[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>smoke the good ole marijuana >have a harsh revelation/rude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 18
File: fuckshit.jpg (62 KB, 372x457) Image search: [Google]
fuckshit.jpg
62 KB, 372x457
>smoke the good ole marijuana
>have a harsh revelation/rude awakening about yourself

what's her name /r9k/?
>>
>I've wasted my fucking 20s getting stoned and doing nothing
>>
File: 7878765665.gif (51 KB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
7878765665.gif
51 KB, 300x226
>>25925465
>what's her name /r9k/?
>thinking that everybody got a "pronoun" occupying their mind
>>
File: tumblr_nob41s75eu1qdyf7vo1_1280.png (2 MB, 1080x1660) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nob41s75eu1qdyf7vo1_1280.png
2 MB, 1080x1660
Her name is insecurity brobot.
And she doesn't rule me anymore.
>>
>>25925465
Her name is I'm a lonely loser with no friends and nobody fucking likes me. The other one is named I take myself too seriously as well.
>>
File: 1452926381445.jpg (31 KB, 599x462) Image search: [Google]
1452926381445.jpg
31 KB, 599x462
>tfw tolerant to weed so don't get this high
>tfw scared to take a t-break because this shit will come back like a sledgehammer
>>
>>25925465

>what's her name /r9k/?

"The fear of dying" ?
>>
>>25925777
This. I learned what mortality was while stoned as fuck. All I can think about is death.
>>
>High as shit watching buddy play WoW
>Remember I'm going to die, I could die at any moment without any realization that it's happening, for any reason or no reason at all (as far as I would be able to tell since I would be dead)
>That's it, there will be nothing else, ever
>>
File: qt4real.jpg (40 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
qt4real.jpg
40 KB, 500x667
>>25925465

>what's her name /r9k/?

"being spoiled"

pic related looks like my oneitis
>>
>>25925798
>>25925807
that's fucking pleb-tier existential angst

Fucking accept your death.
>>
>>25925465
>Want to hang out with friends
>Dude im too high
>Dude you cant smoke weed anymore it gives you panic attacks
>Dude i don't drink like you

Fuck stoners I wish I never smoked as much as I did
>>
>>25925819
No fuck you I don't wanna die
>>
>>25925760
>Dabbing daily
>used to get that high
>now it's like drinking a cup of relaxing tea
>colorado so no reason to ever not be high
>might stop anyway. For no real reason with no effect.
And people say its a dangerous drug...
>just don't take 1/2 g dabs after a t break...
>>
>>25925822
panic attacks at least won't fuck up your mind with depressing thoughts and remarks about yourself
and worst of all, paranoia, lots of paranoia, about stupid shit I did when I was younger
>>
File: tumblr_n1krm1UHBe1rvyvwto1_1280.png (378 KB, 600x877) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1krm1UHBe1rvyvwto1_1280.png
378 KB, 600x877
>get high as shit
>just think of random shit and what i want to do while high
>see threads like this and wonder what could be if i focused my crazy highs on something positive
How do you do it, anons? I get just...so faded.
>>
>>25925830
Guess what? You will. Suck it up and accept it. It's one step closer to the enlightenment.
>>
>>25925843
>Implying the panick attacks dont' add both of those.

Dude it fucks me up for days with that stuff when I smoke weed anymore , it's not even a matter of the "Dude i got sooooo hiiihg" meme, it's like I took shrooms and all my dark shit is coming to light, and it lasts for days.
>>
>>25925873
I have accepted it, but that doesn't mean I like it, or that I want it.
>Enlightenment
>What's enlightening about feedings worms in the dirt exactly
>>
>>25925830
>he isn't looking forward to an end to feeling
pleb
>>
>>25925833
Take 2 months off, then smoke a reasonable amount. You'll enjoy it a lot more, and it will be worth the wait. Drink a crap ton f water during these 2 months also, 1 month is enough, 2 is perfect though.
>>
>>25925830
The sooner you accept death the sooner you can fully embrace life and live it to the fullest.
>>
>>25925888
What I started noticing is that the weed quality has a huge part on your trip
average to good weed will make everything good
but brick weed fucks me up completely
>>
>>25925942
Its the opposite, i know people who can get GOOOOOOD shit, but that fucks me up too much, when i ever fidn people with "mids" i'm good unless i smoke a bunch.
>>
File: 1452263781911.jpg (50 KB, 334x332) Image search: [Google]
1452263781911.jpg
50 KB, 334x332
>>25925465

> I'm not a fuckup and my parents are proud of me, and I have alot to be happy about
>>
>>25925830
WHY not dude??
the suffering
all of it
going away in just one second
just void
untouchable, undisturbed, unending void
>>
>>25925957
I smoke brick weed the most (>inb4 pleb)
it all depends whether it is black and steamy or if it's green and dank
>>
That I eat because I'm bored and I have no idea what hunger feels like as a 350lb obese fat fuck.

