[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hhkv in his mid 20's here. I've been trying very hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
hhkv in his mid 20's here.

I've been trying very hard to fix my life over the past two years.

I can't endure much longer. This isn't a suicide post really. If I do it I won't come here in my last moments for a goodbye. I'm just saying it now I guess while I'm still here, goodbye, /r9k/, you were always there and so was I in return.
>>
You're hitting rock bottom, yeah? So when are you finally going to stop caring about the world and everyone around you? When are you going to be self-centered enough to think that girls are around for you especially to interact with, so you can at the very least be some asshole in a girl's life?

I dunno, being a hhkv sucks hard and I'm not going to act like the anxiety isn't there, but there should be certain levels of liberation that come with hitting rock bottom, and I feel like you're making excuses for not utilizing them.
>>
>>25941074
Your assumptions completely missed the mark.

Don't be quick to paint every robot with the same brush.
>>
>>25941112
They don't completely miss the mark, it's entirely true. If you don't break down and just be scum, then you're holding yourself back on purpose. In that case, it's not your looks, personality, environment, the girls around you, the guys around you, or anything. You just suck and stay lonely because you won't let yourself be happy, because you /like/ moping around and acting like the world has cheated you.
>>
>>25941162
damn you are a huge retard
>>
>>25941226
No, you're in denial of your ability to escape this situation, Fucko.

Go cry in the corner.
>>
>>25941162
Anon, I'm not going to post ITT any more, but you are wrong. I'm not bitter or cynical, I don't place blame on anything, I'm not misogynist, I don't look too bad, I don't hold myself back, I have broadened my horizon and experiences, I have sought help, I don't have feels about wanting a gf any more, I have not had a crush/infatuation in years, I can't relate to most robots, I'm not self centered, I don't think I deserve anything for simply existing and being miserable, I don't want to be some asshole in girls life, casual sex does not interest me, I'm no longer a romantic so even intimacy is not appealing.

There is no liberation with these feelings. There's nothing to let go. I'm not insecure, anxious, stressed or worried, I have been a failure but tried fixing myself so I could be happy, not out of necessity to please my family despite how much they did for me.

These are not excuses. I'm not avoiding anything. I have tried many things not even mentioned above to improve myself, followed it for a year or months at a time.

Goodbye, /r9k/. I'm not going to say I like you all, for most of you are arrogant, repulsive, cynical, self centered and irrational. But you did shape me.
>>
File: SDCCD LogoTeal.jpg (44 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
SDCCD LogoTeal.jpg
44 KB, 323x323
/r9k/ Who here participates in the community college wage slave establishment?
>>
>>25941271
I am not even the same person you projecting freak. You are toxic as fuck.
>>
>>25941344
>Anon is talking about killing himself for attention
>Not toxic

Come now, Robot, stop being stupid.

>>25941303
Wow, I can't wait for this to never get screencapped. Shut the fuck up and get over yourself, you're not dying.
>>
>>25941362
Guy is saying what's on his soul. You are being a prick, therefore toxic. If you weren't so stupid i wouldn't have to explain this.
>>
>>25941021
We're here for you anon
Don't kill yourself
>>
>>25941021
Fuck, two years is nothing. Take as long as it takes, it ain't over til it's over.
>>
>>25941303
Just do what you gotta do, man.
>>
>low level kill myself shit-post

this isn't the end you can still be autistic for another 30 years.
>>
Given regular life expectancy is 80 years, you still have 2/3 left. You don't know if it's going to be better or worse during that time.

Most people in the western world rate their life a 6/10 or higher. This means that generally life is more good than it is bad. Therefore, the chance your life will be good is higher than that it will be bad.

I don't know about your particular situation and how shit your life is. I can imagine if someone has lost everything that matters to him, the chance the rest of life will be shit as well is higher.

There are three things that generally make you happy: health, relationships, and wealth.

If you're lacking in one area you might think life is completely shit - it's like a multiplication, if one variable is 0, then the end result will also be 0.

For example, if your health is bad, you might have no motivation to work or make friends. Wealth and relationships suffer as well because of health. What is your eating pattern like? Bad eating habits and too little good fats mess up your brain chemistry. Fish oil and vitamin D helped with depression for me. Meds also help for lots of people to get out of depression.

I was very lonely at some point (also kissless virgin) but finding a friend in the same situation improved that alot. Now I'm just a virgin.

Good luck anon. Dont do anything youll regret.
>>
>>25941303
This one is a real robot.
>>25941162
This one is a shitty nu-robot.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.