[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>drink nothing but water >still can't lose weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 15
File: MemeCentralOnline.jpg (3 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
MemeCentralOnline.jpg
3 KB, 228x221
>drink nothing but water
>still can't lose weight

Moral of story, don't believe the calorie in calorie out meme
>>
yeah you need to stop eating dicks too

faggot
>>
yeh fuck science
>>
For how long have you been only drinking water?
Original
>>
>>25947738
Tell that to the people in Auchwitz you dumb fucking fat cunt
>>
>>25947738

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

o hwait this isnt /fit/

soz
>>
>>25947738

>my body is exempt from the laws of thermodynamics

Fuck you. You're not counting something correctly.
>>
>>25947738
Three word for you

Water weight, faggot.
>>
Maybe you should stop eating so fucking much, you fat fuck
>>
File: holocust.jpg (31 KB, 235x300) Image search: [Google]
holocust.jpg
31 KB, 235x300
>>25947781
>believing the calorie meme
>>
has to be for longer than 3 hours fatty
>>
>>25947799
what's with this reddit-tier humor here lately?
>>
fatties gonna fat

kek original
>>
>losing a steady 3lbs a week
>diet changes seem to be working
>check this week
>gained half a lb
>nothings changed since last week

Maybe its because I haven't taken a shit for the past 4 days
>>
>>25947738
Can't even say nice bait, with the frog image and the implication you didn't change your diet.
1/10 replied.
>>
>>25947738
Give it more than just 3 days you retard
>>
>>25947851
>Maybe its because I haven't taken a shit for the past 4 days
Are you constipated? Are you eating enough fiber and drinking enough water?

Also what diet?
>>
OP just defied the laws of the universe, give him a nobel prize.
>>
>drink 0 calories
>eat 5000
Why am I not losing weight?????????
>>
>>25947777
not OP but a couple years here
I'm still fucking fat, I have so much lard on my thighs and buttcheeks I could pose as a woman if I got tight enough pants
6'3 198lbs
>>
>>25947917
>implying you can scientifically explain weight gain or loss or in any shape or form quantify it
>>
>>25947964
That's like 20 pounds overweight. That's nothing
>>
>>25948001
>20 pounds is nothing
ok fAm
>>
>>25947738
>Use to only drink water and eat junk food
>Couldn't stomach regular water
>Started by drinking flavored water, than slowly moved on and replaced it with actual water
>Same with vegetables, started light with lettuce and mixed it with stuff
>Began experimenting with other vegetables, found out I liked fried mushrooms, spinach, lettuce, and can stomach about everything else now
>Exercise regularly with a dumbbell set
>Now include veggies as 35% of my meal intake, and drink an average of 80 ounces a day
>Complexion improved drastically, water retention made me drop a lot of weight

Are you just drinking water OP, and how much of it? Eating healthy, and exercising? Its always the final pounds that are the hardest to drop.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 680x503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 680x503
Eat at a 500 calorie deficet and do intense cardio 5-6 times a week and come back in 90 days faggot.
>>
>>25947738

bullshit, youre eating fatfood / too much food

>drinks wanter for a day
>expects a 6pack day after
>omg its all a meme
>>
>>25947984
>I'm not him but
Are you serious? Are you questioning whether humans consume food for energy? Are you questioning whether the body uses stored fat for energy when it has less than ample available energy from food?
>>
>>25948309
I should try something similar
I've lived off very basic and processed food my whole life. ie picky eater.
I don't eat any vegetables except potatoes and tomato (sauce) and peas/green beans make me have a gag reflex 100% of the time
Idk man even lettuce has a really strong taste to me but I guess if i keep trying it maybe I'll adapt to it
>>
>be fatty McFatfuck
>drink water
>continue to eat fat unhealthy food because I hate myself
>sit on my fat sorry ass all day
>somehow I don't lose any weight
>???
>shitpost about how I'm a fatbeast
>whine to /r9k/
>>
>>25948309
>>25949031
To clarify I can stomach lettuce easily on its own but I find even having some on tacos or subs to have a overbearing taste
>>
>>25948419
This. Just track how many calories you eat in a day for a week, then cut that back by 15-20% and you'll lose weight even without exercising
>>
i bike to and from work. i eat a tiny bowl of oatmeal in the morning. a small salad for lunch. for dinner i have a small piece of turkey and some lettuce. all i drink is water. been doing it for 3 months. have lost no weight. just face it, some of us just cant. its more complicated than calories
>>
>>25949051
>unhealthy food meme

