[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a boy, mean girl at school always slaps me in the face out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
I am a boy, mean girl at school always slaps me in the face out of rudeness, I cannot hit the girl, help on revenge?
>>
im a boy btw XD
attention whore
>>
>>25928359
revenge fuck her
>>
>>25928359
tell everyone she does it because she's afraid you'll tell them that she sucked your cock
>>
>>25928359
Spit on her shoe as she approaches you. Either it lands and you can say you were just spitting and she walked into it, or she steps back and you walk away.

If she proceeds and hits you from behind you can claim reasonable doubt after you send and elbow backwards "instinctively, to hit whatever shitty person who would attack someone from behind".
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 184x184
Kill that bitch and yourself
>>
>>25928359
next time slap her back f.am
she's quite literally asking for it
>b-but men don't hit girls
ASKING FOR IT
S
K
I
N
G

F
O
R

I
T
>>
You better beat that bitch unconscious and gain superiority or be a little bitch as she breaks you soul piece by piece everyday until you finally stop being a little bitch and choke her whore ass.
>>
Rape her. She's asking for it fampai.
>>
>>25928359

Next time she comes near just like kiss her real good and then ask her to like be your girlfriend or something
>>
>>25928437
when i was in highschool i elbowed a chick in the face. i was walking through a crowded hall and thought i heard someone say my name behind me. i whipped around and jammed my elbow hard right in her eye. got the fuck out quick as i heard her bitching through the crowd noise.
>>
>>25929725
I bet you relished it after the fact.

I would. I made a girl cry in 9th grade via liberal reminders that she was a chestlet. Joke's on me. Her dad was rich with good connections and she's probably very successful right now while I'm a dropout. I still own a house, at least.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.