I also eat out of habit, not out of desire. Once I realized this after smokin that old herbal I started to ignore "times" in my day. Breakfast time, lunch time, snack time, midnight snack time, dinner time.. all that trash went out the window and I vowed to only eat when I'm truly hungry. Not when I might be hungry later when I'm drunk, not when taco bell is about the close and I want to get something because I might be hungry in an hour or so...

I've lost 40 lbs since then. Thanks marijuana.
>>
>>25925942
>brick weed
what the fuck is that?
>>
>>25925970
this desu holy hell anon
>>
File: 16pVvwu.jpg (20 KB, 703x508) Image search: [Google]
16pVvwu.jpg
20 KB, 703x508
>Marijuana
>Revelations
All Marijuana does is make me zone out and just enjoy the moment, whether it's playing video games, watching TV or hanging out with friends. Sometimes when I get stoned I do become slightly more introspective, but I've never had any life-shattering revelations. Acids, Shrooms & DXM on the other hand....
>>
>smoke everyday
>really high tolerance
>dabbing doesn't do anything for some reason
>cant get super stoned unless i smoke about 5 bowls at once
>>
>>25926014
Shitty weed that basically looks like dirt. Usually from Mexico or some other borderline third world shit hole.

>mfw after just a year of smoking I have a direct connect to a California grower
>mfw get topshelf weed for 200$ an ounce in the quantities I buy
>mfw it lasts me so long since I only smoke on weekends
Feels fucking great
>>
>>25926014
weed that is pressed by the dealers so they can sell it easier
finding quality weed in my country is pretty hard 2bh
>>
>2010, brother got me some awful brick shit
>finally got a headdies/loud/high grade shit source in 2012
>spending ~$400/month on the dank shit ounces at a time and just chain smoking it every day when not working
>realize one day that this is a huge waste of money
>to realize my bad decision, bought the most expensive vaporizer I can find (volcano at that time)
>buy only dirt cheap brick shit again at rock bottom prices
>so much value and volume
>vape it exclusively
>no awful brick taste
>no needing to smoke 3x to reach a 5/10
>just clean(ish) vapor air
>save the remnants and make brownies every few months

Headdies are a waste of money. Eventually your tolerance goes through the roof and only dabs and shit can get you off. Regs/schwag vaped is the best way to go. You save so much and it's so much better for you.

Only plus to headdies is the taste, and taste isn't worth an extra 300/month.
>>
>>25926102
>Ounces
>400
Doesn't matter what the quality is, you're getting ripped off.
>>
>>25926102
I want to do this too
seriously
you won't need to buy expensive shit
your lungs aren't going to shit (>inb4 weed is not bad for your lungs)
>>
>>25925830
You like suffering you colossal retard?
>>
>>25925830
everyone is going to
the only way you can compensate is by making everything you want in life
so when you die you have nothing left and no regrets
>>
>>25926079
i would fucking love this, i have to just take whatever my dealer is selling as "kush". I want fucking Sour Diesel, Grandaddy Purp, Lemon Haze, the good shit I can experiment with the effects of.
>>
>>25925777
>>25925807
>>25925798
I had that realization when I was what, 5 years old?
like before I even stopped wetting the bed

you guys are small-time
>>
File: 1447015285340.jpg (53 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1447015285340.jpg
53 KB, 597x519
>>25925465
I smoked weed last year and had a frighteningly awful realization.

It brought to light dark repressed memories of sexual abuse I experienced during my childhood. It only facilitated my depression and anxiety, and the self-esteem that took me so long to build was shattered.

I continued to have depression, and gave up weed for a while. This, however, was not the solution. I failed to realize that this revelation was an opportunity for growth.

I went back to smoking weed, though only socially. I had some major anxiety attacks, and for a while I thought I had a legitimate heart issue. I went as far as to go to a hospital and get an EKG scan-- my results showed no abnormalities and I appeared to have a healthy, functioning heart.

So I continued to smoke intermittently, but I wouldn't buy. I have good friends with a shit ton of weed who smoke me up no questions asked. Recently, however, I took the next step and bought weed. I started waking and baking, getting high alone and thinking about life.

Out of absolutely nowhere I confronted my depression face to face during heavy intoxication. I worked out why I was feeling the way I was feeling, and while it didn't solve everything, it gave me the insight to deal with external issues that erupted later that day.

