[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have your nightly walk outside >girl sitting in a bench
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: woman see robot.jpg (19 KB, 476x328) Image search: [Google]
woman see robot.jpg
19 KB, 476x328
>have your nightly walk outside
>girl sitting in a bench in which direction you're approaching sees you, gets up and walks away

I was very, very tempted to quicken up my pace and follow her to creep the shit out of her.
Fucking cunts. Nowhere Am I safe from these creatures.
>>
File: rekt.gif (479 KB, 440x250) Image search: [Google]
rekt.gif
479 KB, 440x250
>>25945772
I do something like this on my nightly walks:
>be black
>walking at night
>see someone walking down the street
>there's a side street coming up
>person walks past it
>start walking harder and harder towards them until I'm running
>they visibly start to panic and keep looking back as I come near
>duck into side street and see them slow down and relax
>kek to myself
>do it again

Huehuehue.
>>
>>25945772
How do you sit IN a bench?
>>
makes you want to prove em right, huh?
>>
>>25945772
How do you know it was a reaction to you? You are probably just deluded by paranoia and hate.
>>
>>25945772
So you hate women for wanting to be safe now
>>
>>25946238
You can use a certain bug on benches, that causes you to glitch through them.
>>
>walking through a parking lot at night
>woman ahead of you
>looks behind her
>quickens pace

What the fuck.

I'm a clean shaven hungry skellington wearing walmart clothes.

I'm the least intimidating person I know.
>>
>>25946302
because you wouldnt feel like shit when every member of your species took special precautions when dealing with you and everybody rejected you
>>
>>25946281

Yeah I'm sure she was avoiding the OTHER guy behind OP.
>>
>>25946398
Yeah I would but that's not the case here it was night and you could never know how dangerous the guy who's walking is. I don't care if he's just a normal person and got hurt. Safety comes first
>>
The idea that I'm intimidating feels better than being ridiculous.
>>
>>25945772
night walks are the best in the village
>go on nightly walk
>put in earphones
>play some psychedelic/stoner rock
>no one in sight
>no cars, no people, no dogs, no drunk kids, no one
>just me and the street lamps
>don't have to worry about getting jumped
>don't have to worry about a car running me down
>don't have to worry about unpleasantries like in OP's post
>just walk around til i get back to my street and go to bed
it's real comfy lads
>>
>>25946417
Or maybe she looked at her watch (which OP didn't notice because robots aggressively ignore anything that doesn't have to do directly with them) and realized it was time to go. Maybe got tired of waiting for whatever she was waiting for and left. Not saying it's necessarily likely that she didn't take OP into account but none of us really know what's going on in her head.
>>
>>25946398
>every member of your species took special precautions
i'd take special precautions too if i was as weak and ballsless as a woman
an able-bodied young male form is a threat, that's how it works. get
>>
>>25946460
yeah, except you dont see people react the same way to others as you see them react to some of us. you will never understand. you people segregate based on appearance, but you dont even notice since youre just talking with becky on the phone and that guy was "such a creep".
>>
File: 1453500868644.jpg (171 KB, 1594x897) Image search: [Google]
1453500868644.jpg
171 KB, 1594x897
I took this pic on my nightwalk last night. Unfortunately there are more than a few normies on my block and over the weekend they party, I can't even enjoy a good nightwalk because they fucking hangout in their front yard and drink and shit playing loud music.
>>
>>25946579

>people being safe hurts mah feelings

I'd like to say you'll get over it someday, but it'll probably just fester as one of your mental inadequacies until you finally kill yourself at the ripe old age of 29.
>>
>>25946417
Yeah see??? >>25946577
He could be a rapist he could be anybody. Why should I care about his feels when he COULD be a threat?
>>
>>25946607
you are so fucking stupid

of course its gonna hurt people's feelings that people see them as creepy and dangerous

how fucking stupid would you have to be to not understand that

id call you a sociopath, but youre probably just a low functioning autist
>>
File: 1446149366570.jpg (35 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
1446149366570.jpg
35 KB, 500x358
>>25946607
there it goes again, normie empathy.

NEXT:
norman is going to keep making fun of losers, real human beings, and try to drive them to suicide! its a good thing these LOSERS are just making shit up and nobody is out to get them. lets hope they kill themselves quick tho.
>>
>>25946495
It really is great senpai. Shame its so cold at the moment.
>>
>>25946669
And then wonders why schools get shot up
>THEY WERE INNOCENT
right.. Cause they weren't bullied and rejected their whole lives by normies
>>
>tfw same cop keeps slowing down next to you on your night walk
>doesn't even roll down his window
>keeps pace with you for ten seconds then scoots off

fucking tsunderes
>>
>>25945772
tbqh you sound whiny like tumblrtards who see racism, sexism and homophobia everywhere, maybe she needed to go pee

it is not worth working yourself up over unless they say something irrational that is obviously an insult intended to impose their normy pecking order
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.