but you can fix it
>>
File: its fine.jpg (20 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
its fine.jpg
20 KB, 360x270
>>25955352
>24
>never pulled my foreskin back beyond the head
>>
>>25957089

i discovered the problem when i was a freshman in high school. i fixed it within a few days or weeks, i just kept tugging at it until one day it finally peeled and i saw the bigger problem and quickly fixed that.

>>25957136

it is normal. EVERY guy gets this, but you have to peel it back and fix it.

read this thread i'm not gonna repeat myself.
>>
I could manage to go all the way down after fapping with condoms. You could try that out. If it doesn't work, you'll at least enjoy a different masturbating session.
>>
>>25957182

it happens to every uncut guy, you're supposed to fix it.

they don't teach this to you in sex ed unfortunately.

if you go to any doctor they'll tell you to circumcise it because they are greedy.
>>
>>25955484
Fuckin this I wish someone told me this when I was a teen I had an anteater dick back then
>>
>>25957182
you are a walking biohazard
please quarantine yourself
>>
File: lel.gif (2 MB, 260x173) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
2 MB, 260x173
>>25955484

this is the same penis i just decided to make a gif of a longer video i no longer have.

anyway, see how my forehead retracts completely past the head - this is how its supposed to be once you clear out the cum glue.

im uncut and people think im cut, but im uncut.
>>
>>25955352
>uncircumsised
>dick skin stays at halfway down the head
whats up with the people who have a fucking hood for a foreskin
>>
>>25957252

that's normal. you're supposed to fix it.

all uncut guys are supposed to fix this. they don't teach this to you in sex ed.

but i will teach you.
>>
>>25957239
seems like my hand would be slippin
>>
>>25957239

Hot! Still want it in my mouth anon.
>>
Eh Manuel doesn't need it neither do you.
>>
>>25957261
are you high? what does that shit even mean?
>>
>>25957262

well fix it and see

>>25957293

robot, i am posting this for educational purposes. my penis is average that's what an uncut penis without smegma looks like, how nature intended it to be.

i want to spread the knowledge here.
>>
>>25957325
>>25957327

shutitdown.jpg right?

do you have a problem with me passing information?
>>
What the fuck is going on here my foreskin has always easily retracted
>>
circumcision causes all kinds of health and mental problems for men.

but doctors will try and get you to get circumcised for any reason at all, for a completely natural condition.

phimosis is a natural thing, it happens to all uncut guys until they peel their foreskins back and clean the cum glue holding the foreskin to the dick head.
>>
tfw this thread is silent now because all the anons are taking baths and fixing their phimosis.
>>
>>25957354
I'm saying unless its actually hurts you there's no need to try and force it back.
>>
>>25957432

if your foreskin doesn't retract well past the head until your frenulum prevents it from being pulled back any further, you have some cum glue holding your foreskin to your dick head.

i posted pictures as reference its up to you if u want to do something or not.
>>
>>25957452
i can pull my foreskin back from the head and everything when it's non-erect but not when it's erect. is that a problem with the frenulum? or do i simply need to just stretch it more
>>
>>25957452
No it retracts when flaccid not when hard because I have a short frenulum but it doesn't bother me.
>>
>>25957501
>>25957508

it should pull back when erect. sounds like you guys have something.

watch the gif here >>25957239

you can see that pinkish area well below the dick head - that's how far your foreskin can retract.

this is an uncut dick without any kind of phimosis or cum glue holding it to the head.
>>
>>25957528
For most people yes but some have phismosis or short frenulum and its too tight and impossible to do that when hard but possible flacid.
>>
>>25957583

ok up to you man i'm not gonna argue if u don't want to.
>>
>>25957333

I've been with an uncut guy before. It was pretty awesome. I was originally worried it would smell weird or have smegma, but it was nice n clean.. like yours but a bit smaller. Best fuck of my life that's for sure.
>>
>>25957603

ya mine is nice and clean i wash it every day during showers.

i'm trying to spread awareness to robots so they too can penises that give "Best fuck of my life that's for sure."

it's how nature intended penises to be !
>>
>>25957640

can have*

im a little beat, im gonna go play video games.

i'm really sensitive and cum fast though.
>>
>>25957640

You're doing a good thing anon. I'm proud of you.
>>
You have to pull the skin down till it rips wnd bleeds till it eventually heals.