Today I smoked the last half-gram I had in another wake and bake session. Worked through issues I had with my relationship, reasons why I need a job, and manageable goals complete with written out plans as to how I will achieve them. I left the high with a sense of vigor, purpose and optimism that I haven't felt since high school.

It could very likely be different for you, as weed affects many people in a variety of ways. You have to also take into account that maybe your brain is trying to show you something important in order to better yourself, and weed puts you in a state where you can step outside yourself to recognize it.
>>
>"I'm just fucking ugly"

Since I smoke in my bathroom I tend to lock eyes with the mirror when I'm high. I stare and I see something horrific. Makes me wonder why I keep doing it.
>>
>>25926494
how do you achieve a positive mental high? my mind just wanders with will of it's own
>>
the more I smoke the more comfortable I become with my gender dysphoria
>>
The last realization I had is that the time where I could smoke marijuana and feel good has passed. Even smoking on top shelf Cali shit with trichomes out the ass, I just feel like shit during the high and afterward.
>>
>>25925830
>>25925819
Accepted it as soon as I knew what death was. To be honest I almost yearn for it.
>>
File: Fantasia-disney-67446_1024_768.jpg (114 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Fantasia-disney-67446_1024_768.jpg
114 KB, 1024x768
Weed is a stupid nigger meme drugs for stupid meme niggers.

I do drugs to feel good, not have horrible anxiety and feel like I"m permanently retarded and dying in super duper slow motion.

DXM and DPH are the best drugs. Comfy, makes things fun, makes you happy, makes you not you, everything is better, good sleep, makes you smarter on microdoses, when taking high doses you don't feel retarded until the next day and just sleep it off because you're also super drowsy.

I laugh at all the cucks still doing kiddy shit like alcohol and weed. DXM can be a little harder on pussy ass bitches, but if you can handle it then you're in for a world of good feels.
>>
>>25925894
The worms may eat your flesh, yes. It is true that in this world, one's soul is grounded in their body; they are one and the same. But when we die, there is a separation. Either you cease to exist entirely, or your soul is transported to another plane of existence.

When you think about it really, after you die, you're not really you.
>>
I always think about my crush when I get high as fuck.

She's a cute stoner chick I still can't forget. I wish she gave me a chance.
>>
Invest in a good dab rig fampaitachi

Best decision I ever made
>>
File: 1341235455941.gif (351 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1341235455941.gif
351 KB, 500x500
Naw, man. Weed just helps me feel...just happy. And calmer, too. my mind just slows down...
And I do chores while i'm high.
I enjoy getting high a lot man, It's a shame I might have to give it up soon, besause
>job at a gvmt lab => security clearance => drug test.
I'll already be fucked if they do a hair test.
>>
GUYS I NEED HELP

i quit smoking weed to do more things

and tomorrow a friend invited me to a going away getogether at her house on saturday. i have another 'friend' who might go and i asked if he wants to drink with me before but he said sure but cant get too crazy because he has things to do.

if this friend bails out, should i go alone? i don't have that much confidence but people are saying that i should fake it until i make it. i will know two people there. one is the person who invited me (her get together) and another girl who used to like me but went ghost on me. i have a feeling i will sperg out because social situations make me anxious, regardless of alcohol.
>>
I realized I was a loser and began changin the way I act to be more confident and alpha like. I took the fake it till you make it approach and learned about body language. Its a huge redpill if you wan to improve confidence

>>25930126
Just go. Maybe have a toke or two just to mellow out. You'll be fine.
>>
>>25930273

i can't toke anymore. i hermit up and think too much. i've gone from smoking 3 times, everyday and binge eating to exercising and drinking once a week.

if i smoke weed i will for sure be a sperg. ok i will do it bcause a few people believe in me. i sure dont.
>>
>used to smoke tons of dat herb
>had great times with buddies in high school
>used to go out and smoke during lunch break and come back to our classes high as fuck
>one day, smoking, get really uncomfortable
>not like a panic attack or anything, just genuinely uncomfortable with everything
>know it;s going to pass so just deal with it
>next time, same thing happens
>every time after, same thing happens
>tfw just can't enjoy smoking at all anymore
>>
>>25925465
Weed is for normies. GET OUT REEEE
>>
>>25930606
I dislike being high in classes because I get bad vibes from the teachers. Maybe just try smoking alone while listening to music and relax?
>>
>>25925496
This but I'm getting better, my all day erry day phase is behind me.
>>
>>25930849

im on day 25 of quitting but its really hard

somedays i wake up in the middle of the night. less anxiety but more at the same time

any tips??
>>
>You're only smoking weed because you're scared to take initiative in your personal and professional life and the degree you spent fifty grand on is slipping away from you
>>
>>25930888

If you were a chronic smoker it could literally take months for the THC to fully leave your blood and hair. Start looking for things that interest you and dedicate some real time to them. Maybe things you used to enjoy before you smoked.

