[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw gf It's everything I hoped it would be eat my dick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: AZUOv.gif (89 KB, 956x664) Image search: [Google]
AZUOv.gif
89 KB, 956x664
tfw gf
It's everything I hoped it would be
eat my dick
>>
How are you enjoying the cuddles? Tell us your favorite position
>>
Why do you lie to yourselves and say it'll be bad? It's great.
>>
>tfw bf
the only bad thing is that it's very long distance and we've only met once
but cuddles and sex and kissums are so nice and i love it more than anythign
>>
File: bad news gabe.jpg (123 KB, 436x623) Image search: [Google]
bad news gabe.jpg
123 KB, 436x623
>>25935297
>Had BF and we had one week long visit that was amazing
>He broke it off 10 days before our second visit because dumb reasons that didn't even have to do with me
>>
>>25935328
:(
that sucks
if my bf did that to me i'd probably fly over and murder him
>>
>>25935366
Oh now that'd be mean. If someone wants out for whatever reason, you gotta respect that they don't want to be together anymore. Being mad wouldn't fix it
>>
>>25935328
>>25935554
Can I be your new bf
>>
File: 1427755313561.gif (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1427755313561.gif
1 MB, 800x800
>19 yo kv
>sophomore year of college
>lose v card to kind of chubby but cute girl
>she wants to go out
>sure why the fuck not
>less than a week of her company later realize I've been taken for a loop
>this entitled, damaged 5/10 trainwreck does nothing but talk shit about women more attractive than her and spout social justice platitudes
>tell her I don't want anything serious right now
>demands to know real reason
>you can't handle the truth
>"you're not attractive to me anymore and I think you're boring"
>rahrahrahrah fuck you asshole you can't handle a real womyn
moral of the story: don't wife the first bitch who lets you put it in
>>
>>25935686
>normalfag
Don't care, fuck off
>>
>>25935691
r9k is for all losers, not just spiteful chucklefucks like you
you get off my board faggot
>>
>>25935745
>r9k is for all losers
Which you aren't normie
>>
>>25935779
lmao stay salty cake boy
>>
>>25935297
>>25935328
why do faggots pretend to be girls on the internet. Do you wear your sister's panties and jerk it while you post these stupid ass replies?
>>
>>25935554
>implying boys have any rights whatsoever
they don't know what's best for them, you gotta take charge
>>
Why do normies say spiteful like it's something bad. If someone else can get something that you can't get, there is no reason not to be spiteful.
>>
>>25935564

You're a disgusting excuse for a human, and you just sacrificed the last shred of dignity you had left. You can't even be a robot properly. Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.