[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go on tinder >Change my location to America (I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 15.png (15 KB, 489x416) Image search: [Google]
15.png
15 KB, 489x416
>Go on tinder
>Change my location to America (I'm Australian)
>The women are so much more beautiful
>Kills me knowing they are like 5000kms away
>>
File: IMG_20150816_034831.jpg (190 KB, 561x702) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150816_034831.jpg
190 KB, 561x702
But you have spoon-chan
>>
File: sN9PyJc.png (291 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
sN9PyJc.png
291 KB, 680x680
>>25931099
I don't care about dirty cam-whores. I want an American girlfriend. The average girl on tinder is so much more beautiful then the 8-9's in Australia. Like what the fuck?

I'm going to use up all my likes these past few day and just match with American girls.
>>
>>25931052

You think you have it bad? I'm in Fucking England. Oompa Loompa slags everywhere.
>>
>>25931141
Are they as picky as the Australian girls here? even dumb ugly buck toothed broads think 6/10 men are not good enough for them.
>>
File: jgfj.png (47 KB, 380x478) Image search: [Google]
jgfj.png
47 KB, 380x478
well i'm out of likes again. american girls are 2 qt
>>
>>25931166

They all tend to be quite dumb and uncultured, from experience, and they can't spell for shit, which is a massive pet peeve. On top of that, not only are they not attractive in general, they're extremely selective and bitchy. On top of that, British culture encourages heavy drinking and clubbing, making me even more incompatible with them because I like to do psychedelics a few times a year and normies don't know shit about drugs and see me as a degenerate when what I'm doing is far safer

The couple of English women that are into my interests are either crazy pseudo-hippie/hipsters (musicians) or have mental issues/tumblr/ugly (video games and /tg/ shit). Women tend to not simply ignore me, but just not see me as a potential match, because I'm a manlet, so I can't be picky anyways.

Sorry for rambling.
>>
>>25931296

Oh and lemme just add that they're entitled as fuck, especially on Tinder. they never message first and put no fucking effort into conversation. I can think of only a handful of girls I've had decent conversations with, and I was going to sleep in the same bed as one and maybe kiss and my friend refused to leave us alone and cock blocked me because he thought it would be funny, so there's that.
>>
>>25931099
I remember this thread it was golden.. Shame half of these fags on this board weren't here for that
>>
File: buggs.jpg (34 KB, 376x461) Image search: [Google]
buggs.jpg
34 KB, 376x461
>>25931296
Damn, sounds exactly like Australia. I may not be short but even 6ft here is not enough since women keep mentioning in their profiles they want a man at least 6ft1-6ft2 so you're as tall as they are in high-heels. Otherwise they are all clubbing / liquor drinking whores and not afraid to admit it either.

Get fucked, i want my American qt gf or nordic gf.
>>
>>25931338
>2015
>not wanting an asian gril
>>
>>25931361
Meh, i prefer white. And if anything i really want my first girlfriend to be white.
>>
>>25931373
I know that feel, anon.

If I brought home a non-white gf home, my parents would disown me. I'll wait until they've drank themselves to death and I get my money before I go after the superior asian race.
>>
>>25931338

Yeah, being short is fucking awful, at a club I'm usually the shortest person, since men are almost always taller than me and women almost always wear heels, so it's usually me + a few strangely short girls < girls in heels < guys in terms of height

When I watch those pick up videos of guys in universities picking up girls it really fucking kills me. It makes me think "Why don't we have a wide variety of cuties here?" America seems nicer in general. I wish I lived in a cool place like Miami or maybe somewhere in North Carolina.
>>
>>25931462

Nothing we can do i guess, also in the UK are most women basically used up? Here like 98% of the girls you see or meet have boyfriends, or have had one recently. But yeah the US seems to get a lot of flak, but if i had the chance I'd move in a fucking heartbeat.

Such a big variety of girls, more places to see, bigger cities, better gun laws etc..

A man can dream...
>>
>send a msg
>no response
>get another match
>same thing
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.