[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /wanttotrydrugsbutnofriends/ here? i just want to try DMT or LSD.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8
File: 1432436572935.png (214 KB, 472x357) Image search: [Google]
1432436572935.png
214 KB, 472x357
who /wanttotrydrugsbutnofriends/ here?
i just want to try DMT or LSD.
>>
>>25932859
/r/darknetmarkets

Read the tutorials
Use private bitcoin sellers (localbitcoins)
Use TAILS
Don't be stupid.

Enjoy knowing LEA and govt are just pissing into the ocean. Embrace crypto-anarchy.
>>
>>25933109
BTW you should have a sober spotter for LSD so you don't cut your own duck off or jump out the window.

If not just do weed instead. It's good.
>>
>>25933109
Ive checked but i cant fins the tutorials where are they? Inb4 newfag
>>
>>25933462
There's one called /r/darknetnoobs or something which has a bunch in the sidebar.
>>
>>25932859

Maybe look into ETH-LAD. It's good science. Some of the best imho.
>>
I used to have friends that gave me weed sometimes. I'd like more but those guys moved on so I'm stuck being sober all the time
>>
>>25933789
thnks m80
>>
>>25932859
Just do them alone, what could possibly go wrong
>>
I both have no friends and also i have terrible anxiety on drugs.
i smoked weed a few times and every time my heart would race and I would be scared of everything. Terrible experience and i hated it.
>>
File: darkholme.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
darkholme.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>25932859
who /wantstotrygaybondagebutnofriends/ here?
I just want to try light spanking or shock torture.
>>
You don't need friend to find DMT. You can get 5-meo-dmt from frogs and you can extract N-N-DMT from dozens of legal plants (or make ayahuascha, all of the materials for which are legal and on the internet)
>>
File: 1418957236512.gif (2 MB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1418957236512.gif
2 MB, 400x250
>eat half of pot brownie on new years
>have zero tolerance, plus I ate it on an empty stomach in a movie theater
>she tells me 30mins after eating it that the plug told her it was really potent

I ended up being high for 15 hours...

I literally can't imagine what a stronger drug would be like. I always said I would be open to try something like lsd, but after that night I've had so much respect for how powerful a mind altering drug can be.

There was a point when I almost took all my clothes off because I had to make sure I wasn't shitting on myself.
>>
>>25934126
dude did you get the frame vision (seeing the world like it's going by frame-by-frame or like there's a strobe light in the room im asking for a friend)
>>
>>25934173
One time I ate 11.5 grams of dried mushrooms. At one point it felt like it was replaying the same 1/4 second of time over and over for an undeterminable amount of time.
It was real uncomfortable.
>>
>>25934173
Yeah, sort of like lag. When I was walking with my friend, it kept looking like she was taking a step back for ever two she took forward. I had to ask her if I was walking fast, she said no, but every time I looked at her, it looked like she was backing up. Also, whenever she was talking to me, it seemed like she was taking super long pauses, I almost thought she was fucking with me, but apparently that was also a thing. That started around the 2nd hour.

>>25934223
Something similar kept happening to me. My memory kept lapsing when I was trying to talk. I felt like I was blacking out. Apparently that really normal. I heard that your memory turned to shit, but fuck. It was like waking up over and over.

Whenever I hear about people going crazy because they did some kind of drug, I feel so much sympathy for them. That night felt like I was watching a tragedy play out, I was able to will myself into control for brief moments, but I wasn't really in control.
>>
>>25932859
>not currently doing robot-tier drugs all alone
>not currently chugging cough syrup or binging on Benadryl like a real non-normie

Bruh
>>
File: 1452725866296.png (141 KB, 301x361) Image search: [Google]
1452725866296.png
141 KB, 301x361
>>25934099
>all of the materials for which are legal and on the internet

