[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys think Home Depot would get suspicious if I only bought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1351568354552.jpg (16 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1351568354552.jpg
16 KB, 403x403
Do you guys think Home Depot would get suspicious if I only bought a step stool and some rope?
>>
Nah, they wouldn't care.
>>
>>25926637
just buy them separately, autist. Go in and buy the ladder. Then think if you really want to kill yourself, think for an hour. If you do, then go and buy the rope. Good luck
>>
>>25926637
do it anyway and greentext the reaction
>>
>>25926637
nah i bought rope once and just that and nothing.
>>
>>25926678
Why not the rope first?
>>
Nah, I once sat bawling by the train tracks in front of construction workers and they didn't even bat an eye. Most people don't have suicide on their radar.
>>
Just buy some other shit. I mean, if you're gonna kill yourself it doesn't matter if you run yourself broke
>>
>>25926637
make sure the rope can support more than twice your wait if you are doing a drop hang. Even if you don't do a drop hang its a good idea to get a strong rope anyway. Remember your body will kick and jolt around and if that fucking rope breaks you could end up surviving with severe brain damage.

Home Depot won't care they get tons of customers and I seriously doubt any of them would even notice, You are basically just another faceless customer to them.

Good luck bro
>>
>>25926637
>The robot wondered would Home Depot care?
>Would they be suspicious of his deadly neck snare?
>No, they didn't
>For no one does
>Hang yourself, live stream it, for the lols
>>
nah I bought a pack of zipties, some lube and condoms on a dare in high school

people don't give a fuck
>>
>>25927476
maybe they knew you were a faggot attention whore and wished you would kill yourself
>>
>>25926637
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
Just fucking do it
>>
>>25927476
Yeah, because they're real fucking men and they see you for who you really are. A whiny fucking bitch.
>>
>>25927536
>Razors slid arcoss his wrist
>While Linkin Park blared from his playlist
>Please hang OP, we hate you so
>Have no fear its your time to go
>>
>>25927476
How is it suicide if you still live?
>>
>>25927522
I wasn't attention whoring though. I wasn't making audible cries, just to myself. Point is sitting for an hour on the rails is more easily discernible than buying a stool and rope.
>>
>>25927576
Nice poem bro.
>>
>>25927612
The behavior you are describing is called attention whoring.
>>
>>25927536
>>25927576

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E
>>
>>25927654
Oh, well then that term does not mean what I thought it did, and so if you say so I guess I will take your word.

I am an attention-whore, it is official. As per the anons decree
>>
>>25927697
How would you define the term?
>>
>>25927750
Someone who knowlingly puts himself in peril or otherwise undesirable circumstances with the sole purpose of receiving sympathy.
>>
>>25926637
Yes. That doesn't mean they can do anything about it.
>>
>>25926637

who cares if they're suspicious? what are they gonna do, call the police?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.