[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
confession thread? cigarettes actually taste like shit I only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 19
File: 1450055499748.gif (1 MB, 400x378) Image search: [Google]
1450055499748.gif
1 MB, 400x378
confession thread?

cigarettes actually taste like shit I only smoke them so that high schoolers will think I'm cool
>>
Cigs taste great, but make me sick
>>
i like the smell and taste of cigs but have a babyface so everyone thinks im an underaged smoker
>>
I believe more than half of this board consist of normies that extrapolate their problems or pretend to be an actual robot
for I am one of them
>>
I intentionally drink lots of water before I do heavy squat sets and breathe wrong so that I vomit.
>>
>>25949812
Not surprising considering half of given threads are about trying to talk to girls or sex problems.
>>
>>25949471
I hate myself a little more with each passing day and I'm afraid that I'm starting to turn to self destructive tendencies like droogles.
>>
I've never watched Star Wars...
>>
>>25949812
so you're a cyborg or a chad?
>>
I got my best friends older sister pregnant when I was a teenager.
>>
>>25949471
>in high school, said I lose my virginity to this girl
>she died in a car crash in the summer before senior year
>thus no way to disprove what I said, I invented a huge story that we were seeing each other in secret that summer
>had a lot of people feel sorry for me including other girls
>fucked four different girls before high school was out
>it was a horrible thing to do but it temporarily advanced me to normiedom
>sadly it didn't last
>reverted to robotdom and have stayed there for the past eight years, no sex aside from the odd prostitute
>>
>>25949916
I don't know if I should congratulate you, despise you or find you stupid for reverting to robotdom.
>>
>>25949471
I like cigs but I only smoke them cuz they make me high for like 10 minutes
>>
>>25949864
neither,just a straight up normie really.
The ones that people call "cyborgs" are the people I'm talking about.Just normies that like to browse here for whatever reason from killing time to straight up just learn about this niche.They come here from their own free will with a normiebook tab right beside it instead of being casted away like real robot.
Some of them might actually turn into robots overtime due to over exposure to the environment and ideals but that's a minority I believe.
>>
>>25949916
hope you put some flowers on her grave since she indirectly benefited you so much.

>reverted to robotdom
I kind of did the same except I never really went to normiedom. I just asked a girl out and she said yes. Then my autism exploded and my head swirled whenever I was around her. Hard to call it actual dating and I'm still a virgin.
>>
>>25949471
Ur right actually, smoking sucks. I smoked for 10 years, after i quitted, smoking seems so repulsive to me. DON'T DO IT
>>
File: tfw no.webm (606 KB, 438x368) Image search: [Google]
tfw no.webm
606 KB, 438x368
I've reached a point where I'd totally do lewd things with a guy like this just for affection
>>
>>25949856
Good on you anon. star wars sucks.
>>25950009
look at the top right corner, you'll see your typical /r9k/ poster.
>>
>>25949942
>>25949971
it was a horrible thing to do and I guess I paid for it later, I hardly even knew her and I feel bad for using her name like that

it all started with one of those stupid "are you still a virgin?" questions and for whatever reason my mind came up with this and blurted it out. and I added to it more and more and cemented it in so much that I think I started believing it myself

then I got invited to parties and such and got pity sex four different times, one of which was without a condom because the girl was on BC and recently broke up with her bf

it was fun, but then high school ended and people gradually forgot or stopped caring about the story, so my desirability didn't last

wouldn't really recommend anyone to do this, it wouldn't have taken much for someone to dig and call me a liar but I ended up extremely lucky
>>
>>25950095
it's not that bad. unless you were disparaging her in some way.

it sounds like one of those high schools movies. a girl pretending she had sex with a guy to make him seem more desirable.

was the sex what you thought it to be or wanted it to be?
>>
I friendzone lots of guys I like. Some of them are really hurt. A few even blew up at me. Why? I have...a fetish. A really messed up, specific fetish that nobody would guess but that causes me to lose interest as soon as someone knows about it.

I want to be hypnotized. I want a beta guy who's shoulder i've always cried on who's interested in hypnosis to try it out on me and get fed up with my bullshit and half-heartedly, jokingly tell me to love him forever while I'm hypnotized, only for it to work and me to fall madly in love with him.

