[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /r9k/ Ive recently got a problem with my gf, and now the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1441600708585s.jpg (6 KB, 209x250) Image search: [Google]
1441600708585s.jpg
6 KB, 209x250
Hello /r9k/

Ive recently got a problem with my gf, and now the last time ive had sex is already a week ago

At the same time, i have 2 other girls, who are messaging me daily asking about how my relationship goes, but i think they just want my D.
I mean, why would they message me, knowing i have a gf?
I dont know if i should just simply meet up with them, and fuck them.

The problem is, my 2015 mercedes s-class is currently under maintenance and i can't use it and i dont want to go there by bus.
Also it looks pretty cheap coming by bus, and the car is finished in like 2 days.
But im really horny right now, and want to fuck one of those 2 girls badly.
And it doesn't help at all, when they write dirty stuff to me, even knowing that im in a relationship

But my current gf, is just denying me sex, and its been a fucking week already. 1 WEEK. NO SEX. And i can't fucking tell her to just spread her legs other wise she would get even more mad.

So r9k, i dont know what i should do? Im going partying tonight anyway, as my group is picking me up tonight. Im thinking about getting those girls with us, so we can use em.
I told my gf that im outside with friends, so its okay. She won't call me anyway.

I think im falling into depression guys, its literally hell right now.
I mean, can anyone fall even lower than that? Having one week of no sex? And then having to fuck 2 stranger girls plus without not having a car?

Fuck this life...
>>
Wow dude you have some serious issues. Why not just fuck your own father?
>>
File: mAAAAAAAAAAAAD.gif (52 KB, 150x155) Image search: [Google]
mAAAAAAAAAAAAD.gif
52 KB, 150x155
>>25939054
Fucking normalfag get out.
>>
how about you just find a really convincing trap?
>>
>>25939054
To be honest most of r9ks problems sound exactly like that.
>>
This better be some low quality bait
>>
File: 1377118548188.jpg (168 KB, 1408x792) Image search: [Google]
1377118548188.jpg
168 KB, 1408x792
xD lol
>>
File: 1453245838717.jpg (58 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1453245838717.jpg
58 KB, 640x960
>>25939054
>But my current gf, is just denying me sex, and its been a fucking week already. 1 WEEK. NO SEX.

Please get out. Get out right now.
>>
>>25939200
Honestly one of the main reasons I want a girlfriend is so I could easily resist her stupid attempts at withholding sex to manipulate me

Of course then she'd just cheat so whatever, I'll just sit on rot on my own (implying I have a choice)
>>
>>25939054
>people will reply to this post seriously
come on guys

come on...
>>
Top quality bait my friend, look at all the newfags go
>>
File: BiggerBaitMyFrined.png (18 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
BiggerBaitMyFrined.png
18 KB, 625x626
>>25939054
this is a bait thread.....how original
>>
IKTF bro but rly all you need to do is just man up and deal with it bullshit happens but just be yourself and things fall in place bro.
>>
6/10 made me smile but you over did it a bit at the end
>>
>>25939054
As long as you're not always whining about "depression" girls will keep trying to have sex with you. Tell your girlfriend that you need help getting off and she will be glad to.
>>
>>25939359

OP here

but how? I heard there are people who aren't having sex for months (never knew such a thing seriously existed)

Im afraid that the one week part is just the beginning
>>
>>25939398
It doesn't have to be if you don't turn into one of these losers. Just get a temporary sex pass from your gf by cuddling up to her as if nothing is wrong and tell her how you need her help.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.