[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start chatting up FOB girl >vibing really well with her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1427684082040.jpg (432 KB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
1427684082040.jpg
432 KB, 3504x2336
>start chatting up FOB girl
>vibing really well with her
>ask her to hang out
>getting along even better
>start flirting with her
>tell her it feels like we are basically dating
>"Sorry anon, I only date hywhyt-"
>calmly 180 no-scope out of there before she even finishes the sentence

I thought this shit was just a meme, but I guess it's true. I can't date my own race because white guys are the ones taking all the women.

I have since abandoned all my white friends and am taking survival courses to become a hermit. Things are jsut too fucked these days.

I'm Korean btw
>>
Why's you make this thread OP?

Cue all the white guys coming in here to brag about their asian gfs, real or imaginary (mostly imaginary)
>>
>>25929935
your only option is to find a koreaboo
good luck
>>
>>25929964
kill yourself

bloxcy wo
>>
if you don't want to live in the white man's world literally just move to Korea, it's just not that hard.
>>
>>25929997
white guys are coming to korea in droves to ruin korean women too bro
>>
>>25929935
What is a forward operating base girl
>>
>>25930020
fresh off boat
>>
>>25929997
Teacher abroad in korea here. Even over here I see girls turning down men of their own race for the hope of holding out for a white foreigner.

I'ts pretty gross 2bh
>>
I like Korean men OP, what flavors of girl do you like?
>>
>>25929935
At least you're not Latino. It's the same deal except you're repulsive to every other race as well.
>>
>>25930105
sorry, I only date hwhyte girls
>>
>>25929935
you fucked up somwehere....

> be in Taiwan
> Be ins hostel common area
> korean qt is eyeing me, i see that she does.
> ignore her and go talk to my friend
> later in the night, drinking games, she calls me over to her friends
> she says I am cute in front of her friends and some other guys.
> fuck yeah i am going to fuck this bitch.
> drinking games......get shitfaced.....and turn to asshole.
> all i remember her saying.....sorry I only like Koreans

I am not a robot but lately I have been learning of their neet ways and find it fascinating.

Fuck outta here with your bullshit. you fucked up somewhere.
>>
>>25930106
that's pretty wrong unless you're the amerindian looking type (flat faced dirt brown megamanlet) which you probably are.
>>
>>25929935
>and am taking survival courses to become a hermit
>I'm Korean btw

kek

>im taking classes to do white shit that comes to them naturally

you really are corean
>>
>>25930106
Come on man, not true.

I had Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese, Thai, white girls too. The only downsize of latinos is height.....I am fucking short but I do not give a fuck. if girls like you, they will not care. You can tell right away if they do or not.
>>
>>25930020
All your base belong to us.
>>
>>25930125
stick to your own race pigskin
>>
>>25929935
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0OdTq1ibZEd
>>
>>25929935
>single
>take friend who has been waiting SEVEN YEARS in the friend zone and give him a chance with a few dates
>remembered why I friend zoned him
>waifu pics on his wall and tries to learn Japanese
>still uses "xD" and ":3" despite being 21
>back into the friend zone you go!
>>
>>25930222
fuck you, i fucked your bitches and I will continue to do so. probably left some children somewhere in many asian countries.
>>
>>25930248
this is the voice of a small child who thinks he is funny
>>
>>25930277
>still uses "xD" and ":3" despite being 21

why are men not allowed to use emoticons?
>>
>>25930278
If we ever meet I'll kick your ass so it's on you bro

Here's to you getting run over tomorrow hopefully
>>
Is it bad I want to kill myself for being a shitty cuck race?
>>
>>25930324
what are you korean?

I never was able to fuck koreans....maybe you can be my first...i'll ram my cock up your ass..
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.