[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taking 1440mg of DXM tonight, i'll finally be happy for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1448744129794.jpg (504 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448744129794.jpg
504 KB, 1920x1200
Taking 1440mg of DXM tonight, i'll finally be happy for a short moment
>>
That shit actually lasts a few hours, firstly.
Secondly 1440 isn't enough to get anywhere fun; take more for an adventure. Some people can easily do like 3000mg
>>
File: 1452458163364.jpg (12 KB, 333x347) Image search: [Google]
1452458163364.jpg
12 KB, 333x347
>>25947833
>>25947901
that guy is a huge troll

1440 is bad dude thats not safe

you shouldnt go above 1000 ever
>>
>>25947901
dude 1440 is like 16mg/kg for me
>>
>>25947833
enjoy throwing up
enjoy feeling itchy as shit
I am taking 350 and will be mellow as fuck while you try and not vomit your brains out
>>
you should do 2000mg of DXM no other active ingredient, shit's good as fuck
>>
>>25948011
enjoy your baby trip, i see god tonight
>>
>>25948011
This

I took 600mg. First my head started itching a ton, then came the drunk/high feeling, nausea, frequent vomiting. I kept forgetting where I was and would drift in and out of consciousness, bumping around into things in my house, unable to really speak coherently or tell if I was dreaming or awake.

DXM does not make you "happy". If I could describe it, it kind of tears all emotion away from you. I felt like no matter what happened, it would not affect me on an emotional level. I was just a neutral body of energy.
>>
>>25948046
>>25947901
Le epic edgy guys amirite? XD
>>
>>25948046
Staph nigga you'll get him killed
OP are you sure you are read for a 4th plateau trip?
>>
>>25948083
Yes, taking DXM for a years now, i can pefectly control myself on DXM
>>
>>25948075
thats called disassociation anon, thats the effect the people that do this shit want.
>>
>>25948075
I have taken doses close to 900 before
once you get above like 800mg it is a whole different fucking trip
I took it
got high and drunk within first thirty minutes
two hours in I feel really high close eye visual
about two and a half hours
I was laying down in my own puke
and it felt like my body and my mind were to seperate entities
it felt like my body was slowly being dragged away from my body
like this intense gravity waying down on me
it felt like I was falling the entire time and freaked me out
was high for literally 12 hours without being able to sleep because the close eyed visual were fucking intense as hell
>>
I've taken 237 ml and absolutely nothing happened
Another time I took 300 and same thing
Cool drug guys
>>
I miss DXM so much. I don't have time to do it anymore. Have fun anon.
>>
>>25950120
Me too anon I can't control my drug use anymore without going on binges and fucking shit up so I had to kiss it all goodbye. Be careful anons dxm psychosis and ending up in the psych ward is no fun.
>>
>>25947833

>1440mg

Unless you're morbidly obese that's a ridiculously high dose. And if you're morbidly obese you probably shouldn't be doing recreational drugs anyway since your heart's already under enough stress dealing with all your excess fat stores.

I've done 1200mg once before and it wasn't really a good trip. Surprisingly didn't have much of a bad time either though. It was more like it got to a point where it felt like I was about to be completely overwhelmed with way more drugginess in my brain than I could handle but then I kind of just blacked out and when it was over didn't really remember anything else.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.