what are the McDonalds diet/Twinkies diet
>>
>>25949191
You're fucking lying
>>
File: 137590058122.jpg (106 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
137590058122.jpg
106 KB, 1024x683
>>25949191
>i bike
>why don't i lose weight
Family...
>>
>>25949256
Exactly. Weight gain/loss is all about calories.
Nutrition is something else
>>
>>25949268
off the principle of calories in/out thats more than enough
>>
File: 1438353681201.jpg (1018 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1438353681201.jpg
1018 KB, 1920x1080
>>25947738
I lost a ton of weight just switching over to water and not really changing what I ate. Lol
>>
File: 1408330438049.jpg (105 KB, 739x742) Image search: [Google]
1408330438049.jpg
105 KB, 739x742
>>25949360
Here's (you)r reply then.
>>
>>25949191
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1454084

Just in case you're serious.
>>
>>25947851
>>nothing's changed since last week
you need to constantly decrease your intake as you lose weight. Your body need less calories for maintenance as you lose weight.
>>
>don't believe the calorie in calorie out meme

>350lbs
>one day just wake up and eat nothing, drink only water
>keep that up for a little over a week
>lost 12lbs that week
>>
It's not a meme. I used to be 95 kilos because of all the junkfood and soft drinks I consumed and was on the way to gaining more. This was a year ago.
Food was inaccessible due to money shortly afterward so I cut down on a lot of things. I'm not fit but after changing my diet to 2 meals a day and only water I'm at 70 kilos now. I don't know how to work out properly nor do I have the confidence to go to the gym but I do pushups every day and it helps a lot.
It's not a meme OP. It's definitely not. Do you like the taste of food rather than filling your stomach? Try hard candy and lollipops. Always keep a large bottle of water near you. If you're playing vidya just get up and walk around during loading screens. It takes minimal effort but does a lot if you do it several times a day.
HOW IN FUCKS NAME WAS THIS NOT ORIGINAL???
>>
File: 1447175370366.gif (1011 KB, 400x447) Image search: [Google]
1447175370366.gif
1011 KB, 400x447
>lose weight
>still feel disgusting and worthless
>>
File: anchor.jpg (97 KB, 780x878) Image search: [Google]
anchor.jpg
97 KB, 780x878
>be fat fuck
>245lbs at my worst
>have a fear of outside noises and get scared that someone's coming into my apartment with some magic key if I hear a sound from the stairwell
>stuck in front of computer because music blocks out the noises
>figure I'll buy wireless headphones so I can listen to music while I'm on the shitter
>suddenly start walking around more in the apartment since I can listen to music anyway
>hey, I could probably cook properly as well
>eventually start running in place and stretching
>year later and I'm under 160lbs
>cool
>wireless headphones break and I go back to using old ones
>eat junk food that requires no preparation time and stop exercising
>a little over a year later and I'm now 220lbs

Little things.
>>
>>25950028
Why don't you just buy wireless headphones again? It seems like you found your loophole.
Mine is having a shitty internet. When it's down I work out out of boredom.
>>
>ideal weight
>doesn't matter because my teeth are really bad

would gladly trade being a fatty for having nice teeth. most fat people i know have nice teeths
>>
>>25950065
I probably should. The previous ones were actually a headset and I don't want a headset anymore since I don't talk to anyone anyway. Should look for some good quality wireless headphone pair but I am afraid that I'll buy a pair that's too good and my onboard soundcard bottlenecks them or that I buy a pair that is cheap and breaks in 6 months.

