[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw waking up at 4pm Why is this the worst feel ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1453380141311.jpg (181 KB, 797x957) Image search: [Google]
1453380141311.jpg
181 KB, 797x957
>tfw waking up at 4pm

Why is this the worst feel ever?
>>
>>25923409
Cause you don't get sunlight or eat healthy or exercise
>>
>>25923433
Oh you're right
>>
>>25923469
Shitt m8
>>
>>25923409
>mfw when wagecucking you'd kill you have the freedom to wake up early, eat a wholesome breakfast, go for a walk in the brisk morning air, workout, and spend of the rest of the day knowing you've bettered yourself today
>tfw you wake up at 4pm instead..
>tfw I don't have anything to accurately portray this feel..
>>
>>25923673
I hate this the most
it's procrastinating on living
>>
>>25923409
I normally would agree with you but i'm waking up late today due to staying up all night playing Dragon's Dogma. It was worth the sleep schedule fuck up. I love that game.
>>
I only do it because the night opens up to people I like to communicate with. Crack whores, Homeless, Addicts, Mentally Ill, etc. These are the people I like to talk and chat with. Normies are scum and should be treated as such. The lower class of citizens have it worse than most people so I like to try to understand what is going on with them.

>Like I can talk to normies anyway
>>
You're not getting vitamin D. Go for a walk.
>>
>>25923409
I love that Pepe.
>>
>>25923433
I exercised the hardest when my depression hit. Still woke up at 2PM and beyond.
>>
>>25923409
because the day it's over before it even started.
i know the feel
>>
Holy shit I just did this right now go away n's:a_. Why can't I sleep normally?
>sleep at 5am
>try to wake up in 6 hours good enough
>wake up in 11
I was awake 16 hours yesterday too. Fuck this.
>>
>be NEET
>do exercise daily and ever since winter started been playing pickup hockey nearly daily at the local ice rink
>go to sleep and wake up whenever I want

NEET life is best life
>>
>>25923409
>woke up at 5pm to a phone call
>unknown number
>oh shit someone is finally calling me in for a job interview
>be excited, pick up the phone
>its a debt collector
>>
>tfw waking up
Why is this the worst feel ever?
>>
File: 1407483971312.jpg (81 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1407483971312.jpg
81 KB, 645x773
>go to sleep at 11 AM
>wake up at 8 PM
>>
>Just woke up at 4:30
>have work in two hours
>only third day
>dont even have time to walk down to the laundromat before work
Guess im gonna known as the stinky guy...
>>
>>25923409
Dehydrated and lack vitamin D
>>
>>25925792
what if he just goes to bed at 9am
>>
>>25923409
Because it's a reminder that you don't have anything to wake up to
>>
>>25925810
Sleeping that long will cause dehydration either way, that and a lot of caffeine and sugar n shit is what causes people's sleep schedule to get FUBAR in the first place, that can play a role in why waking up is so shitty
>>
>sleeping during the afternoon
i sleep during 2 AM - 8 AM, 5 AM - 12 PM on the weekends. you don't have the gross afternoon waking feels and you get to catch both the afternoon and comfy night
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.