He can't know that I have this fetish or that it didn't just actually work or else I lose interest.
>>
>>25950009
keeping his hand in his jacket instead of warming it with his girl , looks odd and uncomfortable, looks messy and dirty . there is no way she can get a orgasm with all that fat

1. either shes a paid whore
2. this video was staged for people to go awww my dream girl
3. this guy is rich as fuck
>>
>>25950177
my first time was kinda bad because I was supposed to have been such a good bf to my "gf"

I nearly came as soon as the condom was on and I got on top and put myself in Kristi (whose house the party was at on March 11, 2008), so I had to slow way down for a while and pretend I knew what I was doing

every time after was much better though. the three other girls I was with were Jill, Bethany and Carla and Bethany was the one who I did with no condom, it was great (and has been the only time I've had sex without one)
>>
Why would you want to impress high schoolers? I only smoke because it makes me feel good for a little while and I like the idea of killing myself from the inside and hopefully limiting my lifespan to about 60 or 70.
>>
>>25949856
There's no reason to it sucks.
>>
File: stitches.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
stitches.gif
1 MB, 400x225
My ex-friend told me that he killed someone accidentally, we don't talk anymore. I still think about the poor kid he killed, he doesn't care at all. Sometimes I wish I knew the kid's name.
>>
>>25950200
>I friendzone lots of guys I like. Some of them are really hurt. A few even blew up at me.
>>
>>25950200
Sounds like you want a beta to magic themselves into a chad. It's no wonder 50 Shades Of Grey is so big.
>>
>>25950564
speaking from experience (I'm the guy who posted about the girl who died) this is impossible. you can get it to work temporarily but it won't last

for most of high school I had girls talking to me and I was invited to a lot of parties because of my summer romance lie. I was extremely popular and likable but that quickly died once high school was over
>>
>>25950564
>>25950765
>>25950564
>>25950765
all I want is the beta to half-jokingly tell me to love him in a self-hating way.
>>
>>25949471
Have been smoking for 6 years, wish I had never picked on up.
>>
For years my inner autism and desperate desire for social acceptance that I didn't realize existed lead me to self destruct and worsened my bipolar.

I started smoking cigarettes for the sake of looking cool. When I realized they gave a nice kick I did it for the kick.

My family isn't too bad but I throw hissy fits because they try to control every aspect of what I do and micro manage my schedule, can't self destruct in peace which is even more aggravating.

Deep down I know I'm fucked in life but I wish someone would validate this train of thought and help me find a job I can slave away at for 50 years and then kill myself.

The deepest desire I've had was for someone to validate my feelings, go say that I was a person and that my complaints or thoughts or pain and suffering mattered. Self validation brought me no joy. I tried becoming a boxer tried getting a job in construction tried being Chad tried being a leader but I was never seen as a respectable man, just a Bill Dautrive or a Meg, someone who babbles, is emotionally insecure, and pathetic. Less than a person. After the bipolar and autism diagnosis and dropping out of Uni its only been down hill. Tried to commit sudoku but failed.

Might just sit in the freezing cold shitting and pissing myself until I die.
>>
>>25949969
I-IT CANT BE TRUE.

I mean, I'm a straight up chad (But I'm gay so it doesn't count) but I do enjoy trying to cheer people up and R9K is filled to the brim with people who need some cheer in their lives.

I mean there's no such thing as true altruism, so take that with a grain of salt.
>>
>>25949471
I just started smoking cigarettes and the nicotine buzz is amazing. I dont mind smoking as ive been smoking weed for years and my lungs are iron
>>
I torture small animals to boost my self esteem and numb my empathy so I stop being a weak willed beta cuck
>>
>>25950920
You and I both. I love a good Nicotine Buzz.

I smoke a shit ton of weed but cigs give a nice kick too.
>>
>>25950890
>1917x174
fucking normies
>>
>>25949969
> "cyborgs" are the people I'm talking about.Just normies that like to browse here for whatever reason from killing time to straight up just learn about this niche

You didn't need to say you were a normie to show it. You obviously know nothing about the board's terms.
>>
File: 1404771745045.png (241 KB, 377x424) Image search: [Google]
1404771745045.png
241 KB, 377x424
>>25950890
>A3Launcher.com
>implying normies play autistic shit like ACE or Exile for a game that is already an autistic version of Battlefield

All the Chads I've known/interacted either did not even own a computer or their gaming extended to semi-occasional bouts of COD.
>>
File: 155e091a73a383531b1dfefb7431533d.png (142 KB, 1001x1080) Image search: [Google]
155e091a73a383531b1dfefb7431533d.png
142 KB, 1001x1080
>>25951006
Oh boy if that offends you check this one out
>>
>>25950800
telling you what to do is chaddery.
>>
>>25949916
You ARE despicable. Just telling you that now.

