[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A picture is a worth a thousand words
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 640x480
Well I'm about to break you with one picture, you'll realize the years are passing by quicker than you could imagine and help you realize you're just inching slowing towards death and ultimately your existence is meaningless

These were 17 years ago....
>>
File: kaiji bwah.png (317 KB, 647x575) Image search: [Google]
kaiji bwah.png
317 KB, 647x575
>>25927730
Ah shit I remember that pepsi(?) commercial about those.
It does feel like a lifetime ago.
>>
>>25927730
I Remember one of the first ones I saw was Shmi. I got me so fucking hyped to know that we would be learning so much of Vader's backstory.
>>
I was in primary school when episode one was out. In grade 6.

I went to the local milk-bar near my school and bought 1 packet of salt and vinegar chips that had a special star-wars bonus thing inside that would you a chance to win another packet of chips for free.

I ended up leaving the store with 17 packets of chips because I kept winning them one after the other. The old Italian guy running the store eventually got pissed off and told me that's enough and to leave.

I still remember that day like it was yesterday, except I am 28 years old now.
>>
>>25927730
Fuck you nigger those all sprung a leak at the same time

Do not collect soda cans, they're either trash when they're empty or soon-to-become trash when they're unopened
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 451x485) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 451x485
>>25927933
I was not expecting those feels at all
>>
>get high
>panic when i realize i've been a neet for 7 years
>realize how fucked my life really is
Jesus, why do i even smoke.
>>
i collected all those stupid cans for some reason. i threw them out because they were just sitting in my closet taking up space

plus star wars is faggotry
>>
>>25928231
this is pretty much the reason I stopped smoking weed and started drinking instead
>>
>>25927730
>but anon the prequels were only a few years back...

You got me there OP, even 9/11 still seems like it was a few years ago.
>>
>>25927933
Holy fuck the feels, the little victories in life..... Fuck fuck fuck.... Life might be worth living after all
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.