[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do here /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ref.png (15 KB, 935x278) Image search: [Google]
ref.png
15 KB, 935x278
What do I do here /r9k/?
>>
You pay strangers to give you good references. It's what I did. I used fiverr.
>>
>>25923349
Ask your parents for their friends contact info and use them as references.

Alternatively use any teachers you've had that liked you
>>
Ask the boss of the job place you're applying for to be your reference
>>
>>25923418
I don't know any of my parent's friends nor do I think any of my teachers liked me that much.
>>
>>25923453
You don't need to know them. As long as they know your name.

I work as a hiring manager. I almost never call references. It's more about just being able to provide them

What kind of job are you applying too?
>>
>>25923643
A cashier or something at my uni.
>>
>>25923668
Oh. Then don't stress it mate. University jobs are made for people for little-no work experience. Just emphasize that you're looking to learn and such.
>>
>>25923349
i used my mother with the surname of her first husband, my grandfather and a real reference from a girl who got me my last and only real job (she is a friend and a manager)
>>
>>25923349
put my number, I can send it to you and bullshit about myself. What's you're email anon?
>>
How would someone even get those numbers if they didn't already have them?
What a bullshit requirement. Why would they even need 3 references for a uni cashier job? Ffs, life a shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.