Tfw I have a cut looking dick without a circumsision.
>>
>>25957593
i don't think he's arguing man, if anything he's agreeing with you. but i was under the impression that phimosis was being unable to retract the foreskin regardless if it was erect or not
>>
>>25957712

>You have to pull the skin down till it rips wnd bleeds till it eventually heals.

no, mine never ripped or bled when i did it. i did it -very- carefully, millimeter by millimeter until finally the whole "crust" broke and i retracted it fully back.

>>25957718

i don't know what his penis is like, i can only talk about mine.

but i think "phimosis" is a natural condition in all uncut men that needs to be dealt with by that man during a bath.
>>
i can pull it back when im soft and when im hard, but when i masturbate it doesnt go back
>>
>>25957676

thanks. i am really hoping anons use the information in this thread and help themselves.
>>
>>25957769
So I can't retract my foreskin past the head when it's erect, what would you suggest I do then? Just slowly pull the skin down like you?
>>
>>25957758

it's supposed to go back. if there's anything holding it back, you got something stuck there.

this is me hard just hard >>25955484 that's how my foreskin will naturally rest, sometimes it goes a little further back.

>>25957239

this is when im masturbating, i am using the foreskin to masturbate the penis head and you can see the pink area well below the penis head - that area used to be sealed together to the foreskin by cum glue.

i peeled it back when i was a freshman in high school, millimeter by millimeter during a shower or bath.
>>
>>25957799

ya, very carefully, very slowly pull the skin down.

i did this in a bath.

you will eventually break a "crust" and you will the "cum glue" i keep talking about.

its gonna smell terrible and its gonna be very sensitive making it hard to clean, but clean it and let it heal a bit.

and then enjoy your penis.
>>
again, this is a natural condition for uncut penises - all guys have to do this once in their life and "free" their penis.
>>
>>25957807
but I can pull it back when its hard, it just doesn't naturally go back when i'm masturbating. how big is your penis? maybe its because i'm small (4.5")
>>
>>25957925

ok if you can pull it back no problem then im done here.

its not big it fits into a normal sized condom.
>>
>>25957830
There is no cum glue with him. His foreskin simply cant stretch past the head when erect. There is no smegma when he pulls when flaccid. If he wants to be able to pull back when hard he'll need to slowly stretch the skin out over a long period of time.
>>
>>25958013

got it. i did my part here, at least one robot knows how to fix it.

i get them confused since i am just working off of descriptions.
>>
>>25957852
Yeah but it happens naturally by time. Having to stretch when wet and shit when the person is well into puberty is abnormal.
>>
>>25958238

>Yeah but it happens naturally by time.

i don't think so considering there's always people out there with this problem.

i think people are just embarrassed to come out into the open with what they really did. there's no shame in this, its just something a man has to do.
>>
I've thought about fixing my phimosis but what's the point really? I'm never gonna use my dick for anything other than pissing anyway.
>>
File: 1453097029893.jpg (16 KB, 468x326) Image search: [Google]
1453097029893.jpg
16 KB, 468x326
You robots have no idea how lucky you have it to be uncircumcised. It's not enough having no gf, but not even masturbation is too enjoyable. It seems more like a chore needed for a five second high.
>>
>>25958328
You jerk off don't you?
>>
>>25958377
I do, but I can only retract it by a very small amount and it seems to work.
>>
>>25958339

its not luck, that's how penises are supposed to be.

its unlucky you are circumcised, robot.
>>
>Cum glue

Great meme sir.

Most of you can't pull it back because your foreskin is too tight. This can be fixed with stretching techniques over a few months, or sex may fix it for you.

And yeah, you can get your foreskin stuck down. I did the first time I had sex. Literally couldn't get the fucking foreskin back over the head. After 20mins of trying in the bath I managed to pull it back on. Got stuck again a few days later but took only a few tries to get back on. It gets better.
>>
>>25955689
I can easily pull it back when i'm flaccid but it's impossible when hard.
If i pull it back and then get hard it could get stuck and pulled apart. One time when i pulled it back then i got close to semi-erect and i had to work really hard to get it back and it hurt a lot.
Not OP BTW.
>>
Get a bigger dick
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.