[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friday night >tfw no friends Im bored out of my mind,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1410202267199.jpg (78 KB, 750x955) Image search: [Google]
1410202267199.jpg
78 KB, 750x955
>friday night
>tfw no friends

Im bored out of my mind, can you suggest a fellow robot something to do?
I'll probably get wasted and take a /nightwalk/ a few hours later

will kill self this week if i roll 99
>>
File: 1413822024062.jpg (73 KB, 648x595) Image search: [Google]
1413822024062.jpg
73 KB, 648x595
>>25942470
I guess ill have to live another week
>>
>>25942470
1 number away from an ill-fated 69. Oh shit anon. Imagine had you posted this one second earlier.
>>
>>25942588
Also, source on grill...?
>>
Go to your local and have a few pints, maybe you'll end up chatting to the QT at the bar
>>
>>25942470
im snowed in where im at, little mini blizzard struck overnight, a nightwalk doesnt sound so bad in the snow, i got some opiates so i think thats what i'll be doing tonight. what are you getting fucked up on?
>>
Start playing an mmo and join a guild?
Bam you have a reason to wake up everyday and people to do stuff with plus it can get pretty addictive. Worst case scenario you die playing like those Russian kids
>>
File: D8VHUJd.gif (272 KB, 354x286) Image search: [Google]
D8VHUJd.gif
272 KB, 354x286
this is relevant to my interests, since I spend every weekend alone
>>
>>25942470
anyone else just think these girls are way too hot to fap to?

theyre so pretty it hurts my heart

god i miss females :(
>>
>>25942596
>fake everything
why would you even want a source
I dont have it anyway, sorry anon
>>25942614
does that mean i'll have to take a taxi? i always sperg out with the driver, i cant survive a 20 min ride with him
>>25942633
opiates sound amazing right now, I have a some oxy laying around I would really like to do tonight, unfortunately Im saving that for the day I die in the near future. Instead I resupplied alcohol, which makes me feel terrible the next day
>>25942676
do you have a good mmo you can recommend?
>tfw you'll never be a teenager again
>tfw you'll never rush from school to play maplestory with your friends
>you'll never spend the whole day playing with your guild chating on skype/icq
>you'll never feel the butterflies in your stomach as you login maplestory
>>25942690
i feel you mane <3
>>
>>25942875
I started playing never winter two weeks ago it actually felt a bit like darksould once when playing against level 70 monsters while being level 60. Also you can do pvp only if you are into that. It feels a bit like league, I hate league.
Just doing my dailies takes 3 hours and I'm a newbir
>>
>>25942947
I think ive played it a couple years ago for a few weeks, it didnt have much content so I left quite soon
>>
>>25942875
>, unfortunately Im saving that for the day I die in the near future
sheeeiiitttt i would just enjoy them tonight, why do want to kill yourself anyway?
> Instead I resupplied alcohol, which makes me feel terrible the next day
thats exactly why i dont drink that shit anymore
> i always sperg out with the driver, i cant survive a 20 min ride with him
all you gotta do is sit in the back and not say anything
>>
>>25943063
Well it does now. I like to play d mmos. New ones are full of normies
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.