[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>best girl wins Why can't it be this way in the real world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: tumblr_nekq6248Gj1rbi6ito3_500.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nekq6248Gj1rbi6ito3_500.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
>best girl wins
Why can't it be this way in the real world?
>>
>>25930410
Hinata is best girl
You have good taste anon
>>
is Naruto over? What was the end game? Did he become the fucking hokage? Did Sasuke come back? Did Rock Lee ever become the best?
>>
>>25930410
Man, naruto looks weird.
>>
>>25930410
>that flat chest
Where the fuck have her tits gone?
>>
>>25930410
>naruto achieved his dream of becoming a hokage
>naruto not only ended up with best girl but gave her two kids

>still unemployed

j u s t
u
s
t
>>
>>25930509
Bigger than ever, she's now doing the mom thing of wearing frumpy clothing to hide them
>>
>>25930487
They kill a god and Naruto and Sauce fight each other, lose an arm each. Naruto becomes Hokage, Sauce leaves his family to go to ninja Mexico. I'm not sure about Rock Lee.
>>
>>25930538
>lose an arm each

Oh shit, I didn't even notice that in the picture. What the hell is it made out of? Sand? Puppets? Frogs?
>>
>>25930487
>is Naruto over?
The manga is
What was the end game?
Big war, naruto becomes bros with his fox, then becomes a god (literally) and beats the bad guy
>Did he become the fucking hokage?
Yes
Did Sasuke come back?
He comes back during the war as the good guy, then decides he wants to be the hokage, but to do this his must kill all of the kages for some reason, him and naruto fight and they blow off each others arms
>Did Rock Lee ever become the best?
Was he ever not the best?
>>
>>25930598
>wants to become the hokage after fucking off to be successor of a missing nin who plots Konoha's destruction
I know anime writers are shit but come on. There better be some proper backstory to rationalize Sasuke's delusions.
>>
>>25930710
> There better be some proper backstory to rationalize Sasuke's delusions
Nope
It was pretty much "naruto is actually a bretty cool guy, I want to be naruto now"

Honestly naruto went to shit shortly affter the time skip
Naruto just became way too OP, I miss the clumsy naruto, who would win a match by accidentally farting, but still managed to pull off some fucking badass moments
Also sasuke is pretty much the worst written character in anime history, he is pretty much just an edgelord with absolutely no fucking redeemable traits at all. The only people who actually like him are fat thirsty fangirls and naruto. I just wanted him to stop being a cuck and actually go and kill sasuke
>>
>>25930777
I stopped watching during Great War Arc which is a shit way to send off a decade of following a show, but they really are some slow, money-milking fuckers.

It bothers me that they treat the viewers as though they started watching just the previous episode. 500 episodes in and we STILL have to re-re-recap shit from seasons ago. And the flashback scenes eventually turned from filters to filters on filters to "renew" them because they fucking knew they were just repeating the same scenes ad nauseam.

I plan on just getting the condensed story from Burst 4 or something. I really like the pace of story modo in Naruto Burst games and the quality is pretty true to the show.

I remember being 13 when Naruto first started being subbed. I'm 26 now.
>>
>>25930884
This is why I gave up on the anime
Way to much filler
Same with bleach and one piece. They really shouldn't start an anime series until the manga is finished, and if they do at least fucking make the filler watchable, and don't put filler arcs in the middle of a fucking battle
>>
File: 053.jpg (27 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
053.jpg
27 KB, 600x450
what i want to know is how Bleach turned out

did they ever have sex
>>
>>25930956
What's strange is that I watched Naruto 1-220 at least three times through. But Shippuuden meted along at such a shit pace after like, episode 100?, that it actually exceeded my bullshit tolerance, and that's hard. I was excited for Great War but WOW.

I hope they do a Dragonball Kai when all is said and done. I'd love to watch a condensed version.
>>
>>25931072
nope, but quincies are angels now and don't use bows anymore, the bow dude went full sasuke, ichigo is quicy now, ichigo is also full bringer which gives him a nazi boomerang that was never really brought up again, also ichigos sword was the bad guy all along and kubo still cant write for shit.

Some people died, there was a cute zombie trap, ichigo got a new sword, and we got to see rukias ass.

