[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw people were discussing if I have autism or not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1449037431533.jpg (11 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1449037431533.jpg
11 KB, 240x232
>tfw people were discussing if I have autism or not
>>
Iktf. Was in my room when I overheard housemates talking about it. They didn't know I was home or just didn't care. One girl stood up for me and said I was ok, but the others thought I was 100% autist.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 700x700
>tfw people ignore you when you talk in group settings
What'd I do wrong
>>
>>25937891
They just know
>>
>>25937891
this god damn what the fuck aarhghgg
>>
File: image.png (158 KB, 417x405) Image search: [Google]
image.png
158 KB, 417x405
>be 14 or 15 somewhere around there
>overhear my aunt say flat out, "Anon is autistic"
>>
Aside from the social (lol) stigma, what's wrong with having autistic tendencies? Unless you sperg out and like damage shit by having a gay baby tantrum, I don't see the issue.
>>
>>25938050
Ikr they were saying it because I don't show emotion, don't talk and leave without saying anything. Does that make me autistic?
>>
>>25938070
normies like to associate "not liking people =/= something must be wrong with his brain", just say you're a stoic
>>
>>25938070
Probably a little bit, but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you. You enjoy your solitude and as long as you aren't causing a scene or making problems for others, they should respect your right to be an introvert.
>>
>>25937877
you should have screeched a 140 desibel REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE at those normies
>>
>>25937850
If you haven't realized that this is a free pass, then you're out of your goddamn mind. I've had plenty of people question on whether or not I was autistic; just say, "I'm a little rough around the edges," laugh and they'll drop it.

It allows you to socially get away with whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>25938050
if you can channel the autism into something useful or appreciated by normies then its profit
>>
File: aaaahhhhhhhhhh.png (128 KB, 312x320) Image search: [Google]
aaaahhhhhhhhhh.png
128 KB, 312x320
>look at mum's internet history
>"jobs for asbergers"
>mfw she was looking for jobs even a retard like me could do
>mfw she can't even spell the condition her own son has
>>
BATMAN HAS NO LIMITS
>>
>>25938164
This.

This is an original comment.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.