>tfw afraid of spending money on anything that isn't food
>>
>>25950088
What's wrong with your teeth? What's stopping you from fixing them?
Also being fat is worse than teeth. People look at fatties with disdain because they can control it and don't. Also you can hide your teeth more easily than buttflaps.
>>
>>25947830
/fit/ is pretty much full blown reddit now
>>
>>25950118
if you think you should, why not order some right now?
Or if you need to go to a store, why not as soon as you can?
I hope you do and get your body the way you want it.
Also do you just browse 4chan all day? No vidya? Or do you not play online/can't make friends?
>>
>>25949924
Maybe because it's one of the oldest pastas in the book?
>>
>>25947738
You also have to wait time for that to work faggot.
>>
File: eating-isnt-very-chanel.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
eating-isnt-very-chanel.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
>tfw anorexic
>>
>>25950165
As long as we don't get fucking upvotes we will never be reddit because everybody's voice will be heard.
Fuck that circlejerk place.
Thanks for the gold xdddd
>>
>>25947851
It's fucking half a pound..

Weight gain is a gradual process. You fluctuate up and down by several pounds throughout the day. You just need an overall downward trend over time.
>>
>>25947964
Drinking only water means nothing if you don't tell us what you ate.
>>
>>25949603
So did that motivate you to diet and stop being a fatass?
>>
>>25950212
>Also do you just browse 4chan all day? No vidya? Or do you not play online/can't make friends?
Started playing WoW again four months ago but my mental issues have killed pretty much any chances I had to make friends online. Can cope with it just fine if I'm drunk but it's not good for my health so I have been trying to stay sober now. There's one persistent bastard that has been talking to me for the past four years even though I tried to block him once, so he is the only steady conversational partner I have.

I'd probably order a pair but I live in a backwards ass country that has little in the way of selection when it comes to any not-super-mainstream electronics. I can of course order stuff from Amazon but they make me pay through the nose for shipping.

Starting sixth year as a NEET soon.
>>
>>25950366
What mental issues do you have? At least you get to live the glorious neet life :d
What class do you play on WoW?
>>
>>25950366
How do you afford an apartment as a NEETking?
>>
File: tom cruise future role.png (521 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
tom cruise future role.png
521 KB, 900x600
>>25950490
Avoidant personality disorder, diagnosed in 2012. One shrink also said that I most likely have assburgers but I stopped seeing her before a diagnosis was made.

Resto druid, which I have been maining since 2007. I can run N/H HFC pugs just fine with crossrealm since I know I can just disappear and never see the guys again if I fuck up. Still gets a bit boring at times and I mostly spend my time farming achievements and doing pet battles and such.
>>
File: dont you fucks boil me alive.jpg (48 KB, 227x253) Image search: [Google]
dont you fucks boil me alive.jpg
48 KB, 227x253
>>25950515
Pops buys apartments and then rents them out. I live in one that he owns.

I'm supposed to get welfare but I haven't gotten around to applying for it in like three years now
>>
>believing the calorie in and out lie created by the jews

Explain lizzie velasquez than.
>>
>>25947738
>it's a meme because I'm literally the single anecdotal example of it not working when I'm probably not even doing it properly
>>
>>25947984
The nazis quantified it pretty well
>>
>>25947738

Start lifting and eat 1800 calories a day, good protein and micros (1500 if sedentary manlet). If you don't lose weight and gain a better physique you are a fucking freak of nature
>>
>>25950582
>tfw 2007 was 9 years ago.
How do you feel about this xpac? I had to quit when hfc came out. It got really boring and my friends stopped playing and we all switched back to dota and other stuff.
Do you play any other games?
Also apologies but I can't reply with maymay images of my own because net is down and posting from 3G phone.
>>
>>25947964
That's only fat if you have literally no muscle mass.
>>
>>25950619
Gangster
you're one lucky fucker
>>
>>25950671
/thread
Insert less calories, fatties
>>
>>25950791
It's alright from a mostly single player perspective. Really dislike garrisons and legendary quest crap though, them being the main reasons why I can't stomach leveling alts.

