[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else just want to be left alone? I just want to be left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151214_235254.jpg (16 KB, 178x147) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151214_235254.jpg
16 KB, 178x147
Anyone else just want to be left alone?

I just want to be left with my NEET BUX for the rest of my life and in exchange society can write me off and forget about me.

I long to be alone ALL the time, to just give up and fade from everyone's memories, but every time i gey near, they won't let me.

The NEET BUX people keep sending me to therapists who tell me to try going out more, and start exercising and how I'm wasting my life, my friends always want to interact with me, my family keeps on calling in on me and so on and so forth.

I just want to be alone, I've been trying for 4 years now to find a way I can just shut myself inside with a source of income and just stay there.

I don't like interacting with people, I don't like being forced to talk to doctor after doctor after doctor.

Why can't I just be left alone? Why is there always ANOTHER thing to do?

I know I'm being a complaining Clint, but I'm just having a really bad day.
>>
>>25920304
Same. I want to live alone forever, but my family is annoying as fuck
>>
>>25920304
I just want to be plugged into my own personal Matrix and forget about reality.
>>
>>25921646
this is way god invented the oculus rift
>>
I hear you - here's really the only way to escape

www.earlyretirementextreme.com
>>
>>25920304
>Why can't I just be left alone? Why is there always ANOTHER thing to do?
Reality senses that you're beginning to detach so it's desperately trying to claw its way back into your sphere of consciousness

RESIST.
>>
>>25922187
>get rich quick scams
lmao no
>>
>>25922243
You obviously didn't read it then, I think.
>>
Bruh wtf you have friends and support and shit? I wish I had people in my life that told me I can have meaning again. You tryna trade lives senpai?
>>
>>25922508
i have old friends trying to contact me so i have to ignore or turn them down, or meet up with them and be literally sick with social anxiety, and they only want to do normie shit like go to bars. either way i feel like an asshole. i'd just rather be alone.
>>
>>25920304
>want to go out and do shit
>there's nothing to do because i live in a small village (under 3000ppl)
>>
I thought a lot of people would just be calling me a faggot and telling me to just get on with it.

Thanks, guys.

I've also got to go see the shrink tomorrow, which means I haven't eaten is 3 days and I've run out if duloxetine, which they put me on, so these withdrawal symptoms are going to be fun...

He's probably going to put me on some more frequent therapy list or with a work trainer or some other shit even after I tell him how bad of an idea that is and he pushes me towards it anyway.

I'll fuck off now because I'm going to end up blogfagging.

But it feels a little nice to get some of it out there.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.