[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the future of NEETS? how their life will be like in 10,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1439496786590.png (775 KB, 715x535) Image search: [Google]
1439496786590.png
775 KB, 715x535
what is the future of NEETS? how their life will be like in 10, 20+ years?
>>
Thanks for remind me that i'm fucked
>>
despair and disarray desu senpai
>>
all dead from either freezing to death on the streets or from suicide
>>
Dead or miserable.
>>
despair but also despair
>>
File: mcdsworkers.jpg (46 KB, 640x424) Image search: [Google]
mcdsworkers.jpg
46 KB, 640x424
Depends. If america elects bernie sanders, neets will rule the world in 5 years. If not then there's no telling...
Im guessing the wagecucks continue to sabatoge and delay the automation age because "muh jobs"
>>
File: about01[2].jpg (61 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
about01[2].jpg
61 KB, 300x297
>>25951792
Over the next two years:
If things continue as they are, I'll be finishing my associates at 2 classes per semester and after that, maybe my bachelors.

I'll be a bit more muscular from lifting and having a proper diet.

My reselling business will probably earn me another few dozen grand in savings over the next couple years leaving me wealthier in net worth than most at the age of 25.

The girl I liked in high school will continue to decline as she ages past peak-beauty and realize that getting knocked up by a broke thug at 19 was not a great idea for the long-term. My schadenfreude will thus continue to increase.

I'll have read another hundred or so books, mostly non-fiction/history/biography.

More of my cousins will get knocked up by random guys even when I tell them that they could be set for life by jumping at the top guys in college.

My hairline will recede a bit more.

I'll pay for new invisalign braces to fix my teeth once and for all.

Mommy will never stop loving me and still let me live with her for free because that's what Italian mommies do.

My camry will probably need some serious maintenance as it crosses the 150k mile mark.

That's about it. Honestly, my life is pretty good. It's lonely but fuck it, who cares? My part-time work, part-time study, part-time read, part-time lift, part-time everything in moderation is allowing me to do whatever I want. I'm basically watching 1 out of 5 people I grew up with succeeding in life and the other 4 falling into a head-first tailspin of depression and drugs. It's amazing. Just by not fucking up and doing everything slow-and-steady, I'm winning the race.
>>
My grandparents on both my mum and dad side currently live in million dollar homes and they're all in their 80's and early 90's and all their properities are paid off in full.

The inheritance my parents get will make them fairly well off, which will spread down to me.

Things are actually looking better in 5-10+ years financially.
>>
Bump for more stories....
>>
35 neet here. Ask me anything.
>>
>>25953672
do you have autism bux?
what do you do with yourself?
what are your living conditions?
>>
>>25954326
>do you have autism bux?
Ye.

>what do you do with yourself?
What do you mean? I mainly spend my time doing what I want. Or precisely only what I can considering the lack of money.

>what are your living conditions
Pretty poor compared to the average person. Then again I somehow have my own place so it's not that bad.
>>
>>25954389
I mean, do you have hobbies and enjoy life, or do you spend all day on here feeling bored and empty?

Do you have a house/apt/condo/trailer in the city/suburb/country?

Do you travel any with all your spare time, or is that beyond your budget or interest?

Do you have friends or family to spend time with or are you a lonely shut-in?
>>
>>25954687
>do you have hobbies and enjoy life, or do you spend all day on here feeling bored and empty?
I do have hobbies though most of them are labeled as manchild or nerd hobbies : video game, programming, anime etc.

>Do you have a
apt near the city. It's initially an apt that my family was renting, I just have to pay the charges. This is also why my autism bux are low but I'm fine with it.

>Do you travel any with all your spare time
Wish I could but don't have the budget for that.

>Do you have friends or family to spend time with or are you a lonely shut-in?
Lonely shut-in since my 17 or so.
>>
>>25952319

>tfw literally everyone you know has become somewhat successful, even people who barely passed high school and didn't go to college

Shit I know one guy who went to community college for like 5 years and didn't graduate with any sort of degree who got a really good job in the tech industry. Meanwhile I'm suicidally depressed and my bodyfat is so low I look like I have cancer or some other fatal illness. Hell maybe I do have cancer. I have better luck with women than they do though, so there's that I guess.
>>
File: obese-436119.jpg (32 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
obese-436119.jpg
32 KB, 590x350
>>25951792

Totally original comment familia.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.