[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate people and they also hate me if I started loving people,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: allthatglitters.gif (148 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
allthatglitters.gif
148 KB, 500x484
I hate people and they also hate me

if I started loving people, would they start loving me? or is there just something innately wrong with me
>>
Do people really hate you? they might not care enough to feel anything towards you
>>
File: feels bad man.jpg (26 KB, 550x533) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.jpg
26 KB, 550x533
nah, you are just a creepy guy as me, as all robots.
>>
File: 1453297381660.png (11 KB, 712x520) Image search: [Google]
1453297381660.png
11 KB, 712x520
People don't have you, you're just not normal and regular people notice that and have a negative reaction to it because you're a stranger and they're not going to enact the mental labor of figuring out your autism and realizing that you're just some beta loser.

I have the same problem, but i've started to ignore it because people who react this way are usually just random wageslaves. So I don't care what they think
>>
>>25936927
how is it even possible to give off negative vibes though without even directly talking to people? I've had one guy outright tell me he hated me, but i've never interacted with him before
>>
>>25936953
because you probably have shitty body language

but desu, i don't know. I'm not sure why people will have such negative reactions to someone they've never talked to, and have only recently come in contact with. I once sat at a table in high school where a girl stared angrily at me, scoffed, and got up and left. I felt like shit for days after that.
>>
>>25936819
Yes, hating other without a normal reason means that your humors are out of balance. Go cut your wrists and post how you feel in 30 minutes.
>>
File: 1442530817.png (2 MB, 672x932) Image search: [Google]
1442530817.png
2 MB, 672x932
>>25936927

Nothing but exceptionnal things is that much random you can allow to put yourself under the weight of it
>>
>>25937054
was that meant to be some sort of meaningful sentiment?
>>
>>25937016
how do i fix body language
>>
>>25937117
mech armor
>>
>>25937189
kekorino familio
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.