[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /fuck grannies/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 96GQg4i.jpg (97 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
96GQg4i.jpg
97 KB, 600x800
Who /fuck grannies/ here?
>>
How would I even initiate that? Grannies are always so nice, I'm afraid to even imply that I'd be up for it.
>>
File: 1401021724050.jpg (56 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1401021724050.jpg
56 KB, 500x490
>>25922862
Just ask em. Grannies aren't intimidating in the slightest and I'm pretty sure there's nothing you can say to them that they haven't heard before.
>>
>>25922947
Let's say I'm in a B&B. I'm getting breakfast and there's a granny in the room. She chatting about her kids, their jobs, her house, and mentions her husband is dead.

Word for word, how would you imply you're up for it? How would you expect her to respond.
>>
>>25923161
I'd literally just start stroking my dick as she was telling me about her kids, then ask her if she wants someone to cure them lonely nights.
>>
I really would like to. But I don't have the slightest idea where I would even and meet grannies and definetely not how I would ask them if they want sex with me. How would they even react?
Also another probolem is, when anyone finds out, you're fucked. Ev eryone will know you want to fuck old grannies.
>>
You first op
Tell me how you think you'd handle it.
Then ill tell you.
>>
File: 1447720633310.jpg (35 KB, 465x600) Image search: [Google]
1447720633310.jpg
35 KB, 465x600
90% of the time it's someone who is already faniliar with you. Like a neighbor or your mom's friends. They come over to your house to visit your mom. You start talking and have some kind of chemistry (aka you pass the looks test). The conversations should not be sexual. Just a casual chat.

Then you add her on facebook or get her number and gradually turn the conversations more sexual. Set a date to meetup and then bang
>>
>>25923679
>gradually turn the conversations more sexual

how?
>>
what are you, a degenerate pedophile? I only fuck precision machined vaginal coprolites, lined with hobo hair the better to mortify my filthy male flesh. mmmm
>>
>>25924199
Nice dubs, but if you really want to signal your submission to cultural-elite morality, you'll fuck your ass with this rolled-up UN committee report.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.