[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go out for my daily run >Fucking HATE missing even one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 1111.png (151 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
151 KB, 500x500
>Go out for my daily run
>Fucking HATE missing even one day
>Pouring down rain
>I love the rain so it doesn't bother me too much
>Put on my dri-wick shorts
>And a hoodie and a waterproof light jacket over it
>Running along up a steep-footpath when i look right
>2 girls in the car and like 3 guys
>All screaming at me
>"SHOW OFF"
>"GET A CAR JACKASS"
>"HAHAA TRIP TRIP"

Why the fuck do people act like that? am i really showing off by running in the rain?
>>
>>25929978
No you're not anon. It's pretty common for people to hate people who do things right.

Keep on running, it makes you healthy.
>>
nah fuck those people.
for whatever reason they decided to scream at you, it had nothing to do with you, just themselves.

keep your chin up, keep doing your own thing.
feels good to run in the rain man.
>>
File: Rin79.jpg (21 KB, 263x244) Image search: [Google]
Rin79.jpg
21 KB, 263x244
Just sounds like a bunch of dicks to me, I wouldn't worry about it
>>
is this your first day amongst humans or someshit?
>>
>>25929978
you did nothing wrong anon. the people who yelled at you sound like me and the only reason i do it to people is because im a bitter jackass. carry on senpai.
>>
>>25929978
1976 U.S. Olympic 10k runner once KICKED IN the window of a driver who had harassed him while stopped at a stoplight, pulled the guy out of the car, and slapped him in the face.
>>
>>25930144
forgot his name it was 135 lb Garry Bjorklund sorry
>>
>>25929978
Yes and now you are showing off again by making this thread
>>
>running
There are less painful wills to kill yourself.
>>
File: 1452134638285.jpg (89 KB, 438x503) Image search: [Google]
1452134638285.jpg
89 KB, 438x503
Don't let them fuck with your vibe, train yourself to new heights.
Next time you're running down the road and see fuckers like that try to pull that shit again, you show them your running skills, catch up to their car and don't be afraid to smash their shit up or drag one of those cunts through the window. If you can catch up to a car, you can easily get away on a sidewalk.
>>
>>25929978
normies can be cruel sometimes, devoid of empathy or having ever regarded a human being as a living thing with feelings just like them.
>>
>>25929978
I mean, treadmill?
>>
>>25929978
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0I7cBDuIN8Z
>>
>>25929978
>"GET A CAR JACKASS"
That kind of defeats the purpose of going for a fucking run.

Normies are dumb.

>>25930264
are boring
>>
>>25930272
>they got the jelly and you're bringing the peanut butter
>>
treadmill > running in the rain
>>
>>25930017
>obvious Japanese ripoff of A&W root beer
>"masochist"
I don't understand, A&W is delicious.
>>
>>25929978
keep on running, space robot

if there's something that brings you joy, keep it
>>
Sad people who wanna look cool in front of each other
>>
I run almost everyday. But when it rains it's treadmill time. It's not even worth fucking up my shoes tbqh. If i saw someone running in the pouring rain, I'd probably think they where psycho or a half-tard.
>>
File: 12MustangBoss302_41-1.jpg (35 KB, 539x326) Image search: [Google]
12MustangBoss302_41-1.jpg
35 KB, 539x326
Fuck them.

I get a lot of shit too from people because I lift weights and I get called a giant faggot because I do yoga. Yoga is important for your body: expands your flexibility, stamina, cardiovascular health, and the rush of doing the corpse pose at the end of it makes wonderful. Keep doing things right OP.
>>
>>25930466
Yoga is a very light workout with a dash of bullshit spirituality mixed in. Overrated.
>>
File: 1449543374763.jpg (186 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
1449543374763.jpg
186 KB, 1023x986
>>25929978
just ignore them
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.