[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> have eight-inch dick > only last a half a minute >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1451701608332.jpg (89 KB, 750x670) Image search: [Google]
1451701608332.jpg
89 KB, 750x670
> have eight-inch dick
> only last a half a minute
> life, right?
>>
>>25922923
Knew a kid like that. Used to call him Bobby "QuickDraw" Thompson: the 8 pump chump.
>>
>had sex

Fuck off normie
>>
Why do you care how long you last? you care about yourself or female getting joy?
>>
>>25922983

"Females getting joy" often results in more sex and better sex
>>
>>25922983
I'm sure if you could only last half a minute while masturbating, you wouldn't take it lightly.

Besides, what do you suggest, that I lick her or use my fingers?? Boring, Jesus
>>
>>25922923
You will start to last longer over time.
>>
>>25923060

if fem can't get off that's her own fucking problem
>>
>>25923093
No, I used to last for hours when I was a teenager (masturbating), but over time it got reduced to half a minute.
>>
>>25922923
I would tell you the secret to last longer, but you already have a big dick, so fuck you.
>>
>>25923192
I'm never getting married, I don't care. I haven't been in a relationship in two years and I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>25923173
Oh, you probably have incurable dick cancer then.
>>
>>25923331
"Erectile dysfunction"?

Fd
>>
How stupid can you be. Just fuck, cum, and fuck again immediately.
>>
>>25923388
It goes limp, like a strangulation victim and can't get back up : )
>>
>>25923238
Then why make a thread on it?
>>
>>25923507
To share the laughs lol
>>
>>25923541
Oh haha ok anon
By the way the secret is fuck you
>>
>>25923583
I could just Google it, you know. But it's not on the list of my priorities, I don't care about fapping anymore - I'm 29 years old and have been at it since I was six, not really a priority anymore.
>>
>>25922923
I have this problem. I have a six 1/2 inch cock though.

Basically I started to train myself to masterbate about 5 times in a row, so now when I have sex it's just a bunch of times in a row and by the last time I can last a while. Most girls I've been with actually like it particularly if they are on birth control because sex often lasts longer than it would normally. It gets more difficult with one night stands because I have to keep replacing condoms though, and it's definitely ruined a few.

That's the only thing that worked for me anon, I tried all kinds of shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.