At least that's what I'm doing. Quit back in November and I've only slipped twice since then.
>>
>>25930708
I've tried, and the same thing happens when I'm alone. I know it probably has nothing to do with it and it's just a coincidence but things started going bad after the first time I had a 3rd plat DXM trip that kind of had a similar feel to what I get from weed now.
>>
>high af
>remember I haven't jelq'd today
>don't want to get up
>dick already huge, need it huger for wedding I'm attending in three months
>jelq
>no pain no gain
>>
>got paid to complete my degree
>finished with $3k in the bank
>starting graduate school in the Fall semester
>waiting to hear back about a job that my professor is helping me obtain
Feels great not being a stereotype in your happy fictional narrative, man ^____________________________^
>>
File: oak.jpg (41 KB, 450x382) Image search: [Google]
oak.jpg
41 KB, 450x382
>>25925909
Okay. Sure, I'll do this because someone on 4chan told me to. 2 months is fairly arbitrary but I guess most residual thc/cbd should metabolize out by then. Wish me luck, I really won't need it.
>>
>>25931042
>accidentally erase post quote out of habit
>for the best, in the end
>>
>>25925833

Chronic dabbing has been linked to long-term brain damage, man. Just stick to edibles and the actual plant matter.
>>
File: 1200.jpg (71 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
71 KB, 1200x675
>>25931201
Citation?(I'm honestly curious)
Just scrolling the thread it seems there are many varied reactions people have when they use drugs. It's been a gateway to some next level jazz banjo for me personally.
>>
>>25925527
>this triggers the tumblrite
>>
>>25932129
Edibles make me more uncontrollably high is what I'm getting to. Dabs are more convenient/faster/cheaper for me
>>
File: 01 - same evening.jpg (16 KB, 325x240) Image search: [Google]
01 - same evening.jpg
16 KB, 325x240
>>25932147
Nah son, I was simply gonna say why assume everyone's a whiny faggot mulling over a "her".
I realized this left me wide open for a wisecrack to purport it's a "him" instead.
So I covered all my bases with the general pronoun.
>>
File: 1448797523563.png (263 KB, 659x473) Image search: [Google]
1448797523563.png
263 KB, 659x473
>>25925798
You really impressed us on this board of virgins.
>>
>>25929242
>abusing OTC cough syrup
>not kiddy shit
Talk to me when u can get some K
That's a mans drug
>>
>>25925843

I also have paranoia about things I did years ago.
I still do enjoy weed even with this random paranoia.
>>
>>25925817
your oneitis is a scene kid stuck in the 2000's. tf, did you grab this shit of here microsoft page. i bet she has linkin park on autoplay. It's 2016, this should not be anyone's oneitits.
>>
>>25925830
Me neither, I wont
>>
>found that I'm much more rational about my problems when I'm high
>realize I'm actually an okay person
>realize I have a good life because of my family and my robot friend
>realize I can do everything I want to do if I just put in some work
>realize I'll need to stop smoking for the better

enjoying it while it last, lads
>>
File: eminem 8 mile long.png (312 KB, 405x481) Image search: [Google]
eminem 8 mile long.png
312 KB, 405x481
>>25925760
Because of school I ended up smoking weed once a week instead of three times a week. It hits you really fucking hard. Instead of taking 4 hours to wear off it now takes me 8 hours to shake off the feeling.
>>
>>25930948
I had this for quite some time. I wouldn't compare it to a 3rd plateau trip though.
For me at that level there's loads of visual/audio distortion, I can't walk or talk normally and I have INSANE closed eye visuals. especially with music. Never got anything like that from weed. But it would make me very uncomfortable. Anxious mostly, just wanting the feeling to go away. Are you depressed?
>>
>I've wasted the past decade of my life
>there is nothing I can do to get it back
>all I can do is work on my future
and then I wake up and go back to watching anime and shitposting.
>>
>Take a bunch of disassociates
>fall into the realm of infinite existential depression literally
>snapped myself out of it for sake of sanity
>forget everything due to how complex it was
Thanks quantum physics
>>
>>25925465
DUDE WEED LMAO
456+4+89456+546+
>>
>>25935772
that sounds fun

what did you take?
>>
I'm currently on my weekly break.
Smoking weed erryday should be mandatory for every human.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.