But you did manage to get 4x high school pussy, so good job.
>>
>>25951086
why are you using chrome? Do you not have Firefox?
>>
File: 1453405320843.jpg (76 KB, 610x660) Image search: [Google]
1453405320843.jpg
76 KB, 610x660
I spend hours a day on 4chan but post less than 10 times a week cause I never think i have anything to add to a thread and even if I did i end up reading it and thinking it sounds stupid and then deleting it and closing the thread
>>
>>25951063
I don't give a huge amount of my time/money to vidya. Some people do like vidya; even chads like vidya. Everyone loves Vidya.

I don't know where you live, but here (New England) most normies play video games. It's called being a millennial.

And hey. I might be casual, but my video games aren't.
>>
File: 1425254852000.jpg (117 KB, 409x528) Image search: [Google]
1425254852000.jpg
117 KB, 409x528
i lie and samefag constantly
>>
>>25951143
Chrome makes selling my soul and very essence to the market a lot more painless and user friendly.
>>
>>25951154
I go through spells of not posting at all then if I find a thread that appeals to me I reply the fuck out of it. This is probably my first post in a month
>>
>Started smoking so I wouldn't feel the urge to pig out on snacks every time I watch something
Was a fair trade I guess, I do enjoy cigarettes for some reason, just breathing in the smoke feels fucking good.
>>
>>25951154
I'm that way more on regular boards but 4chan is anonymous. You can shitpost day and night and no one will remember it the next day. So if you want to share something there is no reason not to. Someone might appreciate what you have to say.
>>
>>25951229
We already knew.
>>
File: 1443822778605.jpg (29 KB, 370x330) Image search: [Google]
1443822778605.jpg
29 KB, 370x330
I don't really like anime but I still love posting the cute girls even if I don't know where they are from
>>
>>25951126
yeah I know it wasn't the right thing to do but the story started getting carried away and before I knew it I had girls feeling sorry for me so I went along with it

the problem is quick advancements like this don't last, I had girls liking me and I had sex but the whole "poor him" novelty wore off and it was back to the way it used to be.
>>
> tfw robot but perfectly content with my existence
Feels unnatural coming here because I know I'm a robot (autistic socialization skills, no gf, no new friends since 5 years), but I'm fine with the few friends I have and the autistic hobbies I do in my spare time.
>>
>>25951143
Firefox will always be my browser waifu.
>>
>>25950095
>pity sex

jesus fucking christ does this actually exist?
>>
>>25950890
wanna be my friend?
i never had a gay friend before
>>
>>25951670
Absolutely. What do you do; how do you spend your time; tell me about yourself.

>>25951651
People will literally feel bad enough for a person whom they so badly want to reject that they'll have sex with them in order to not seem like a bad person.

Some people on the opposite end of this will litertally try to force someone to pity them enough so that they'd have sex with them.

It's a pretty fucked up Dynamic, you see it in toxic relationships all the time. Some people are afraid of saying no, and those are the ones I feel the worst for.
>>
>>25951651
yeah it does, I got it four different times precisely because they felt bad for me and because it'd make them look good, mostly in the eyes of other girls

all four of them were pretty big school whores but it's not like I cared, I was getting laid

still I just got really lucky, it wouldn't have taken much for someone to find out that everything I said was a lie, so I don't recommend that anyone else really try the whole "was in a serious relationship with a dead person" trick, because even if you manage to get it to work without being found out it won't last forever

still I went from a virgin nerd to having sex with four girls and I creamed one of them, but I guess this is a rare case
>>
>>25951767
>Absolutely.
kik?

