[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HALAL!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
HALAL!
>>
GYROS ARE BEST FOOD MMM
>>
ill never understand you people who want all that white gooey shit all over your meat

whats so hard about just eating plain meat?
>>
fuck this thread is making me want to go get some

>>25926356
go eat your stale potroast faggot
>>
>>25926376
Don't you have some street to shit in?
>>
Tf is this? Damn Americans.
>>
>>25926356

white person detected

enjoy your unseasoned, bland meat
>>
File: 1436939148250.jpg (89 KB, 480x379) Image search: [Google]
1436939148250.jpg
89 KB, 480x379
>>25926272
Is that ranch dressing all over it?
>>
>>25926454
It's halal.
>>
>>25926761
no, it's a yoghurt-based sauce
>>
>>25926761
>>25926831
>>25927076
Why are Americans so fucking disgusting? No wonder /int/ shits on you guys. It's not even a stereotype.
>>
>>25927076
>no, it's a yoghurt-based sauce
>not fucking garlic sauce
Go kill yourself
>>
>>25926639
>Meat isn't drenched in fucking mucky, wet slop, literally a bowl of soup poured onto the meat.

>Meat is unseasoned, bland.

Wut?
>>
>>25927113
Yoghurt comes from greece you fucking idiot
>>
>>25927264
That still doesn't explain what piece of American garbage OP's picture is, you buttblasted fatfaggot.

>mfw americans were fat near me
>>
>>25927198
I don't get why having all that sauce is bad though, you ever eat fried chicken wings, seasons wings covered in ketchup, garlic sauce and pepper is some of the best stuff i've eaten, can't get enough, that's why I'm sure this stuff tastes great, a bunch of different meats covered in seasonings and sauces, please tell me how the fuck this will not taste great.
>>
>>25927309
I don't mind sauce at all, bro.

But I can grill you a steak which has got no other seasoning besides black pepper and you'll love it.

Sometimes more is more.

But sometimes, LESS is.
>>
>>25926639
This meme is retarded. White people love shit spicy, Sriracha is full meme and has been for a decade.
>>
>>25927461
Fair warning: if you go to India and tell the locals you "love spicy foods," they'll give you some shit so hot, it'll literally give you a stroke.

When you wake up, there will be flowers around your neck and little plates of milk around you.

Luckily, they just take the money, not your whole wallet.
>>
>>25927570
Yes I know but the people making this meme are usually American niggers who fry their food and drizzle grease on everything until they're morbidly obese and diabetic and then complain about white people 'having no flavor'. This isn't from Indians or Thai people who make legit the hottest food on earth. Blacks never eat that shit, white kids love to go to Thai restaurants and get the 'Thai spicy', reminds them of their mission trip to Thailand before college where they helped build some stupid house before getting drunk on a beach for a week and feeling accomplished.
>>
>>25926272
that looks like it would be delicious take out. it's not supposed to look like art. it's literally a bunch of ingredients mashed into a plastic container.

and what foods have white americans contributed as their own? spam? lard on a bun?
>>
>>25926272
>he doesnt get rid of the vegetables.

Why? Literally why?
I don't want crunchiness in my rice or meat.

Meat+sauce+rice= melt in your mouth savory

adding crunchy vegetables to it is a crime against humanity, a crime against nature, and a crime against god
>>
>>25926272
>>25926328
>>25926454
where do i find this shit? britbongistan?
i live in canada never seen this in my life, only gyros pitas are slightly similar to this.
>>
>>25926272
I don't know what that is, but it looks fucking delicious.
>>
>>25926761
No, I think it's Tzatziki sauce or something. Similar to ranch, but not quite.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.