[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw you want dick but you hate men and men hate you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: ghgh.png (86 KB, 216x235) Image search: [Google]
ghgh.png
86 KB, 216x235
tfw you want dick but you hate men and men hate you
>>
>>25936546
Where do you live? Maybe we could create some sort of gloryhole for you?
>>
>>25936546
>>25936635
Yeah OP, look into glory holes.
>>
>>25936635
>>25936667
I ain't gonna get a disease from your no-condom ass.
>>
>>25936767
m8 I'm an hhkv like half this board, there's no diseases to be gotten
>>
>>25936546
self hating faggots are proof there is a god
>>
>>25936767
nig who the hell said I was going to be in it. And p. sure that most holes require condoms anyway. or at the very least screens
>>
>>25936822
>most holes require condoms
Then what's the fucking point???

Sex with a condom is pointless for a dude. It doesn't feel like anything.
>>
>>25936841
How would you know the difference? You're not the one sticking it through the hole
>>
>>25936822
>>25936841
>>25936852
said pretty sure for condoms or screens. just go to one that requires screenings for stds.
>>
>>25936841
I spotted the overly dramatic teenager.

It really ain't that bad. And it is much better then worrying about catching something.
>>
>>25936852
If men enjoyed it with a condom on they wouldn't risk ending/ruining their lives and starting new ones by whining and begging to go without. And if you blink once they'll skip it.
>>
>>25936919
Yeah but it doesn't matter to you, you're on the receiving end! It doesn't matter if they enjoy it as long as you get enjoy it? They're just happy for free no strings attached sex
>>
>>25936911
Not him but
>It really ain't that bad.
It is

>And it is much better then worrying about catching something.
Why would you be worried about that? Take antibiotics.
>>
>>25936934
I'm the one who gets pregnant so it 100% fucking matters to me.

Also if you think a hole in a wall is gonna make a girl cum I can tell you you're wrong.
>>
>>25936546
If female> you're fat
If male> go back to /lgbt/
>>
>>25936965
>be trans male
>/lgbt/ knows me by name by now
>>
>>25936959
You said you wanted the d but hate men, but now you want the full experience? Make up your mind girl!
>>
>>25937019
wait, orgasms and sex with men are mutually exclusive now?

Lesbians are my only hope?
>>
tfw you want dick but dont want aids or a loose asshole
>>
tfw want love but you're attracted to women and women don't love or are wired for monogamy
>>
>>25937058
Try a other bi some lesbians won't like your type
>>
>>25937078
but I don't like women like that.

like the fuck would I be single for if women were an option
>>
>>25936980
Wow. Trans.

How about instead of mutilating your body, you get your mind fixed first.

Meme mental illness.

You failed at your assigned sex, so you became a turncoat.

I'm transChad now, and I demand bitches falling over me even though I'm ACTUALLY a skinnyfat omega.

Pathetic.
>>
>>25937058
They are if both parties hate each other, yeah.
Pretty hard to get a guy to give foreplay f you both can't stand one another. He just wants to finish himself
>>
>>25937116
well bitch I want to finish too
>>
>>25936546
That's why dildo's were invented.
>>
>>25937140
I'll be honest, I'm confused and have no advice to give you. Are you a man hating girl? Gay? Why do you think men hate you and why do you hate them? It would be easier to help if you could elaborate on your situation a little
>>
File: okuyasu.png (26 KB, 148x155) Image search: [Google]
okuyasu.png
26 KB, 148x155
Have you considered femdom?
>>
File: 1452538588566.jpg (55 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1452538588566.jpg
55 KB, 480x640
Trannies exist
>>
>>25937185
Male tranny.

I hate men because they don't pleasure me for nothing in return, men hate me because I don't pleasure them for nothing in return.

Also they're bigger than me and can easily strangle me if they get mad.
>>
>>25937231
But OP hates men
>>
>>25937293
You hate 50% of the population because your extremely rare variant gender expression causes you to be less sexually compatible with them?

You're a disgrace to your kind.
>>
>>25937318
I hate 50% of the population because 100% just wants to orgasm without working for someone else's pleasure, but the other 50% is irrelevant to my interests.
>>
>>25937293
If you were a qt trap I'd fug you :DD.
>>
>>25937347
I would've asked what's in it for me but apparently that is an Unoriginal Comment.
>>
>>25937231
C I T Y
I
T
Y
>>
>>25937336
>100% just wants to orgasm without working for someone else's pleasure

You realize that that's a complete fucking stupid wide-sweeping generalization of 3.5 billion people right?

You realize that there are literally millions of men who get off to being submissive or serving to their partner's pleasure, right?

There are thousands of guys who get off to making their partner feel good, there are thousands of guys to get off to not being stimulated at all, there are even thousands of guys who get off to just giving fucking food or money to a girl with no pleasure for them whatsoever. There are thousands of guys who fantasize about FtM trans too.

The worst part is, there are thousands of men who would do everything in the world for you, love you, pleasure you, provide for you, just because you're FtM, despite you being an incredibly shitty person
>>
>>25937375
>The worst part is, there are thousands of men who would do everything in the world for you, love you, pleasure you, provide for you, just because you're FtM, despite you being an incredibly shitty person
Well where the fuck are they?

Also I want a fat one. A fat sub guy into ftm capable of making me cum.

idk I could wash his hair and call him pretty.
>>
>>25936667
You don't look into glory holes. You wait till the jolly goodness peeks out from it and swallow it whole.
Do you want to lose your eyes or what?
>>
>>25937372
Getting a thick dick to completion, I can't cum unless I force myself to. If hands free doesn't work, hands on while pounding is always an option.
>>
>>25937402
Well if you put it that way, I can see where you're coming from.
>>
>>25937396
>i just want my dream partner to fall into my lap already GAWD
>I don't have to improve myself or work to get a date, i deserve it
>I'm one of the guys teehee xD
>>
File: 19_img_dc.jpg (293 KB, 1294x852) Image search: [Google]
19_img_dc.jpg
293 KB, 1294x852
want some?
>>
>>25937418
>I aknowledge that perfection without effort is unobtinable
>instead of working for it, I am going to go on /r9k/ to complain

For a bunch of lads who are this picky about the shape of the vulva on a girl you're never going to get, you got a lot of gall to call others out.
>>
>>25937293
I can assure you that there exist plenty of men who would be thrilled to have someone sit on their with no issues with only getting you off.

Though, this is judging from the gentle femdom community, and I'm not sure if those can be considered "men".
>>
>>25937546
idk I can be gentle? I don't see the point of being vicious for viciousness' sake.

Where do you find those guys
>>
>>25936546
I want dick, but only if I was a cute girl. The thought of some man using my current body, with its fat and hair, and wide shoulders and manly face, is disgusting.
Doesnt help that I am too lazy to properly present myself.

Oh well, back to masturbating about thoughts of waking up as a little girl one day.
>>
>>25937643
The gentle part is really just placebo. It's mostly just desperate betamaxes who have completely lost any balls they may once have possessed. Most of the people claiming to be into it are just into regular femdom and want to have their assholes fucked, among other things.

There's a general on /d/ for it, though, if you want to bother wading through all the beta and pegging shit to find a guy who doesn't just want to lose his virginity.
>>
>>25937695
idk I have like 3 guys' virginities (two confirmed) already and I can peg one no problem.
>>
>>25937780
Go for it then. Seems to be your exact taste, shit included.
>>
>>25936958
>this whole post

Dumb fagposters.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.