[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 24 >tfw still living with parents >tfw they openly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>tfw 24
>tfw still living with parents
>tfw they openly say Im a burden and they're sick of me
>tfw on autismbux that wouldn't cover rent

Fuck, I just wanna live alone and rot in peace.
>>
>>25920369
Get a job then, you'll find peace
>>
Just do what I did and ask daddy for an apartment, it took nearly a year, I'm not going to lie but he made enough to buy it even tho he didn't want to at first.
Ever since I live alone my life is better and better and my dad is even happy to see me now whenever we meet.
It does really make you grow up and gives you a new outlook being responsible of keeping yourself fed and your home in living conditions
>>
>>25920433
>Grow up
>Ask daddy for an apartment
You are a piece of shit.
>>
>>25920456
You are just jealous, I get that. Not everyone can afford to live alone while being anl neet.
It doesn't make any of the things I said less true tho
>>
>>25920482

Doesn't make you any less of a worthless piece of shit
>>
>>25920433

Dude, we are barely scraping by as it is, most of my autismbux is actually going towards bills and groceries and I get like $20 of it a week. I have to cut all ties and just live rough until I can afford a month's rent + deposit. I don't even wanna cut ties with my family, just my dad.
>>
>>25920524
Well idk what to tell you except that if you manage to live alone it does get better.
The day I finished moving, it was a week from Christmas, and I layed on my bed with all the stuff already unpacked and contemplated my room in my apartment I felt the happiest I ever felt. It's been a year and the feeling of being finally free still creeps out on me from time to time. I was waiting for this since I was ten
>>
>>25920433
>It does really make you grow up
>daddy shoves a free apartment up your ass
yeah, pretty mature move here, richfag
>>
File: crying-laughing-emoji.jpg (11 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
crying-laughing-emoji.jpg
11 KB, 620x400
>>25920369
>when u trying to put in some game for your friend whu done with life.
>>
>>25920598

Sounds wonderful. I will try to find part time work and save up for rent, I just hope I can leave while I still have what little sanity I have left.
>>
>>25920616
Hey you know what happens if I don't go grocery shopping? There is nothing to cook. I have to do this even if it rains or its too hot. I have to go to the butcher, buy some meat, come back, cook it, clean after myself and mananage my money so it lasts the whole week because I can't ask for more.
If I don't feel like cooking I can order take out once maybe twice and that's it.
If I don't clean the whole thing every week it gets really messy and dirty and that's assuming I have till the end of the week and nobody is coming here or else I have to clean the day before.
I also have to manage both drawing and coding classes.
I had to be there when I got my ac installed because I was responsible for those people same with the plumbers breaking my kitchen to replace the plumbing.
Sorry to tell you this but going to McDonalds and flipping some burgers doesn't make you an adult. 16 year olds do it, living alone does tho
>>
>>25920745
And you know what. Not everyone can do it. If you live alone then there is that there is not going back. You can't just show up at your parents no invitation ever again.
I have a cousin who has been living alone a year longer than me and even tho he is a Chad he can't handle it. He is always showing up at his mother's place, almost everyday and picking fights with her. This is the only aspect of my life in wich I ever told him, I was independent from day one of moving alone and I'm damn proud of it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.