[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you stop wanting a relationship after accepting that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1392041795034.png (367 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1392041795034.png
367 KB, 800x800
How do you stop wanting a relationship after accepting that you will never have one? I'm not going to list all the reasons why I'm a robot piece of trash just answer this question under the pretense that I can never have a relationship but am still extremely lonely, in fact even more so since I know I can't stop being alone
>>
Start fapping to anime at least once a day, preferably twice. Read up on Red Pill shit to develop the feeling that women are base animals who aren't even worth your time
>>
>>25924668
I already fap to anime frequently. I can't bring myself to hate women or buy redpill stuff before, I've tried but I just can't buy into it
>>
>>25924613
>after accepting you will never have one
in one swift stroke of acceptance of an idea that isn't true, you have just denied yourself the possibility of a relationship in the future.

nice one. what a productive day this has been for you.
>>
>>25924715
The same could be said of trashing a lottery ticket, that doesn't mean it's a bad decision.
>>
>>25924695
That's rough then. I'm not a die hard red piller myself, but it did make me reconsider how big of a deal having a relationship is. If you aren't mentally ill enough to shift those feelings onto anime girls then unfortunately I'm out of ideas. Godspeed anon.
>>
>>25924668
the funny thing about this post was that once you finish with the red pill, you see them as a bunch of inexperienced crybabies that have canned meme responses to every one of life's problems.

you understand that in order to get relationships and fuck women you need a base value, one that is inherent to your, age, physical fitness, social and financial influence and power. in the real world, you can be easily be called out for attempting to 'fake' a false sexual market value. because it's a standard technique in raising your own SMV relative to your competition.
>>
>>25924790
why trash a lottery ticket? literally why? apart from the stupid reason of feeling sorry for yourself and autistically turning your rage in on yourself and your life. wouldn't you rather leave a small chance rather than rule it out completely?

you very much seem as though you feel as though you are owed a relationship. like it is some state of affairs that you think people are entitled to or must eventually get at some stage and that you have been cut a bad hand and you are being denied this luxury. this kind of thinking is so, so common on this board and it makes people forget that most relationships (from my own experience anyway) are nothing more than two people who like and respect one another and who feel a ton of romantic attraction as well. this isn't something can get by pouring time and effort into it like a work project, its something that has to come from within yourself and with the right prompting you could probably have a gf with ease.
>>
>>25924613

Realize that relationships are a complete waste of time and effort if you are not Chad. I don't know how old you are but this is the twilight of your life. Do you want to be somebody or do you wanna just post pictures of frogs and say >tfw no gf ?
>>
>>25924935
There's no reason to trash a lottery ticket, but there's no real reason to mourn its passing, either. If you're getting obsessed over winning the lottery, you might be better off not having the ticket to think about.

I don't really disagree with you. But the romance game sucks really bad for some people and I'm not gonna blame anyone who wants to forget about it
>>
File: fcn67rt7nb.png (501 KB, 714x541) Image search: [Google]
fcn67rt7nb.png
501 KB, 714x541
I haven't really found anything that works familia
>>
>>25924935
I think it's like ripping off a bandaid. Rather than being disappointed later just get it over with now.

I understand that relationships are not just handed out but I also believe there are minimum requirements that have to be met for it to be a possibility. Like to become a firefighter you need to put in a lot of effort but if you're born with only one leg it's pointless, you say that rekationships come "from within" but what you really mean is just another form of effort, it isn't all physical you know. You're sadly mistaken if you think someone in my position can get a girl without tons of effort, time and luck.

. Also most people do have relationships, robots are a minority.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.