[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Winter Cup poll and friendlies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: r9k team wojak.png (102 KB, 522x629) Image search: [Google]
r9k team wojak.png
102 KB, 522x629
If you don't know what this cup is about, you can visit implyingriggedDOTinfo or you can go to the thread:
>>>/vg/129359847

This is our first Elite Cup since 2013, the robots aren't a joke anymore. We got good and now we are going to defeat all the Elite Chads!
As usual, there is a poll to decide our roster. Please respond it even if you don't know anything about the cup:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Si-Ktm5slTtfVUAPiRL1fBXtad-fDzLjfHY3nmWgssU/viewform

And there is a friendly in 1 hour, vs /biz/
stream channel: 4cc_unofficial
>>
>>25941361
This is very good. I haven't followed this in while. But it's nice to see that /r9k/ is back to its former glory
>>
This is the first cup using PES 16, so aesthetics for most of the teams aren't implemented yet.
>>
Have your bump
>>
File: headphones.jpg (410 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
headphones.jpg
410 KB, 500x494
We'll never win anything anyway.
>>
Wew You can vote multiple times
>>
Is /sp/ still a steaming pile of dogshit?
>>
>>25942350
they're in the elites now too.
/a/ is, too.
Let's hope /mlp/ doesn't win again. Oh who am I kidding, they're the ones in charge of the rules these days
>>
>>25942350
they're as good as /r9k/
>>
/r9k/ vs /biz/ is starting soon
>>
Woo, we scored.

Also you're a retard, Shuckle.
>>
>>25942882
Hey, we won, what's the problem?
>>
>the state of this thread

I thought you were all jumping for joy when we won the Autumn Babby Cup?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.