Used to play EVE Online a lot in 2011-2015 when I wasn't playing WoW actively. Mainly lowsec solo pvp along with some wormhole shenanigans in EVE. Still have an active account there though.
>>
I'm pretty fucking fat 97kg = 213 pounds but two weeks ago I went to a dietitian and just stopped drinking soft drink, eating potato chips, less takeaway or say if I have a burger from hungry jacks/mcdonalds I'll just eat a lite dinner maybe just a piece of toast or fruit I think I'm losing weight I don't really exercise except walk my dog for 15 mins in the afternoon I expect to notice more after a month or two of doing this I also have diabetes and my blood sugar levels have been really good.
>>
>>25950366
>There's one persistent bastard that has been talking to me for the past four years

is he called txtpegg by any chance
>>
>>25950912
No. No clue who txtpegg is.
>>
>>25947738

ITT People believe the MUH CALORIE IN MUH CALORIE OUT even though there are no studies supporting it

Why? MUH THERMODYNAMICS
>>
>>25950896
I like how you put a period at the end it's kinda funny and good for you anon that's a good outlook just keep doing what you're doing and you'll see results in time good luck anon you can do it buddy.
>>
>>25951015
Kekekekekekekekkek
Remember all those fat Jews in the concentration camps
>>
>>25950888
Yeah. After my friends stopped I kept playing for a bit but after the 5th alt I realised how frustrating it was and just stopped.
I don't play eve so the other half of your post made no sense to me :d
If you really want someone to casually with or just vent to you can post a throwaway and I'll send you an email when my net is back up. Being a neet can be really lonely :(
>>25950896
Good on you man. Keep it up and the difference will be obvious. You can do it desu desu
>>
>>25951050

W-what? How is that an argument?
>>
Go ahead you "scientist" show me PHYSICAL evidence of calories in=calories out existing
>>
File: 1447780787357.jpg (263 KB, 607x501) Image search: [Google]
1447780787357.jpg
263 KB, 607x501
>>25951071
>Being a neet can be really lonely
Not particularly, I enjoy my solitude to an extent. I don't want to get any contacts from here anymore because I always end up blocking them within a few days anyway.

Gonna go to sleep now though, have a good one lads.
>>
File: 1452285831264.jpg (50 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1452285831264.jpg
50 KB, 408x439
>make fun of Christians for "believing" in a god based on faith
>totally acceptable to "believe" that calories in = calories out by just faith
>>
>>25947738
Calories come from food too, not just drink.

Retarded fat cuck. Go jerk off to hamplanet tumblrinas
>>
>>25951071
>>25951018
Thanks guys I really hope so I want to get down to 85kg = 187 pounds I think I'd be happy than. I have man boobs and a round face would love to lose that and for girls to start taking an interest in me.
>>
>>25951136
>>25951015
>>25947738
>>25947821
kekekekek

Ok porkies, let's get some fats, ehem, I mean facts going.

>You are fat and it's your fault
>You are fat because you have a history of stuffing your greasy hole
>You can lose weight whenever you want
>You're saying science and physics are wrong because you refuse to admit you did anything wrong
>>
>>25947851

Yeah, you need more fiber.

People neglect fiber when dieting.

I've been cutting for a few weeks and eat plenty of fiber. I shit regularly and my 6-pack is showing through.

I'm still gaining muscle.

>>25947738

You're not counting calories correctly. You're lying or eating 2000 calories or more when you need to be eating 1800 or less and counting carbs and fat.

Eat protein, take a multivitamin, avoid McDonald's, eat a salad and minimize carbs.
>>
>>25949191
If this is true then reading >>25949506 will benefit you.

Assuming you're not lying, this means you are extremely inactive to be able to sustain your weight with current calories.

Your body is registering the change and resisting it by not letting you be as active as a normal human. Basically you're sitting around all day.

