[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW daddy but no little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3
File: 1452939892261.png (2 MB, 754x1004) Image search: [Google]
1452939892261.png
2 MB, 754x1004
>TFW no emotionally insecure daddy dom fetish, self-harming GF to cuddle, tell her that shes daddys perfect princess and that it's all going to be okay
>>
>>25950722
that looks very itchy
>>
these are the most likely girls to cheat on you btw
>>
I used to know this mexican girls who would talk about her "littles" and it makes me feel physically ill to read that term to this day, gas all pedos tbqh
>>
>>25950750

yeah but they're so fun and easy

i'm addicted to these ones and they're damaged goods too so it feels natural

any of you autists that still look remotely decent and have the cute damaged boy look (they all love it) should try it out
>>
>>25950750
I know, the majority are whores and require a perfect dominant male to keep them in their place.
>>
>>25950750
this guy is correct OP

They are so desperate to be liked by others that you can easily get them to cheat on their significant other, they don't value anything. You only get into a relationship with a mentally unstable girl if you wanna get cucked.
>>
>>25950722
>tfw no pectus excavatum girlfriend
>>
>>25950783
define
>cute damaged boy look
do you mean emo suicidal boys? because anyone really damaged doesnt look good
MOM'S GONNA FREAK btw
>>
>>25950814
There are exceptions, though, particularly with the ones with daddy issues. If you can fill that role they'll become very dependant on you and will do whatever to make you happy.
>>
>>25950722

Have you ever had a gf who liked to be called princess? What was it like?
>>
>>25950836
i don't know, i didn't consider it an aesthetic until a few girls i met recently described me like that

but i'm only comfortable around other fucked up people so these are the only kind of girl i can date now

pleb stacies make me fucking sick, at least i can have sex with hot emotionally fucked up girls and get along with them really well

it's a shame you guys forget that these ones exist because they're all amazing if you can be crazy with them
>>
>>25950916
Yeah, it was an undescribably amazing experience, it gave my life a sense of purpose it never had before caring for her and being in charge of her emotional wellbeing. My attitude toward other people is usually "fuck you, I'll be nice to you until it benefits me not to be", but actually having to care for someone you really love is the most rewarding thing you'll ever do. Reading her a bedtime story at night and telling her "G'night princess, cuddle your bear for me" and hearing "I love you daddy, G'night" was one of the warmest and most addicting feelings I've ever felt.
>>
>>25951216

i'm hard now
>>
>>25950985
>i'm only comfortable around other fucked up people
>pleb stacies make me fucking sick
>emotionally fucked up girls
>you can be crazy with them
> i can date
> i can date
> i can date
alright you sound like an edgy redditor, so answer me a question, where do you meet these girls? heroin houses or rock concerts?
>>
>>25951216

That's pretty cute

Was it an internet thing? Why did you break up?
>>
>>25951254

post-punk/shoegaze/new wave concerts are overflowing with these girls

ive only ever been with fucked up weird girls so idk

normie girls are fucking boring. typical tumblr girls with dyed hair and mental illnesses are basically just female robots that have the added benefit of being women so they get to be pseudo normies too and be attractive through being thin and wearing makeup
>>
>>25951328
Yeah, sadly it was an internet thing. We really fucking loved each other, but she wasn't stupid enough to let that get in the way of the prospect of dating someone she really liked IRL. The opportunity arose and she fell for his superficial charm, and I can't blame her too much. She wanted me but I was oceans away and she was very lonely. Breaking up with her was the most I've ever cried, and perhaps her too.
>>
>>25950867
No there aren't some are better are keeping things from you than others but they're all weak willed. It's like they're turned on by validation or something.
>>
>>25951441
That is true, and while you can be attracted to others while in a relationship, really loving someone has the strange effect of making them the most deserible person on the plannet and the No.1 person you wanna stick your dick into. If you didn't love each other they'd either break it off or just cheat.
>>
I fucked a girl a few times in college who cut herself all up and down her upper arms and thighs

stay away. It's what's best for you. They drag you into their crazy. I remember going out one night and she started talking about killing herself and she ran back to her dorm room. When I went there I couldn't find her so I spent all night frantically searching for her but it turns out she drove all the way home and stayed with her parents. I was convinced she had committed suicide.
>>
>>25950722
I-I'm here...
>>
>>25951393
yep, edgy normie confirmed
>>
>my body after i cuddled my cat
>>
>>25951525
I like the crazy, looking after people even if I receive emotional pain from it gives me such a kick. Putting myself in that situation I'd love to find her and just cuddle her to sleep not letting her out of my sight.

