[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are mutual or dominant women so rare? What joy do they get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1447274558433.jpg (1 MB, 1323x1120) Image search: [Google]
1447274558433.jpg
1 MB, 1323x1120
Why are mutual or dominant women so rare?

What joy do they get from being submissive?
>>
>>25951737

2d isn't real that's why
>>
>>25951737
Lack of responsibility
>>
My bf likes being dominant but often he gets a kick of me getting dominant So we switch. About 70% him being dominant and 30% me.
It really does wonders honestly
>>
>>25951787
fuck off scum bitch
>>
File: buttercupandbubbles.gif (438 KB, 500x218) Image search: [Google]
buttercupandbubbles.gif
438 KB, 500x218
>>25951737
Women only have one personality type, the submissive girl that needs to be protected and guided. Anything that deviates from submissive is man made fantasy. Every character you've ever read about being assertive and dominant while also being a woman was nothing but make believe. Had the powerpuff girls been realistic you would have had 3 bubbles.
>>
File: always getting hit on.jpg (73 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
always getting hit on.jpg
73 KB, 600x900
Most aggressive male towards males would have the best genes. Females are turned on by violence. The guy who doesn't take their shit is likely not to take anyones shit.
>>
>>25951737
It's called "biology", nu male faggot
>>
>>25951737
>Why are mutual or dominant women so rare?
>What joy do they get from being submissive?

A female under natural circumstances (and not the lame feminized society human have created) basically has two options in life pertaining to sexuality:

1. Submit to a male
OR
2. Be forced to submit to a male

So that's the answer to your question about what they get our of being submissive, they get "not raped" kek.
>>
They have no drive in their life. Life is easier when you just go with the flow, do what others tell you to do. Thinking for themselves is hard, they'd rather have someone else do it for them. Having no control is exciting for some reason.
>>
>>25951737
Women are for being dominated, not for they to dominate you.

of course, if you want to get disrespected by them and maybe cucked, go ahead, enjoy being disrespected, but no sane man should want that.
>>
>>25951737
dominant women arent rare. its just that none want to dominate a bunch of losers that frequent r9k
>>
Women aren't submissive, they're passive.
>>
This is probs just jargon for you bots, but to me it explains perfectly your predicament

White-throated Sparrow occurs in two distinct morphs commonly known as White-striped and Tan-striped. These two morphs occur in almost exactly equal proportions throughout the range of the species. The morphs differ primarily in plumage color but also differ slightly in size and behavior. Comparing like sexes, White-striped birds are more aggressive, sing more, and spend less time in parental care than Tan-striped. Regardless of sex, White-striped tend to dominate Tan-striped birds in the breeding season.

In comparison with Tan-striped males, White-striped males are more aggressive, frequently intrude into neighboring territories, spend less time guarding their mates, occasionally attempt polygyny, and provide less parental care. White-striped females are also more aggressive and solicit copulation from their mates twice as often as Tan-striped females. Multilocus DNA fingerprinting revealed that 31.8% of nestlings and 56.3% of broods from White male-Tan female pairs were the result of extrapair fertilizations, whereas only 4.4% of nestlings and 6.3 per of broods from Tan male-White female pairs contained extrapair offspring.

Tldr they're out there but they're taken
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.