All fatties need a fitbit or some similar activity tracker. After using mine with a diet for a few weeks I realized I'm not lying weight because I only averaged about 3000 steps a day. The norm for healthy people is 10000. The diet was right... But I didn't move enough to really get things going. After upping my step count and making sure I got my daily 10000, a surprising amount of weight started falling off and I didn't feel as tired anymore.
>>
>>25949191

Yeah no this is complete bullshit. You should be shedding weight left and right if your actually following that regiment and not sneaking assloads of greasy shit junk food in between your gay ass bike rides
>>
>>25951242
I don't want to discourage you but don't expect girls to want to talk to you just because you're above average. This is unfortunately not a meme. :(
However! Having a body you can be proud of is never a bad thing in any realistic situation. So keep going!
Do you have friends or complete robot?
>>
>>25950896
This is good dude! Your on a great path so far.

The cutting out of the soft drinks is one of the biggest positives changes. If you can, try to drink nothing but water. It does wonders for diabetics, really normalizes things. Plus its just really really good for you.

People have said earlier that they had tried flavored water and slowly but surely started enjoying just plain water.

Also taking some progress pics every month or couple weeks will motivate you even more keep on the right track.

As long as you keep moving forward you wont fall backwards, im proud of you bro
>>
File: Untitled.png (155 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
155 KB, 1366x768
God damn this shit pisses me off. I stayed morbidly obese for years and pissed away years of my life because I bought the "Some people are naturally big" meme

If you're not losing weight, you're doing it wrong. I Realized this and have lost 153 lbs so far. All you have to do is get off of your ass and count calories with a shred of accuracy.

Fatlogic is so weak
>>
>>25947738
>does one thing to improve shitty lifestyle
>doesn't admit he's overeating or underexercising
>>
>>25951567
Do you have loose skin anon? I'd like to lose that much but I'm afraid, if I take my time will I be ok?
>>
>>25951567
Exactly. If people want to stay fat and lazy, they will make excuses up to keep them fat and lazy. They relieve themselves of the responsibility and chalk it up to "genetics" or their surroundings.

Its really just a huge cop out. Its really good you learned and changed things man, you took hold of your own weight and took steps to change it.

Congratulations, your so close to being at your goal
>>
>25951690
Yes I have loose skin. Particularly around my biceps. When I sit at a desk and rest my forearms on it, the loose skin wrinkles pretty bad around the bottom of my bicep.

That's the only noticeable loose skin though, since I never go shirtless. Regardless, it's worth it. I look and feel so much better I cant explain it with words
>>
>>25951547
I have a few friends from high school I still talk to probably about 4-5.
>>
>>25951565
Thanks for the kind response this is really encouraging :) yeah the last two times I've taken my blood sugars they have been 6.1 and 6.4! the progression pics sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>25948309
How do you force yourself to drink so much water? It literally gets disgusting and bloaty. I drink only when I'm thirsty which usually means no more than 2 500ml bottles a day.
>>
>>25951565
>>25951886
>friendly, positive discourse on r9k
what
>>
>>25947738

>calorie out

Did you get out of bed?
>>
I hope you idiots realize that you'd lose tons of weight by cutting out any caloric drink that isn't water
>>
>>25952197

And get away from the computer for some moderate or even light exercise to burn fat reserves..
>>
>>25947738
you need to watch what you eat as well you fucking stupid fat fuck
>>
>>25952228
I sat on my ass playing vidya while eating 1 meal a day.
One day the day I used to rest my plate of food was not there.
Eat less drink only water ezpz
>>
>>25950028
This guy has it right. I have a similar story. A few years back I was close to 240lbs at 5'9. One day I thought I'd get back into lifting so when I attempted to do pushups I could only manage 5. I started to move around more and walk everywhere and I mean everywhere. I didn't even cut alcohol out of my diet but I did cut junk food out entirely. Ended up losing 22lbs within a few months and now I can bench 118kg for 2 reps. Deadlift 185 for 5 reps. I can't squat due to a knee injury but I could rep out 120kg for 3. You're full of shit op and you're doing something wrong. 6'3 at close to 200lbs? That isn't even bad for that height. Btw, depriving yourself of protein is only going to make it harder.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.