[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/comfy/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
Lets have a comfy thread and share some feels.

I will reply to everyone :)
>>
OP, I hope you're having a good day so far.

I wish you all the best in life, I hope you find happiness, I hope you enjoy life, I hope you achieve all your wishes and dreams.

And that goes to each and everyone of you reading my comment right now, do whatever makes you happy, watch anime, have a wank, drink, smoke, vidya, whatever it is just keep happy and you're winning in life.

Good fortune and happiness to all of you!
>>
>>25920480
That is really nice of you anon.
I wish you the same but my day sucket desu
>>
File: 1452999845364.jpg (110 KB, 552x364) Image search: [Google]
1452999845364.jpg
110 KB, 552x364
Day mods hate comfy threads, hope yours live on
>>
I'm in bed with my ac so high it feels like autumn even tho its summer covered with my favourite blankie. How do I maximize my comfiness?
>>
File: 1428506634162.jpg (521 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1428506634162.jpg
521 KB, 1920x1080
>>25920443
waiting for mods to delete this thread
>>
File: READY.png (187 KB, 232x386) Image search: [Google]
READY.png
187 KB, 232x386
Waiting for a train, because a guy committed suicide, the trainstation is actually pretty comfy
>>
File: 1448018059481.jpg (7 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1448018059481.jpg
7 KB, 250x236
My life is pretty comfy
>NEETbucks
>Live in a cheep place with a nice view of NYC from my bedroom
>Liberty state park isn't that far away
>Recently discovered insecam and life is more comfy by a factor of 3, especially when I use my television to watch beach footage
>My skills are improving each day

The only time things are shit is the occasional rowdy kids that live upstairs or when I can't go outside due to the cold.
>>
>>25920443
Sometimes I feel really edgy even further beyond the normal edge, if that happens I usually play some Disturbed songs on my guitar afterwards I clear up a bit and can focus on Iron Maiden songs. After I finished practising I cuddle down on my couch with a sheepskin I got from Ikea and a blanket, grab my cat let him lay on my blanket so he purrs a bit and than I can feel my soul relaxing.
That's my true /comfy/ feel, what's yours OP?
>>
File: image.png (225 KB, 366x334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
225 KB, 366x334
>>25920443
> In bed with iPad and Pepsi
NEETing is fun
>>
>>25920480
You're a good guy anon, I wish you the best. Opening another beer right now, cheers.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.