[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It says here that you're been unemployed for several years.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1453261864667s.jpg (5 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1453261864667s.jpg
5 KB, 250x187
It says here that you're been unemployed for several years. What have you been doing with that time?
>>
>>25933799
Same thing I'm doing right now
>>
Mostly freelance work, a bit of programming and web development for small businesses, I have also been developing small applications for android phones

Its not like they would check this shit anyway
>>
File: jewess.jpg (119 KB, 856x1000) Image search: [Google]
jewess.jpg
119 KB, 856x1000
taking care of my dying mother.

boom hit it out of the park. now buy some burner cell phones and set fake voicemails for busineses you "worked at" to use as references and you're on your way to your first McJob.

You're welcome. Also, have a jewess.
>>
Stay-at-home son
>>
>>25933849
there's services online that will act as a fake job reference.

i ordered a custom fake restraunt once. there was even a legit website i could direct my employers too.

white collar jobs could order several corporate references too
>>
>>25933849
>taking care of my dying mother.

You realise this lie is incredibly obvious?
>>
I was atoning for my sins, can you say the same you fucking jew?
>>
>>25933799
checking your repeated digits sir, them dubs.
>>
>>25933799
It has been in my best interest to take some time off and get myself busy with a bit of self-learning and personal projects on the side.
>>
why would you not say that you were self-employed?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.