>>25951592
Kek

>>25951559
Should I call you princess, kitten, baby girl, or dolly?
>>
>>25951658
He's not even agressive or anything. He's just extremely social and loves cuddling unnaturally much and claws whenever he's cuddling.
>>
>>25950722
Saying anything nice to a chick like that will make her instantly lose interest in you. They need abuse with occasional minor validation.
>>
Anyone thought it was body hair and had such relief when it wasn't?
>>
>>25950722
>tfw no mauled-by-kittens gf
>>
>>25951785
Some do, and when I say some I mean 1/2 girls I've had experience with was like that. She'd complain when I treated her like shit for too long and asked me to be more loving and caring, but she didn't understand that's not what she wanted and started losing interest when I made an effort to be nice. Soon as I was an asshole again she was back to clinging onto me and complaining that me being an asshole made her upset. The other girl didn't mind me being really nice but didn't prefer it, but that was back when I wasn't experienced at being a dom, I changed a lot after meeting the other girl.
>>
>>25950749
Imagine how comfy it would be scratching all of those itchies
>>
>tfw watching my Korean little do yoga right now in front of me in the living room. Feels good man.
>>
>>25951904
I don't get the appeal of scratching itches, they're always a displeasurable experience for me, but I'd love to scratch them for her.
>>
>>25951873
Haha My friend! Love the meme!
>>
>>25951559
gib contact and be my princess gf
>>
>>25950722
hnnngg
i want to tie her down and cut her more
>>
>>25951421
You sound like such a neckbeard
Go the fuck outside you emotionally deranged cunt

Internet relationships are not healthy, and they're formed by possessive, trapped and mentally unstable individuals clinging to their vapid need for connectivity to attention
>>
>Dated a suicidal girl once
>Didn't like her a whole lot
>She broke up with me
>Called me 1 month later telling me she took too many pills and needed to get to the hospital, so I should come over and drive her
>I replied, "No, you should call 911 you stupid bitch."
>Turns out she actually did take waaay too many pills as a ploy for attention, but she called another guy right after me who came to her rescue

Still feels weird, bro. I basically left her to die, but I also correctly called her bluff.
>>
>>25952180
>emotionally deranged because I engaged in a long distance relationship

Sound logic, Friend.
>>
File: Pepe_gun.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_gun.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>25952202
It really posts my pepes that so many girls do this.
Every single one of them deserve to be shot.
>>
>>25951658
They're all so cute!
>>
>>25952451
Give me contact kitten
>>
>>25952025
Would you like my skype?
>>
>>25952562
skype is kittyyyyy666
>>
>>25952564
Yes I would
Post it
>>
>>25950722
>all those scars on what is otherwise an ok body
>dyed hair

literally and figuratively damaged goods
>>
>>25950722
Lol so shallow, what an attention whoring pussy bitch.
>>
>>25950722
Y'all are some fucking weirdos I tell you what
>>
>>25952583
>tfw I kinda want to try adding you but I'm sure you're already swamped by all the betas here
>>
>>25952652
Fuck off she replied to me
>>
My gf now is like that. Luckily I think she has enough reason to never cheat on me or disobey me. I call her kitten, princess, imouto. She calls me owner and oniichan. She's rather positive too, which is nice.
>>
>>25952705
>I call her kitten, princess, imouto. She calls me owner and oniichan
The world would be better off without you two.
>>
>>25952748
Weeb pet names are a little cringy, but I wouldn't go that far, anon.
>>
>I call her kitten, princess, imouto. She calls me owner and oniichan

He is lucky to even have someone call him something.
>>
>>25952819
^^This, mate.
>>
>>25952819
"owner" tho, that isn't a title it's a role. Have her call you sir or master.
>>
>>25952652
You've clearly made it clear that you're superior to the betas, I'm sure femanon really wants you to add her
>>
File: 1450232608509.png (7 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1450232608509.png
7 KB, 275x275
>tfw painfully boring and don't understand any of these fetishes
>>
>>25952914
Well to his credit, she didn't add me anyway
>>
>>25952879
I prefer owner, since she's my pet through and through.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.