>What do you do; how do you spend your time; tell me about yourself.
i work (web design / database management)
lift
fap
shitpost

basically i'm just a passionateless, depressed cyborg
>>
>>25951927
paytrohs hmu any time my depressed nigga, I'm always by my phone.
>>
>>25951767
yeah it's like a loophole, if you make people feel bad enough for you they'll look past almost everything and suddenly you'll be the best thing ever

those four girls likely would've never given me the time of day let alone slept with me if it weren't for my "story"
>>
I don't like being nice to myself because I'm terrified of slacking off and becoming like the rest of my family.
>>
>>25952385
Yeah that's basically how it is. A lot of people are malicious and force their tragedy on others in order to have their otherwise-wouldn't-be partner to sex them up.

>>25952429
That feel.
>>
File: 1453126012783.jpg (325 KB, 506x631) Image search: [Google]
1453126012783.jpg
325 KB, 506x631
>>25950217
>trying to rationalize this because you're upset it isn't you
KEK
>>
>>25952547
but I wasn't being malicious though, I started a story and it got out of control and before I knew it Kristi (the first of four) wanted to sleep with me, and being a horny teenager I did it there and the other three times

it got out of control but at the time I didn't care, now I do feel bad even though I loved the sex
>>
File: gudang-garam-kretek-12.jpg (10 KB, 162x259) Image search: [Google]
gudang-garam-kretek-12.jpg
10 KB, 162x259
>>25949471
smoke kretek cigarettes, at least they will kill you faster

pic related, cancer in a stick
>>
Alcohol is disgusting and has shitty effects. It's not surprising that there's so many social autists who think it makes them mature. Probably the same people who brag about drinking black coffee.

Most people who are "just lolicons" find 3D attractive, whether they want to admit it or not. The fact people react so harshly when someone says loli is pedo is pretty indicative of this. I also have plenty of anecdotal evidence since I have a fetish for getting lolicons to privately admit they like shit like CP.

Most of the video games worth playing are on handhelds and consoles, specifically of the Nintendo variety.

If an anime has a shitty exposition it's not worth watching. If characters have known each other forever and then there's suddenly a scene where they explain something in detail that they should both already know then the writing is garbage and not worth watching.
>>
File: 1412216169310.gif (407 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1412216169310.gif
407 KB, 250x250
>>25952765
>alcohol is disgusting
>black coffee is disgusting
>>
>>25952799
Where did I say black coffee is disgusting? And yes, alcohol is absolutely disgusting. It's also one of the most normie drugs you could ever use. It's the drug of choice for middles schoolers all across the USA.
>>
>>25950095
this story gave me a lot of
>feelsgoodman.frawg
>>
>>25952682
Nah don't sweat it man we all do dumb shit when we're in our teens and it comes to sex and relationships.

>>25952765
I like black coffee cause it's less of a hassle than searching for cream sugar milk and other nonsense. I also like alcohol cause I like not worrying about my problems for an evening.

Totally agree on that part

There are some pretty good ones that are PC Specific. But then again I'm an RTS nerd and enjoy MMOs occasionally too, even if most of them are garbage.

As a writer that last bit urks the shit out of me since you see it so often and it's completely nonsensical yet no one bothers to notice.
>>
>>25952850
I thought you were implying it, my mistake
I agree that some kinds of alcohol are disgusting, I think its a matter of taste
for example to me, jack daniels is vile, but vodka is like water
>>
>>25952909
I've had mix drinks, wine coolers, cheap vodka, expensive vodka, brandy, whiskey, cheap beer, microbrewed beer, etc.
I think the only alcoholic drink I've ever liked was home made cider, and the alcohol content of that is so low it doesn't matter.
>>
>>25952868
Neat, I didn't think anyone would agree with me. I wasn't trolling on any of it either.
>>
Well all seafood is disgusting and so are nuts and peanut butter. I also never tried nutella
>>
I'm supposed to be banned, but I'm cucking the mods by posting anyway
-54m50n
>>
I've never been invited to a party since a birthday party back in the first grade. I like to dance though, so I like to listen to shitty music and dance alone in my bedroom when my parents are asleep, usually on weekend nights.
>>
>>25953108
Post some trains for us man, we missed you
>>
>>25949916
>>25950095
I tried kind of the same thing as you in high school, but it didn't really work as well.

There was this girl that I orbited and I came up with a lie that my grandfather who I was really close to died. And almost instantly I jumped like four or five rungs up the ladder in her eyes, but it ended way too quickly because she found out both of my grandfathers were still alive (I didn't quite think that through). So aside from a few kisses I got nothing.

You were lucky to get sex out of it, and four times with four different girls. God what a senior year that must have been.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.