[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck southern California. Everyone here is so fucking stupid,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: sandiego_county_map-sm.gif (20 KB, 386x492) Image search: [Google]
sandiego_county_map-sm.gif
20 KB, 386x492
Fuck southern California.

Everyone here is so fucking stupid, superficial and boring. If you don't skate, or surf here you're fucked. If you dont like wearing only surfer bro stuff, you're fucked.

Fuck all of this shit. I cant wait to get the fuck out of here.
>>
I'm from Texas and when I visited California this is the impression I got. Everyone seemed fake and arrogant like their life was an act.
>>
Yep m8, Los Angeles is pretty shit for robots
>>
How should people be living then guru? Behind a computer screen 24/7?
>>
File: New_England_combo_flag.svg.png (22 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
New_England_combo_flag.svg.png
22 KB, 2000x1200
>>25949030
This.

>>25948956
I'm a New Englander. I don't know how the fuck people can live like that. The problem I have with most Southerners and West-coasters is they can't handle anything pragmatically, or don't have the fortitude to be upfront with how they feel or their shit talking.

Like how do you even deal with that? I can't stand fake people.
>>
>>25949099
Nigga you don't need to be a NEET or neckbeard to not be fond of skating and surfing.

No one does either of that shit here in the North East; most people up here camp, hike, travel, ski, and socialize for fun. Or vidya. Or Drugs. Or other fun stuff.
>>
>>25948956
Even LA??
>>
at least its not boring. i live in northern california, nothing ever happens here excluding san francisco, and just as many mexicans. south>north
>>
>>25948956
>If you don't skate, or surf here you're fucked.
San Diego hosts one of the biggest comic book conventions in the world.
>>
>>25948956
Omg fuck you

>oh no I have nothing but urban cliches to do

Try living in the woods dicknose. Even if you hate it its still better than nothing. Out here everyone I know either milks cows, kills cows, or people who finger cows ass holes and shovel their shit.Then there's the few who manage to cut woods but the depression and money causes them to drink and they get fired from duis and shit.

Fuck you

>oh no I live in a warm paradise with public transit jobs and everything the modern world has to offer

Your traffic is better than having to drive 40 miles everywhere
>>
>>25948956
If you dont like it here, gtfo, we dont need losers like you here
>>
File: thinkaboutit.jpg (108 KB, 354x249) Image search: [Google]
thinkaboutit.jpg
108 KB, 354x249
>not liking surfing
>not liking skating

Well maybe you shouldn't be such a faggot OP and try it out. What harm could exercise possibly do to you?
>>
>>25948956
I love living near LA. Great weather year round, going to the beach all the time, killer weed, all sorts of different foods, festivals for just about anything, concerts, backpacking, plenty of motorcross options. The only thing that sucks here are the tourists that don't know which way they are going
>>
>>25949494
New Yorker Here.

LA is basically Western NYC except less people and people who can't handle being insulted or told they're wrong.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.