[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you a Mexichan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: 1446412769084.jpg (180 KB, 1012x640) Image search: [Google]
1446412769084.jpg
180 KB, 1012x640
Would you a Mexichan?
>>
Latinas are my main sexual fetish, but they seem like really high maintenance GFs
>>
>>25925585
yes, i would fuck almost any woman thats attractive no matter what race. pussy doesnt feel different with race
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 720x720
Would you a Indian?

punkass bitch uber drivers need not apply
>>
She's too dark for me senpai, there are lighting skinned mexicans. Those to me are maximum hotties. I'd look for a picture but i'm too lazy senpai
>>
>>25925632
.>Pussy doesn't feel different with race.

You've obviously never fucked a black woman. Holy fucking shit. Because I have. You know how black hair is different than everyone else? Yeah. It's completely different.
>>
File: 1429505959785.jpg (91 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1429505959785.jpg
91 KB, 768x1024
>>25925669

she aint that dark. you just have to keep her out of the sun for a little while.
>>
>>25925910
She is gorgeous. Any of her feet? Most indians aren't very cute though.
>>
File: AO23422.jpg (98 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
AO23422.jpg
98 KB, 612x612
>>25926872

right here got. she's mexican not indian.
>>
>>25925585
No
Mexicans are the worst especially if the're religious
>tfw pic related has a crush on you but won't put out until marriage and personalty is monotonous as pancakes soaked in dishwater.
>>
>>25928249
Wow she's actually perfect, who is she? Is she native american? And who is the one with the flat personality, you or her? marry her dude
>>
>>25928422

Didn't he just say Mexican?!
>>
>>25925585

Op I've got bad news for you.. She's already pregnant. The Mexican you recently banged lied about being on the pill, she's already pregnant and a phone call demanding alimony is imminent.

Ah Mexicans.
>>
Yes, but only if English was their first language.

There is no accent I find more annoying than hispanic ones.
>>
>>25928249
She still has a crush on you?
I've seen you post this same shit 3 times.
>>
I would. Too bad they turn into soccer balls at age 30.
>>
>>25925669
>too dark
shes the lightest damn mexican ive ever seen. most i see look like sitting bull
>>
>>25928249
>wont put out till marriage
nigga she looks kinda like a slut i bet she only makes beta cucks like you wait
>>
don't fuck with latina girls

9 times out of 10 the hot ones have some crazy ex-bf who stalks her and will gut you
they all have a max hotness age range of 22 years old, after that they all get disgustingly fat
did i mention her crazy ex bf?
>>
>>25928249
Seconded. The ultra bible thumping spic girls are a tease and never worth my time anymore
>>
>>25925638
That slut is clearly a North Indian which are the ones who don't infest 1st world countries since they're basically gods in India.

The only ones we get in Canada are the smelly mid or south indians who are dark as fuck and are all fat and have torpedo tits with giant areolas.
>>
>>25925696
You can't just say that without explaining senpai.
>>
>>25928569
I work with a few. I can confirm they have tempers that easily rival black girls
>>
File: 010616.png (244 KB, 204x716) Image search: [Google]
010616.png
244 KB, 204x716
>>25928422
Chicana, nice girl just boring and predictable.
>>25928494
We live close to each other so we bump into each other from time to time. She's well liked by just about everyone and I don't want to be ostracized just because I don't like her.
4chan is the only place I can rant about my life without any major repercussions also I like showing her off.
>>
Mexican girl pros:

As long as they're not from California, they're basically white people who tan dark.

Don't age as poorly as white women.

Hotter than white women.

QT asiatic features that normally only show up on unattainable gook women.

Will actually tell you what the fuck you did to piss them off, unlike most other ethnicities of women.

Many will actually back you up in a fight.

Actual personalities.

Mexican girl cons:

They talk a lot.
HOLY SHIT STOP TALKING
WHY ARE YOU SO LOUD ONLY BLACK GIRLS ARE LOUDER

They will get into fights, especially with female friends of yours.

More drama than white girls.

Most are dumb as a brick once you leave the realm of the household.

They are either majorly frigid or majorly slutty.

Mexican ex-boyfriends are worse than any other ethnicity of ex-boyfriend, including blacks.

Actual personalities tend to be codependent or insane.
>>
>>25928691
Pretty much this
Comment not original enough
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.