[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can have a gf and be a robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
Hey /r9k/ just wanted to say that it is possible to have a gf and be a robot like me

>be me
>19
>gf 15
>very little sex,once in a month maybe
>no common interests
>been together for a year and a half
>can't even watch a movie together because we like completely different stuff
>she doesn't even know english
>can't discuss memes or anything
>she's almost iliterate,doesn't even have good spelling
>her grades are very low
>she won't even pass highschool
>she will go straight to work
>i just browse 4chan,watch movies,play games and read creepypastas
>mfw i'm fucked
>always dreaming of a qt nerdy gf that wears glasses and has mroe interests

Fuck this
>>
Pro tip, you don't have to be a "robot" to use this board. The whole "robot" thing is a made up stereotype so autists can feel better about themselves. The board is named after an experimental automated moderation script, not the people here.
>>
>>25933094
I have basically the same situation except my gf is 16 and we have sex a few times a week
>>
>>25933116
I see,thanks

>>25933120
How long have you been together?
>>
>>25933144
Two years as of 4 days ago. Started dating when she was a freshman and I was a junior
>>
>>25933219
Would you dump her for a qt nerdy girl?
>>
>>25933230
Maybe. She's pretty attractive but I wouldn't mind if she had some more brains
>>
>>25933291
Same

How old are you?
>>
>>25933313
I turned 19 yesterday
>>
>>25933333
nice quints and happy birthday
>>
>>25933368
Holy shit i didn't even notice I got quints! Thanks anon
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.