Implying you can buy all the shit you need to extract dmt on amazon without somebody taking notice
>>
>>25933109
is coinbase okay?
>>
FUCKING CHRIST ME.
All i can get is weed off one of my only friends, and buy DXM at the store, theres so much more shit I want to try.
>>
>>25934440
the DEA isn't going to come knocking your door down for trying to make DMT once. psychedelics are a much smaller issue than heroin/opiates, cocaine, meth. buying large amounts of meth making supplies, and you might get v&. not so likely with DMT.
>>
File: BeImKaw.png (104 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
BeImKaw.png
104 KB, 320x287
How the fuck do people find decent connects to heavy drugs. All i can get is weed and adderall.
>>
>>25934679
Go to a stem school. I met a guy who did heroin in 8th grade and has a connect for everything up to meth
>>
>>25934173
When swim did dabs for the first time this happened
>>
>>25934679
use the darknet market, simple
>>
File: 56456941.png (547 KB, 654x480) Image search: [Google]
56456941.png
547 KB, 654x480
>tfw 4 tabs of lsd, but no one to take with
I know its not safe to do it alone, but I think I'll do it
>>
Tried lsd first time today. Took two tabs about 6 hours ago, no effect...
>>
>>25934971
It is safe to do it alone. But if you have a bad trip you're gonna need to get in touch with someone.
>>
You can order all kinds of psychedelics online, not even research chemicals, I'm talking about shrooms(actually truffles but its completely tye same), lsa seeds, dmt, mescaline, kratom, and a few other things.

Seriously it's pretty great.
I ordered some shroomies two weeks ago and it was absolutely amazing. They only send to Europe though.
>>
>>25934983
where did you get it? can't be real LSD if you don't feel anything from 2 tabs.
>>
>>25934983
Did you puke?
>>
>>25936253
How many, and how much did you pay? Ordering drugs directly to your house sounds really nice
>>
>>25936337
Yeah it's really nice.

I wanted to buy 15 grams which would cost 12 euro but they don't sell under 15 euro per order because otherwise they don't make a profit.
So I just doubled it, 30 fresh grams for 24 euro.

Two days after I ordered I got them, very great.
>>
>>25936400
Jesus Christ that's amazing
Can you post the page where you ordered it?
>>
>>25936423
It is amazing, I ordered from Azarius.net
>>
>>25936444
BASED
A
S
E
D

I can't thank you enough anon. Weed is expensive and it doesn't affect me much. Plus I had to find a new dealer
I never tried shrooms, what do you recommend?
>>
>>25936517
You're welcome my man.

I only have experience with the Tampanensis so I don't really know tye difference between stains, I'd recommend it though because It's not too strong but not too weak either.

First time I took 10 grams and everything was really nice, it fun to think about stuff and drinking water is really funny too. Time goes really slow. Second time I took the rest, 20 grams, and I puked about 10 minutes after taking them, I think this weakened the effect a bit but I still had a great time, I was less anxious too just relaxed and had a lot of fun.

I didn't get allot of visuals though, not like you see the entire room curving or something but milder like the tv looks really fat or something. Might be because of the low dose the first time and because of puking the second time.

I'm gonna try a different strain next time and I'd recommend the Tampanensis for the first time because it's nice, not too strong, not too weak but you'll have a great time.
>>
File: B9xIP-ECMAEtccF.jpg (46 KB, 600x718) Image search: [Google]
B9xIP-ECMAEtccF.jpg
46 KB, 600x718
>found a mushroom in my front yard the other day
>it didn't go blue when i pinched it
i went looking for hours in a pine forest a few times and had no luck either, too scared to try looking in cow shit because a bull might attack me or i could get arrested for being on someones property.
smoking weed for the first time fixed a lot of my problems, but i cant get that high any more to 'reveal' the answer to my problems and i know shrooms are the next step.
>>
>>25936633
>illegal in Spain
Oh well. Thanks anyway, maybe I'll find other page that ships here
>>
>>25937144
Kek, why do they even have the Spanish language option then?

Maybe try zamnesia.com?
>>
>>25937144
Hello senor are you still here?
>>
>Find cactus that produces mescaline >cut a foot off
> gut it
>put in blender
> chug rlly fast
>>
>tfw moved into another city
>know nobody who can sell me weed
>don't want to buy shit from the placed where I know that they sell to every random person they don't know
>>
>>25938326
Did you have a good time?
>>
I wouldn't suggest doing strong psychedelics like that unless you have someone to keep an eye on you.

You might end up doing something stupid while under the influence.
>>
>>25937248

>Kek, why do they even have the Spanish language option then?

For Mexicans, maybe.
>>
>>25932859
Me.

