[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Just be yourself bro >Girls are attracted to confidence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 222.jpg (100 KB, 844x1066) Image search: [Google]
222.jpg
100 KB, 844x1066
>Just be yourself bro
>Girls are attracted to confidence more than anything
>>
really setting the bar high here.
>>
>>25940299
You can get the same kinda girls any regular Chad can get if you try.
>>
>>25940261
thats not hard to achieve just get ripped, a tan, a nice haircut, good skincare routine, lightly shave and bam instant chad
>>
>>25940261

I dont usually like Chads but weew lad
His name?
>>
>>25940702
His face is very symmetrical. No matter what I do I cant accomplish that. My eyebrows don't even match
>>
Is this what roids do to you? Give yo titties and ugly veins?
>>
>>25940702
>Getting ripped, a tan, a nice haircut, good skincare routine, lightly shaving will get you a strong jawline, straight nose and symetrical face
>>
>>25940968

Those are pecs, bro.
>>
>>25941063
They also look kind of painted on

He just looks really fake, like a shop. He looks like a skinnyfat/fat person with mscles. Just look at that thick skin. If you were actually /fit/, you wouldn't have so much body fat
>>
>>25940968
No. The size of his nipples was caused by simple genetic variation. Some guys have pinpricks, while others have fairly large or puffy ones. The veins are just from weightlifting in general. He's not even close to big enough to be doing roids. I was skinnier than that at sixteen, and I was much bigger after about four months of roids. I got a little chubby too, but that was easy to fix. Don't do roids though. If you have the genetic predisposition for pattern baldness and you use the wrong shit, you'll end up balding in your early twenties instead of your late fifties. Fortunately, I lucked out on that, genetically speaking, but a lot of people in the community didn't.

>>25941090
He's definitely below 8% body fat. The reason he doesn't look very good is because he's not actually that big. He basically just cut while doing maintenance workouts. Most of you would look like him if you ate enough protein and did keto for a few months. If you have trouble cutting the last bit of fat, an ECA stack will do the trick. And cutting that far really changes how your face looks. Even if you aren't a good looking guy, cutting the baby fat off of your face will usually take you from a 3/10 to a 5/10.
>>
>>25940702
>get ripped

That shit takes years
>>
this guy obviously knows the value of good looks, otherwise he wouldn't be in such good shape, so i doubt he'd be the one to tell you to just be yourself

one of the first times ive seen /r9k/ post a chad that's actually attractive and isn't just some skinny dude with a big jaw and fashionable clothes
>>
>>25940702
will that fix my poor facial symmetry, bend nose, and protruding ears? I understand the fact that it's possible to get ripped and become a decent 7-8 after 2-3 years of hard work, but only going under the knife will give me that face.
>>
File: alksjfd.jpg (40 KB, 470x626) Image search: [Google]
alksjfd.jpg
40 KB, 470x626
>>25941471

>The reason he doesn't look very good is because he's not actually that big

you've been going on /fit/ too much if you think this guy doesnt look good and isnt that big. he's been lifting and dieting for a minimum of two years, possibly more.

>Most of you would look like him if you ate enough protein and did keto for a few months

no they wouldnt because looking like him would require dieting and lifting for a minimum of two years

how delusional do you have to be to hold these opinions? you dont have to be klokov's size to look good or be big
>>
>>25941641
>how delusional do you have to be to hold these opinions?

That's what /fit/ does to you
>>
File: image.png (239 KB, 600x418) Image search: [Google]
image.png
239 KB, 600x418
>>25941570
>>25940997
>>25940858
>what is facial surgery

you too can be qt
>>
>>25940702
Every good bait posts needs a couple of (you)s i guess
>>
>>25941911
Nice changing the goalpost, faggot before it was "jus lift xDd" now i have to get surgery? get the fuck outta here
>>
>>25941641
>2 years
What? Are you some sort of genetic reject turbo DYEL or some shit, bro? I'm sorry, but that's really just sad. Cutting fat is really, REALLY fucking easy. If you think that guy in OP pic has respectable gains, you need to have your fucking head examined.
>>
Confident men are mostly annoying. They brag too much and never talk about anything but themselves.
>>
I got a face almost like him, working in getting the body.
>>
>>25942318
All memes and shitposting aside. to go from a skeleton to OPs pic would take about 3 years possibly more if you have low test.
>>
>>25941970
It's implied if your ugly, not him
Think critically, if have more than a body/fitness problem more must be done.
>>
>>25940261
The confidence part is true desu
Now, what kind of girls you get is a different thing.
It depends of how attractive you are.
>>
>>25940702
You forgot he's caucasians

If you're black or asian and didn't luck out with pseudo nordic features, you're fucked
>>
>>25940261
>tfw I'll look similar to him after my cut :)
>>
>>25940702
Yeah if you have god teir hair and a chiseled jaw.
Im slavic trash so even if I drop my bf to a low percent I will always have a sort of round face.
My dad race mixed with a mexican. My mom has the worst hair I have ever seen. I got her hair while my sisters got my dad aryan hair.

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25942883
Blacks can still become tyrone. Asians on the other hand...well..
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.