[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ I'd like to tell you that being a nerd, a basement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1452074451723.jpg (22 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1452074451723.jpg
22 KB, 604x604
/r9k/ I'd like to tell you that being a nerd, a basement dweller and a loner doesnt mean you dont get to convince 10 outta the 3000 you've interacted in your entire life that youre a good person and that's okay borrowing den to his dick for 10 mins.

You guys are amazing. In my entire life i havent taken one 'friend' to meet my parents. and thats because i have never been real friends with anyone.

But i'm attractive. Girls randomly give me the opportunity to fuck their pussy outta bad understanding of who i really am.
>>
>>25951899
is this supposed to be bait? or am i missing something
>>
mirin that dude's chest
>>
>>25952339
Literally the standard bench, ohp, curl chad routine
>>
>>25952481

i can bench 1.5x my bw and my chest is shit but my shoulders and arms look the same as his. he's gotta be doing something else
>>
>>25952510
probably dieting
>>
>>25952554

that doesnt make sense. chest development doesnt come from dieting
>>
>>25952590

it's partly genetic then
>>
>>25952590

no, but having a lean waist/hips/belly will help make your chest look bigger, which is what that pic dicatates. Hes not huge, hes lean af, which his 8 pack shows
>>
>>25952590
he developed as much as he could (bulked properly), then cut down to a lean bodyfat.

remember, strength doesn't = mass, especially at first. which explains why you can lift so heavy and still look shit.
>>
>>25952554
Literally genetics.
No matter how hard you work, the shape of your muscles and the insertions are down to genetics. It's purely a crap-shoot. That's not to say that you can't have a nice body with shitty genetics. However some guys will look more impressive than you no matter what you do.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.