[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for a girl that I can chat with and maybe potentially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Studentbeans_200x133.jpg (554 KB, 2575x1723) Image search: [Google]
Studentbeans_200x133.jpg
554 KB, 2575x1723
I'm looking for a girl that I can chat with and maybe potentially get romantically involved if we vibe. I've been a bit lonely since college got in again so I think it'd be nice to have someone to talk to. I really think I could make someone happy and they could do the same for me. If you're interested please post in this thread and maybe we can get to know each other a bit before exchanging contact info.
>>
Try /soc/, buddy. I think you've mistaken this board for something it's not.
>>
>>25952102
From what I've seen everyone on that board is really self absorbed. I don't think it's that far fetched I can find what I'm looking for on here.
>>
>>25952193
Do you see any girls posting in this thread? No. There are very few girls on this board and I will be surprised if even one responds to you. So you can take my advice or wait around for nothing.
>>
>>25952052

What are you like OP? Where do you live? I'm in north philly and I don't want to chat with non-americans.
>>
>>25952233

>very few girls
>on /r9k/

nice dream familio
>>
>>25952279
Are you trying to say there are a lot of girls on r9k? I'd like to this proof you have of their existence.
>>
>>25952258
I'm from Florida. I'd say I'm very shy but I think I become a lot more outgoing once I get to know the person. I think I'm farely easygoing. I'm sort of into gaming, though I'm kind of a casual. I'm into drawing and animation as well. How about you?
>>
>>25952295

>enter thread
>see roasties keeping toasty by posting
>leave thread

Also OP why are you fagging up the board? Did you just have a break up?
>>
>>25952318
I just want someone to talk to.
>>
>>25952315

>very shy

Can you do skype calls and stuff?

What games do you play?
>>
>>25952318
You have no proof, then? Fantastic. I love when stupid people reply to my posts because they only ever prove me right.
>>
>>25952337

There has to be more to the story senpai.

Why are you so lonely?
>>
>>25952345

>YOU THINK THERE ARE GIRLS ON MY R9K???11!!!!!! STUPID POOPOO REEEE
>>
>>25952382
I asked for proof that there are girls and you couldn't give me any. I'm starting to think you're a woman. It would explain why you're so fucking stupid.
>>
>>25952315

I'm a drummer and I actually studied animation in college. I like casual gaming. Do you play any instruments? Favorite games?
>>
>>25952338
I haven't skyped in a while so I might be little quiet at first but I'd be open to it. I stopped playing games as much because it seems like mainstream gaming is becoming more and more about squeezing every sent they can out of you rather than having fun. I like messing around when I play so when I do I probably go on GMod or Rust. I played Fallout 4 though and that was pretty fun. Last game I really like though was Bloodborne.
>>
>>25952454

pls answer

>>25952440

Have you ever been to philly at least? Florida is shitty 2bh familia
>>
>>25952358
I dropped out and got my GED when I was 16 because I was severely depressed and didn't interact with anyone until I was 18. I'm 19 now and am now trying to get my life back on track.

>>25952440
Cool, what college did you go to? I used to play the piano when I was younger but I never stuck with it. I've recently gotten into soul/funk music and I've been thinking about getting guitar lessons to learn that style. I'd say some of my favorite games are Luigi's Mansion and Halo 3. Luigi's Mansion because it was the first game I completely beat by myself and Halo 3 because I have a lot of good times on Xbox because of that game.
>>
>>25952542
I've only ever been to New York. When I think of philly I think of the founding fathers and paddy's pub. How accurate am I?
>>
bump

zetjrkzrfyhkmxt
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.