[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Ethan Klein can get a decent girlfriend (now wife) despite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 0ZqK4Hh.png (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
0ZqK4Hh.png
1 MB, 1024x1024
If Ethan Klein can get a decent girlfriend (now wife) despite being a bit chubby, why can't you? though you should still exercise for your health's sake
>>
Because he's funny, confident, and outgoing. I'm shy and have acne.
>>
I don't think being a bit chubby will hurt you, but being morbidly obese will hurt you in the dating market. Remember, it's a numbers game.
>>
I cannot stand this fat ugly jew
>>
He wasn't fat when they got married.
>>
>>25950437
This

They talk about how he used to be thin all the time.
>>
Hila has zero personality which is probably why she married an obnoxious american jew.
>>
>>25950558
I disagree. She's shy but she can be pretty funny. They got married because they compliment each other.
>>
>>25950583
I haven't watched h3h3 in a while, but every joke involving her was always "haha look at what ethan is making her do look how shy and uncomfortable she is on camera"
>>
>>25950082
Is he actually Jewish? I know his wife is Israeli but like, he did a recent video where he humped a holy wall, and he can't read Hebrew and has to get what's her face to read it.
>>
>>25950622
thats mostly hilan and ethan

h3h3 is just ethan
>>
>>25950744
he moved to israel for hila
>>
>>25950744
my guess would be ethnically jewish but an atheist
>>
>>25950082
What's the appeal of this guy? He's like an unfunny try hard version of Tim&Eric.
>>
>>25950104
>funny
good joke
>>
>>25952100
funnier than you fucking robots
>>
>>25950104
he really isn't funny at all
the extent of his jokes attract the "nice meme lelelelel xDD" crowd more than anything
i watch him because he reviews other funny videos
basically a less tryhard ray william johnson
>>
>>25952100
>>25952449
His wife finds him funny
>>
>>25950744
>Is he actually Jewish?
>Klein
Is that a serious question?
>>
>>25952491
his wife can barely even speak english properly
>>
Autism is a death sentence.
>>
>>25950744
He's ethnically Jewish.
>>
>>25950622
She's gotten better with interaction and I feel that she's trying to go out of her comfort zone.

I suggest you watch something maybe a bit recent.
>>
>>25952545
And? fuck the robut
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.