[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You robots don't even realize you have female orbiters do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1452818478808.jpg (20 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1452818478808.jpg
20 KB, 320x320
You robots don't even realize you have female orbiters do you?

Or maybe you do but you won't do anything with her because she isn't up to your "standards", and all the while you sit here and make
>tfw no gf
threads.

You're all a bunch of assholes.
>>
Sorry friend, but I can confirm without a shadow of a doubt that I have 0 female orbiters
>>
File: hair.png (110 KB, 620x569) Image search: [Google]
hair.png
110 KB, 620x569
>>25953779

Oh yeah, all those female orbiters. They're suffocating me! I can't stand it!
>>
>>25953779
In high school, when you orbit a girl yourself you tend to get severe blindness to everyone else around you.

I had a hot girl after me for most of my high school years but I never really noticed or cared about her because I was after someone (in my mind) that was hotter. And I ultimately ended up with no one.
>>
I know i have a lot but my standards are really high
>>
>>25953779
only chads have female orbiters man, even the fattest land whale would never orbit a robot.
>>
I had one in highschool dated most of it then she became a huge whore in college. and now i dont have any female friends so i know for a fact that i dont have one.
>>
>>25953779
Did Chad break your heart?
>>
Now that there are grocery store self service things, I have no contact with females at all.
>>
>>25953996
Chad never gave me the time of day, but at least he was never as condescending as the robots I've known.
>>
I've never had a single female orbiter. I can count on one frostbitten hand the number of girls I knew. Only one expressed any interest in me. It took my by surprise because I can tell when girls have a crush but she gave no prior sign that she liked me. I told her the feeling wasn't mutual and we stopped talking.

Is that the mom from 1th heaven?
>>
I've had female orbiters tbqh but that was when I was in high school
>>
File: 1452662621432.jpg (47 KB, 621x502) Image search: [Google]
1452662621432.jpg
47 KB, 621x502
Totally bro, all these girls confessing their feelings to me after bending over backwards to my every whim for years is getting SO old XD
>>
>>25953779
>fat NEET who never leaves the house
>female orbiters

heh
>>
back in higschool there was this slow girl who really took a shine to me and would talk to me every chance she got, she'd sit next to me during recess and on the bus and would be talking to me even though I was totally blowing her off and sitting on my laptop throughout
I don't think she was retarded but she was definitely down there in terms of IQ, she wasn't physically distinct in any way, she looked totally normal, in fact she was a little cute but god fuck was she annoying
she'd talk to me about her family and her cats and "friends" the tv show all the time and I'd just sit there and nod and go "mmhm" and "is that so?" until she went away

kept asking me to do things in our free time too, come to her house and shit too but I never did, if I had gone for it I could have probably coerced her in to sleeping with me or at least molested her, but noooo,17 year old me would rather go straight home and shitpost about banjo kazooie on obscure internet forums every night.
>>
File: image (3).jpg (589 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
image (3).jpg
589 KB, 1365x2048
>>25953811
>>25953840
>>25953851
>>25954445
see
>>25953779
>You robots don't even realize you have female orbiters do you?
>>
>>25953779
really lass?

way to project yourself
>>
>>25954563
who then?
where were they exposed to me?
do they go around looking into the cracks at the edges of curtained windows to find love interests?
>>
>>25954563
>no I have 0 orbiters
>ah ha! you just don't know that you do!
>repeat ad nauseum

Then tell me how to spot a female orbiter and we can stop having a cyclical argument.
>>
>>25954699
I ain't doing anything for you faggot, this ain't a help thread.
>>
>>25953779
they must be masters of disguise
>>
God i love a toastie roastie. Guys, which is finer in life: a toastie roastie or a ragie wagie?
>>
>>25954770
Then you can't say that I have girl-orbiters, trollop.
>>
>>25955066
I can say whatever the fuck I want.
>>
>>25953779
no female will even fucking talk to me, nevermind fucking orbit me.
>>
>salty landwhale trying to turn the tables

If you're a guy and aren't at LEAST a 9/10 , you will be completely invisible to women.
Every fucking bitch like you thinks she deserves a Chad to impregnate her.
Go slit your wrists you whore.
>>
>>25953779
I literally have zero female orbiters. I'm inside doing work 95% of the time, and on the few occasions I'm out wind up only running for a few minutes at a time. Usually during late night grocery runs where I have to self check out, and not even run into anyone besides the check out clerk who looks a little like Jim Carrey. Never around the opposite sex.
>>
>>25953779
i dont even have any friends to begin with
>>
nigga I don't even leave my house where the fuck would I even get female orbiters from it's physically impossible
>>
>>25954563
>female can't understand that some people spend their lives literally alone

Why am I not surprised
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.