That is about it
>>
>>25931173
Didn't Rukia get bankai?
>>
>>25931191
oh yeah
Rukia got a bankai that literally just kills everyone surrounding her
>>
>>25931173
>also ichigos sword was the bad guy all along

What ever happened to Aizen, family?
>>
>>25931209
He became a chair
He also killed some frogs while sitting in said chair
>>
>>25931072
Ginger tits > Rukia
>>
>>25930710
>>25930777

Sauske's backstory was he wanted to emulate the sacrifice his brother made, because that's how he understood being a ninja was.

So, he decided he was going to unite the world by being its enemy. To do that, he had to kill Naruto because Naruto was just going to keep uniting them under hope instead of hate.
>>
>>25931358
Now that's what I call edgy
You can write good villains without so much fucking teenage angst
>>
>>25931358
Thats the plot of code geass
>>
>>25931433

That's the plot of EVERY Shonen.

>>25931412

It made sense in the context of the story (I mean, they're ninjas no matter how much you dress it up as wizards that can backflip). It was pretty fucking edgy though.
>>
File: 1428819901628.jpg (87 KB, 468x248) Image search: [Google]
1428819901628.jpg
87 KB, 468x248
>Tfw there will never be a Series where Boruto is Hokage and he becomes really corrupt then a Konoha revolution to form a republic begins.
>>
File: Naruto pepe wojack.png (312 KB, 672x816) Image search: [Google]
Naruto pepe wojack.png
312 KB, 672x816
>>25930581

This is a edit they make from that pic
>>
I finished the Naruto manga because I heard Hinata wins.

I was not dissapointed in that front, and that front alone
>>
File: Kenji2.png (609 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Kenji2.png
609 KB, 800x600
>>25931554
Literally the only reason I went back and read the manga
Hinata is so fucking perfect
Why aren't there any real girls like her
>>
>>25931503
>Tfw there will never a Napoleon Bonaparte ninja that will create the First Konoha Empire after the revolution where he conquers every single village and then is exiled to a random island.
>>
>>25931358
Oh so he wanted to succeed Pain.

What a cute kid. He should have learned from Naruto spanking Pain, too.

To be honest he's not necessarily wrong, being a martyr for the world to commonly hate an unite over. It's just not really possible. You must go into that believing you can take on the entire world at once, and even Hitler couldn't do that.
>>
File: 1448126124788.jpg (16 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1448126124788.jpg
16 KB, 228x221
>>25931719
>and even Hitler couldn't do tha
Dont remind me anon
>>
>>25930410
>caring about entry level shit

Normie
>>
>>25930581
It's made out of the first Hokage. No joke
>>
>>25931773
Found the normie1!! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee XdDdD
>>
>>25930410
Shit tier girl

Literally crafted in every way to be a weaboos dream. She's literally the embodiment of an angsty 14 year olds writing, but then again most of Naruto is.
>>
>>25931773
Your accusation is vested in an age demographic. There is NO 25-30-year-old normie who would concern themselves with the drek that is Naruto. Perhaps 13-18 but even that is a bit of a stretch. 13-15 might be a comfortable Normieruto age range.

You must be underage to associate normans with Narutos.
>>
File: images (2).png (20 KB, 355x414) Image search: [Google]
images (2).png
20 KB, 355x414
>2016
>watching the chinese cartoon jew
Good goy.
>>
>>25931858
Naruto was published in 1997
I was 4 when it came out, I am 22 now

Don't be a fucking idiot
>>
>>25931974
I love /pol/ as much as the next guy, but come on.
>>
>>25932085
The NaruSaku fans fear the Hyuga
>>
>>25932049
You are not a normie and when Naruto came out it was only available in sub format.

>normies do not download subs
>normies do not learn Japanese to watch children's cartoons
You're no normie either so I guess all of my criteria are still being followed.

The only person my age (26) who watches Naruto is not a normie. The only normie I know who watches Naruto is a highschool nigger and nigs are mostly closet weebs.

People who are in their mid-twenties have more pressing concerns right now than staying up to date on Naruto. And when they were teenagers the same as I, they still did not torrent subs to watch Naruto because they were busy having friends and social lives.
>>
>>25932158
Naruto is normie tier as fuck. I know chad's who love that shit.

Naruto is up there with DBZ in anime most millennials have watched even if they don't really follow anime.
>>
Their fairy-tale tier ending made me depressed to the core when I realized it's something I'll never have.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.