A guy I know has a stepdad who's mate give him his weed farm and is gonna sell soon. So my plan is to smoke it in the town, alone. With deodorant and if I can find eye drops, hopefully mummy amd daddy won't know
>>
>>25938380
No they don't ship to there also allot of South American countries on the list where they don't ship to.
>>
Ok robots here a quick guide on how i got access to every drug i want.

1. The Darknet.

Ok. If youre too retarded to use the darkweb or too lazy (like me) this is how you get connections:
0. Do research
1. Go on normiebook.
2. Look for outdoor partys. The more vague the description the better. If you want the good stuff it has to be illegal.
3. Get yourself into this rave. (comment: if you dont look or dress like an undercover cop you should be fine. Very weird people chill at outdoor raves so you shouldnt stand out too much. Many social outcasts in this scene)
4. Talk to people. I know this part is prolly going to be the hardest you think, but this part is easy. Find someone on E (ecstasy, MDMA) they will love talking to you. Believe me.
5. Talk to more people. Get involved. Ask them if they have any for you.
6. Dont snitch. Most people there are extreme chill. But ofcourse if illegal stuff is involved so are criminals.
7. Make connections for drugs.
Its really easy.
>>
I have done all the drugs. MXE is the best.
>>
>Friends owes me 3 tabs of LSD
>I get one off another friend
>Friend tells me he'll pay me back the 3 tabs and we'll trip together on the tab I had
>When I get there he tells me he doesn't have enough because of bullshit reasons
>gets high and forgets telling me this
>Does 8 fucking tabs
>He originally had 20
>Couldn't spare me a measly 3 tabs that he owed me, when I pay for all his drugs

Fuck this guy.
>>
>>25936945

>Spend all summer picking shrooms with friend in a field near his house
>We promise each other we'll save them till the end of summer
>He eats fucking all of them

No respect.
>>
>>25938483

How the fuck do we find the parties man
>>
>>25938728
>>25938761
Fuck those guys.
>>
>>25938784

It's the same guy. He's extremely greedy when it comes to drugs, but I've been his best friend for almost 10 years and he still treats me like this. A fucking jew of the highest caliber. I feel really betrayed by him, but he's the only person I know who has a stable connection to this acid dealer.

What kind of greedy cunt trips 3 times from 20 tabs of LSD because they build up a tolerance and just keep taking more?! Why not trip once a week or two weeks, instead?! and you couldn't spare me THREE measly tabs? Fuck him.
>>
I've never done heroin or meth but everything else I've tried has been overrated af. I only get the best quality stuff from the darknet too, I just don't know what to do on Lsd after 10 minutes.

Really don't spend money on drugs anymore except for adderall but even then the comedown is awful and I should stop
>>
i know that feel

dnm heroin is retardedly expensive and i live in the middle of the heroin epidemic of new england, but i cut off all contacts

also peopel saying you should use tails and shit are retarded

if youre gonna get busted its not bcuz someone is going to spending tens of thousands of dollars or more in all the administrative overhead that goes into having a computer forensically analyzed bcuz you were buying psychedelics online you dipshit retard
>>
I know a guy who knew the dead pirate. He sold a lot of shit on the deep web, too. He says all of those guys are just average dudes that like to get high, not scarface types. Now his spine is fucked and he almost went to jail, but just spends most of his days doing dxm and drinking lean alone in his room.
>>
I've satisfied almost all of my drug curiosity but I want 2C-B. Never been able to get it and I don't do DNM, especially since they keep getting taken down by LE or closing registration. I could also use some dexedrine but apparently no one at my tech college admits to using it or having it so it must more of a uni thing.
>>
>>25938870
doesn't surprise me in the least. Media just likes to exaggerate and paint them as some kind of drug kingpins
>>
>>25932859
>>25933109

That feel when I want to try DMT or LSD to help anxiety but, I'm to anxious to even do research on /r/darknetmarket tutorials.
>>
>>25938892

He's certainly got a lot of stories to tell, though. His best friend, who helped run the operation, is in hail, for example. He's also got 3 university degrees and a masters. According to him, Pretty much all the big wigs that sell a lot of drugs online are average, run of the mill dudes that are just a little odd and like doing drugs. Nothing special. Funnily enough, this guy was also married to a trap.

>Tfw he wants to skype me because he says he's lonely but I don't like to skype people and mics make me anxious.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.