[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would any of you hang out with another robot? And if you did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 378x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 378x366
Would any of you hang out with another robot? And if you did would you enjoy it or it be weird and you would be worried about doing something autistic the whole time?
>>
>>25924296
I speak to robot-types all the time. All the people I ever have social interaction with at uni are spergs who browse 4chan/are into some sort of odd hobby. It's comfy.
>>
I did, I went on rants as he played the guitar.
He did not care to repeat the experience.
>>
>>25924342
Would you repeat the experience? Was it weird for you?
>>
I would, but I'm honestly not sure what I would really do
>>
>>25924313
Do you interact with them outside of uni? Like would you do something outside of that environment with them?
>>
>>25924443
I had the same thought what would robots do in a group setting would every one sperg out the whole time?
>>h-hey anon...
>>y-you too
>>
>>25924452
yeah, I went to a playdium with a fat vidya-loving sperg once. It was fun, we got something like 2000 tickets off a broken machine and when we get to the prize booth thing they had plastic fedoras for 1000 each, got matching ones and tipped them at highschool girls outside. Damn we were drunk...
>>
>>25924487
>/r9k/ meetups
>>
>>25924510
That actually sounds like a good time
>>
>>25924530
I didnt think anyone went to those
>>
>>25924686
I would, they sound fun

>>25924665
People would sperg like crazy but after they realized everyone was just as bad it would be nice
>>
See, I would hang with robot types but I feel like I would say something stupid. I'm not the most intelligent human being and I just feel they would judge me on my lack of knowledge and stupidity. Also, I have a vagina so that automatically exiles me from any type of robot meet up.
>>
>>25924733
Im usually the same way if im around people i dont know i sperg the fuck out and talk about shit no one cares about or get way to animated if it's something we have in common
>>
>>25924725
How often do they happen??
>>
>>25924426
I would, it was a cool time.
I think I'm too annoying and aggressive for friends though.
>>
File: 1376249631969.jpg (163 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1376249631969.jpg
163 KB, 1600x900
Maybe, if Senpai is willing.
>>
I would do love to hangout with an other robot. We could watch anime and smoke weed and do other drugs. Tfw no one wants to hangout with neet fag.
>>
>>25925286
I would totally get high and watch anime with you man
>>
>>25924909
not often

>>25924665
it was great. felt like shit in the morning though and sat on fedora. also never mix vodka and monster.
>>
>>25924296
i would be down but robots dont like trips
>>
>>25924972
well you dont know unless you try anon
>>
>>25925394
Id like to try abd organize one but i have no idea what robots would want to do or if id just end up being the only retard to go then cry myself to sleep
>>
>tfw ywn hang out with a robot
>tfw ywn become best friends
>tfw ywn practice for girls together
>>
I'd build gunpla or play some weebshit if anyone was interested in meeting up. Tennessee here.
>>
>>25925367
Tfw you probably live to far from me and we will never hangout and be best friends.
>>
Does any one wabt to hang out and drink beers? RI here
>>
I hung out with one once. We just had some pizza and then looked at the Sears Tower observation deck. Tourist shit in Chicago is kind of overpriced.

It was a pretty good time though. Kind of awkward.
>>
>>25925434
Why tripcode anyways?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.