[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The NEET lifestyle analysis PROs: - Sleep, eat, shit CONs:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 8462252487.jpg (150 KB, 797x957) Image search: [Google]
8462252487.jpg
150 KB, 797x957
The NEET lifestyle analysis

PROs:
- Sleep, eat, shit

CONs:
- Every day becomes a blur
- Things start to become less and less special to you because of how easy it is to get to it with your free schedule
- No sense of achievement on a grand scale
- People start looking down on you
- If you don't have a money tree of some sort (parents, etc) your options become extremely limited
- Your confidence and self esteem start to dwindle
- It's not an easy thing to get out of
>>
>>25921571

>Every day becomes a blur

Wagekekery in a single statement
>>
File: n3uv8TO.jpg (465 KB, 640x2023) Image search: [Google]
n3uv8TO.jpg
465 KB, 640x2023
It is what you make of it. Pic extremely related.

You know how you think this is bait? There actually exist neets who live like that. A minority, but they exist.
>>
>>25921903
This scenario has never happened
>>
>>25922217

> what is a trust fund baby?
>>
>>25922217
I'm a neet and I have spent 15 hours out of a day working on my own projects several times. Yes 15, it involves sleeping only 5
>>
>>25921903
Bullshit. Pure and simple bullshit. NEETs don't produce anything of value, those that do have moved on to being entrepreneurs.
>>
Let me tell you friend
>NEET = no
>Wage = no
>Self employed = hell yes
>>
>>25922298
>self employed
>good

Yeah, until your contract runs out. Self employment is a constant scramble for new contracts, which is hardly a fate amenable to autistic weirdos.
>>
>>25922295
>neet don't produce anything of value
>except when they do but then I don't consider them neets
Neet isn't an identity you retard its a way to cense people, there are rules on what makes one a neet and you don't get to define them
>>
>>25921903
>There actually exist neets who live like that
Maybe the ones who maid a ton of money like Richard Branson or Suckerberg. Those are the ones who embody the true masterrace. This is true freedom. Only achievable with so much money, that you don't have to work a single more day in your life. An inconvenient truth to some but real freedom (being free from obligation trough work) is only achievable through lots of money
>>
>>25921571
Pros
Total freedom

Cons
Not knowing what to do with that freedom
People making you feel guilty for being free at their expense
>>
>>25922295
> tfw am neet entrepreneur
>>
>>25922455
What do you do anon? I'm trying to get better at art to freelance also learning to code and play the piano
>>
>>25922298
Yes, it is true. If you got your regular clients, you're relatively safe. My dad does it like this since 20+ years, he's a freelancing programmer. He works from home, he only meets the people he wants to see, it's the best thing you can do. He's the happiest and most sober person I know and I think it has alot to do with that lifestyle, not having to deal with workmates and having Mr. Shekelstein in your back 24/7.
>>
http://youtu.be/ub--ZaCw-NY

NEETs literally make the best sandwiches. There are no cons. As a NEET, I am free to learn anything I want for FREE thanks to torrenting (the art of which was actually created by a wageslave!)

Let me be clear. Wagecucking is not a BAD thing. It's necessary for NEETs to survive. But you know what! It's more of a symbiotic relationship: NEETs suck away the benefits from wagecucks and wagecucks gain more drive to work harder!
>>
>>25922496

Freelance programming. I work a handful of days a month and neet it up the remainder. I'm pretty close to that "bait" image, too.

Neets of r9k, that is your target. Become it.

You can teach yourselves investing. I did.
You can teach yourselves valuable skills. I did.
Then you can plot a course that leads you to financial independence without slaving, without losing your sanity. On the way right now.
>>
>>25922587
>teach yourself
Actually daddy pays professors to come to my apartment and teach me
>>
>>25921571
as a neet between hs and college, I can relate op
being a neet is not cool, no matter how you look at it
>>
>>25921571
The main thing is that most people on here complain about tfw no gf. Wagecucks have a chance to fix that. Neets will die permavirgins.
>>
>>25922587

i wouldnt be neet if i didnt have a broken brain that prevented me from doing anything so no i cant teach myself
>>
>>25922355
See >>25922500

>The war on dubs
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25921571
This list is biased and everyone who evaluate information even a little bit critically can see it.
>>
>trust fund baby

So your parents save all that money for you, and you just use it to live off so you can be a neet?

Isn't it suppose to be used for something uself?
>>
I think we now can safely say NEET is a sad state to be in
>>
File: rb.jpg (40 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
rb.jpg
40 KB, 620x388
>>25923047
Not if you've been successful
>>
Admit defeat, become a NEET.
>>
>>25923492
At least you admit being a NEET is losing
>>
>>25923572
Actually, it means having all the time in the world to do as you fancy. For instance, today I learned how to repair a toilet on Wikihow, and read about parallel universes on Wikipedia.
>>
>>25921903
i'am neet since 2009 and this pic is absolute shit.
only the first month were good but after all op said is true. i really wish i could become a normie but it's late for me i'm gonna end up homeless probably.
>>
>>25924456
That makes me sad to hear. I hope you find a way
>>
ITT: retards who don't know how to live.

NEET is the original state of humanity. If you can't be a NEET, then you're simply not human. A slave, a nigger maybe, a stupid goy...but not human.
>>
tomorrows my last day of wagecuckery and its back to neetdom. shit got super depressing last time, what should i do entertain myself?
>>
>>25925489
make ancient stone weapons
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.